Didn’t fence-sitters vote for Biden and all his shenanigans by not voting against it?

Trump supported DACA and amnesty. He also attacked our 2nd amendment. Remember the famous saying, "were going to take the firearms first, then go to court?" He also helped with rising inflation. Remember his covid give-a-ways? Remember his trillions and trillions in debt?
But let me guess, those things dont count. Just your rhetoric.
Of course they count…This is where that terrifying “lesser of two evils” comes into play. As bad as Trumps RHETORIC may have been on some of those issues…it was usually just rhetoric without action whereas Biden and Democrats are fucking you blatantly with no lube.

I voted against both men.

You right-wingers tell me I voted against Trump.,
The left-wingers tell me I voted against Biden.

And this time, you are both correct.
Nope….you bet on the Eagles to win the game against the Giants and Cowboys…you did so because you hate the Giants and Cowboys so much you’d rather lose your money on a bet you KNEW you never had a chance at winning.
I call this the “I’ll show you” theory often practiced by megalomaniacs.
I’ll show you…watch me fuck myself, my wife and my kids over.

Trump supported DACA and amnesty. He also attacked our 2nd amendment. Remember the famous saying, "were going to take the firearms first, then go to court?" He also helped with rising inflation. Remember his covid give-a-ways? Remember his trillions and trillions in debt?
But let me guess, those things dont count. Just your rhetoric.
But Trump says mean things about brown people, and that gives BL a hard-on.

Seems a far better option than the two pieces of shit the major parties stuck us with

Nice try tomatoe nuts. That does not explain your non-stop rush to support every single Obiden post on this site as you trash Trump posts w/o hesitation. Dishonesty causes you not to be taken seriously like sealy, rw, care or other maggot candy. Now you come in here teamed up with your clan acting extra superior.....you're not fooling anyone BlackgaterMac.

Nope….you bet on the Eagles to win the game against the Giants and Cowboys…you did so because you hate the Giants and Cowboys so much you’d rather lose your money on a bet you KNEW you never had a chance at winning.

how many times are you going to use this failed analogy?

me, my wife and my kids are doing amazing. My 29 year old make 180k last year, not bad for someone with just a BSN. My son will soon be done with college and be a civil engineer while the wife and I make more money now than I ever dreamed of. Shit we paid more in taxes last year than we made in 2011.

'pwning da libs' Remember that, dipshit? Different sides of the same pile of shit. :rolleyes:

Of course they count…This is where that terrifying “lesser of two evils” comes into play. As bad as Trumps RHETORIC may have been on some of those issues…it was usually just rhetoric without action whereas Biden and Democrats are fucking you blatantly with no lube.
So you do vote for it. Thanks.

The core premise of the lo2e sales pitch - "We know our candidate sucks, but we're going to try to scare you into voting for them anyway" - should be embarrassing to the partisans. You'd think you'd hear more of them say "It's not lesser-of-two-evils. Our candidate is a good leader and deserves your vote!". But they don't even bother. They don't deny criticism of their candidate, they just start harping about how evil and scary some other candidate is. Pathetic.

1715094971664.png

Above shows 70-30 stocks to bonds AFTER the Trump years passed by. It took Obiden a while to kill it all. +12.5% over nearly 4 years is nothing to write home about.

Still not back to the Trump peak that I remember very well. Yes this is reality in a normal account. You day traders can crow all you want about "if you had it all in Large equities" pound sand maggots. That is not reality. No one over age 50 can take that kind of risk. Hence the move to Bonds when Obidens stole 2020. Immediately down 20%. Similar to Obiden 1.0. GOVT spending only goes so far.....till investors catch on.

Yeah, I always “vote my conscience” to “maintain my integrity”……I do so by not voting against 10 million new wetbacks being shoved down my throat, by not voting against little white girls getting raped and murdered by brown savages from the south, by not voting against attacks on the 1st and 2nd Amendments, by not voting against higher taxes, free college tuition for filthy indoctrinated purple hair kids and chicks with dicks in my daughters sports. I maintain my integrity by not voting against a larger more aggressive IRS, a weaponized DOJ and FBI, 18% inflation and $5 fuel.
I navigate through my entire life making compromises because perfect options are almost never presented but damnit…when it comes to voting I can only maintain my “integrity” and a “clear conscience” by voting for the perfect candidate with no chance at winning.

