1 in 5 women are raped at college

Maybe they like to be raped.

How can liberals be so outraged by someone like Trump being a man whore but ignore the very institutions that they are in charge of like this?

None of them would send their daughters to be Trump's intern but they will pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to send them to universities around the country so they can get raped.

At least Trump does not sexually assault women.

How can liberals be so outraged by someone like Trump being a man whore but ignore the very institutions that they are in charge of like this?

None of them would send their daughters to be Trump's intern but they will pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to send them to universities around the country so they can get raped.

Well, actually he does, but that's not the point.

I agree, this is a real problem. But when Obama tried to do something about this, you guys whined about all these frat boys getting thrown off of campus.

Justice Department: 1 in 5 Women Sexually Assaulted in College | Inside Higher Ed

According to the DOJ, about 1 in 5 women on college campus' around the US are sexually assaulted.

So tell me, why are liberals so gung ho about a college education since they have become the #1 enemy of the Metoomovement?

Betsy Devos wants to roll back protections women have on campus under Title IX. So who's the enemy here?

Betsy Devos?

So if Title lX are not keeping women safe what good is it?

Justice Department: 1 in 5 Women Sexually Assaulted in College | Inside Higher Ed

According to the DOJ, about 1 in 5 women on college campus' around the US are sexually assaulted.

So tell me, why are liberals so gung ho about a college education since they have become the #1 enemy of the Metoomovement?

Betsy Devos wants to roll back protections women have on campus under Title IX. So who's the enemy here?
Progressivism is the enemy of young independent women... fact

Well, actually he does, but that's not the point.

I agree, this is a real problem. But when Obama tried to do something about this, you guys whined about all these frat boys getting thrown off of campus.
Colleges need to quit promoting progressivism, it is extremely harmful to America’s youth.

Your editorialization of the thread is inaccurate. The article does not state that 1 in 5 are raped.

From the piece...

One in five female undergraduates have experienced some kind of sexual assault. The study...defined sexual assault as including both rape and sexual battery, such as forced kissing, touching, grabbing or fondling.

What are those, specifically?

Your editorialization of the thread is inaccurate. The article does not state that 1 in 5 are raped.

From the piece...

One in five female undergraduates have experienced some kind of sexual assault. The study...defined sexual assault as including both rape and sexual battery, such as forced kissing, touching, grabbing or fondling.

I reckon the "safe zones" on college campus' are only in regard to conservative speech.

You know it takes a "special" kind of low intellect to use allegations of college rape as a reason to attack a college education or to make a political point. Yes, rest assured, you have convinced everyone that you are Trump voter.

You know it takes a "special" kind of low intellect to use allegations of college rape as a reason to attack a college education or a make a political point. Yes, rest assured, you have convinced everyone that you are Trump voter.

Questioning allegation made by rape victims just to cover up the Progressive safe zones of colleges across the nation?

Is this what the Left has sunk to?

Progressivism is the enemy of young independent women... fact

No toxic male entitlement is the enemy of young independent women.

Forum List

Back