Didn’t fence-sitters vote for Biden and all his shenanigans by not voting against it?

Before answering, A question about the rules here. Are we to blame presidents for everything that goes down during their administration?

That depends.

If you are a Repub, then Repub presidents are to blame for nothing bad and get credit for everything good, while Dem presidents get blame for everything bad and no credit for any good.

If you are a Dem, then Dem presidents are to blame for nothing bad and get credit for everything good, while Repub presidents get blame for everything bad and no credit for any good.

We are 4 YEARS into the failed Biden administration and I asked you a simple question: "who is the best candidate?" YOUR WORDS, not mine. But you can't answer that simple question.
We don't know who's running yet. We already went over that. I'll see who's on the ballot. If there isn't a good candidate listed, I'll write someone in. Why is that confusing for you?

the 2 party die-hards cant grasp the idea of not voting for one of their people....
They just don't want to. They want to pretend there are only two choices. They're hoping others will believe them. Otherwise their fear mongering won't work. And fear mongering is all they have.

Again, the problem is, all those TURD party candidates will guaran-damn-tee BiDumbfuck and the Communist DemocRAT party another win.
I think just the opposite - they will take more votes away from Biden.

The point is that Biden voters will vote because they don't CARE what damage he is doing or how destructive his game plan is. They either close their eyes to it and pretend it isn't happening or they hate America as much as his handlers do.

So your non vote gives their vote much more power. If enough good people hate Trump more than they love what America is intended to be and stay home or vote for somebody else, they are pushing Biden right back into the White House.
I guess that sucks. For you. What was it magaturds said in '16? I believe it was fuck your feelings? Yeah. :rolleyes:

Seems a far better option than the two pieces of shit the major parties stuck us with

But they can't win!!!! You're wasting your vote!!!! You should invest it sensibly, in a really shitty candidate endorsed by the powers-that-be!!!! So you can be weiner!
Yeah, I always “vote my conscience” to “maintain my integrity”……I do so by not voting against 10 million new wetbacks being shoved down my throat, by not voting against little white girls getting raped and murdered by brown savages from the south, by not voting against attacks on the 1st and 2nd Amendments, by not voting against higher taxes, free college tuition for filthy indoctrinated purple hair kids and chicks with dicks in my daughters sports. I maintain my integrity by not voting against a larger more aggressive IRS, a weaponized DOJ and FBI, 18% inflation and $5 fuel.
I navigate through my entire life making compromises because perfect options are almost never presented but damnit…when it comes to voting I can only maintain my “integrity” and a “clear conscience” by voting for the perfect candidate with no chance at winning.

TNHarley
Harry Dresden
pknopp
buttercup

Yeah, I always “vote my conscience” to “maintain my integrity”……I do so by not voting against 10 million new wetbacks being shoved down my throat, by not voting against little white girls getting raped and murdered by brown savages from the south, by not voting against attacks on the 1st and 2nd Amendments, by not voting against higher taxes, free college tuition for filthy indoctrinated purple hair kids and chicks with dicks in my daughters sports. I maintain my integrity by not voting against a larger more aggressive IRS, a weaponized DOJ and FBI, 18% inflation and $5 fuel.
I navigate through my entire life making compromises because perfect options are almost never presented but damnit…when it comes to voting I can only maintain my “integrity” and a “clear conscience” by voting for the perfect candidate with no chance at winning.

TNHarley
Harry Dresden
pknopp
buttercup

I voted against all those things by not voting for Biden or Trump.

TNHarley
Harry Dresden
pknopp
buttercup
Trump supported DACA and amnesty. He also attacked our 2nd amendment. Remember the famous saying, "were going to take the firearms first, then go to court?" He also helped with rising inflation. Remember his covid give-a-ways? Remember his trillions and trillions in debt?
But let me guess, those things dont count. Just your rhetoric.

Forum List

Back