TNHarley
Harry Dresden
pknopp
buttercup
you only get that by voting for the jerks on the left side.....

View attachment 943257

Above shows 70-30 stocks to bonds AFTER the Trump years passed by. It took Obiden a while to kill it all. +12.5% over nearly 4 years is nothing to write home about.

Still not back to the Trump peak that I remember very well. Yes this is reality in a normal account. You day traders can crow all you want about "if you had it all in Large equities" pound sand maggots. That is not reality. No one over age 50 can take that kind of risk. Hence the move to Bonds when Obidens stole 2020. Immediately down 20%. Similar to Obiden 1.0. GOVT spending only goes so far.....till investors catch on.
Can't give a fuck either way. It's not the President's responsibility to give the market handjobs.

So you do vote for it. Thanks.
Sure…I voted for a guy who said he’d make a deal on amnesty for DACA, who spent on the Democrat Virus, who banned bump stocks.
BUT
You, in effect, voted for a guy who assisted in the creation of DACA, who wants amnesty for 50 million cockroaches, who added 10 million new cockroaches to the cockroach population, who continues to spend on the Democrat Virus and who wants to ban all “assault” rifles.

Come on man…I’m fascinated as fuck by the position fence-sitters take and all but you have to be fucking with me…right?
As cool as it is to pretend to be an ‘all or nothing’ type of badass you don’t really practice that with anything else in life…we all compromise our way through life…we usually take the best we can get…right?

Harpy Eagle
dblack
buttercup
Harry Dresden
pknopp

Sure…I voted for a guy who said he’d make a deal on amnesty for DACA, who spent on the Democrat Virus, who banned bump stocks.
BUT
You, in effect, voted for a guy who assisted in the creation of DACA, who wants amnesty for 50 million cockroaches, who added 10 million new cockroaches to the cockroach population, who continues to spend on the Democrat Virus and who wants to ban all “assault” rifles.

Come on man…I’m fascinated as fuck by the position fence-sitters take and all but you have to be fucking with me…right?
As cool as it is to pretend to be an ‘all or nothing’ type of badass you don’t really practice that with anything else in life…we all compromise our way through life…we usually take the best we can get…right?

Harpy Eagle
dblack
buttercup
Harry Dresden
pknopp
Nice excuses.
I didnt vote for that shit. But you did.
And you still dont know what a fence sitter is, after I posted the definition?

BUT

Harpy Eagle
dblack
buttercup
Harry Dresden
pknopp
if trump and biden are the best you guys can get, do wonder why there are people like us who dont want to vote for either one of them?...geezus loser both of them may not last the 4 years......pressure is a killer and both of them are under a lot of it,and its only going to get worse....no thanks fuck both of them...

if trump and biden are the best you guys can get, do wonder why there are people like us who dont want to vote for either one of them?...geezus loser both of them may not last the 4 years......pressure is a killer and both of them are under a lot of it,and its only going to get worse....no thanks fuck both of them...
What does that say about how bad third parties are?
Can the opportunity to win get any better than now? Wouldn’t now be the time to run and give it all you got?
Lib-lites have to beat two 80 year olds…the incumbent has an approval rating of 38% and a shit record across the board and the other candidate is a twice impeached, fraud committing rapist game show host with really bad hair and felony charges up the ass.
COME ON MAN…..if you don’t have a chance now YOU NEVER WILL.

dblack
Harpy Eagle
TNHarley
pknopp
buttercup

Nice excuses.
I didnt vote for that shit. But you did.
And you still dont know what a fence sitter is, after I posted the definition?
BUT

Harpy Eagle
dblack
buttercup
Harry Dresden
pknopp

Neither yourself or dblack dare to refute the rest on the context of my post…huh?

Forum List

Back