Didn’t fence-sitters vote for Biden and all his shenanigans by not voting against it?

What does that say about how bad third parties are?
Can the opportunity to win get any better than now? Wouldn’t now be the time to run and give it all you got?
Lib-lites have to beat two 80 year olds…the incumbent has an approval rating of 38% and a shit record across the board and the other candidate is a twice impeached, fraud committing rapist game show host with really bad hair and felony charges up the ass.
COME ON MAN…..if you don’t have a chance now YOU NEVER WILL.

dblack
Harpy Eagle
TNHarley
pknopp
buttercup
Because all of you idiots think no one else can win so you keep voting for the duopoly. You have their BS rhetoric embedded in your thick skull. You are their dupe.

You mean, your excuses? Dont nobody give a shit about excuses. Thats basically just a form of whining.
hahaha…whining is thinking you deserve perfection and when you can’t have it you want nothing at all…that‘s the ultimate temper tantrum…that’s whining like a little bitch.
You have the “I’ll show you” syndrome often contracted by megalomaniacs.
I’ll show you…watch me fuck myself, my wife and my kids over.

Imagine living life and taking your retarded position across the board…
“All or nothing, total perfection or nothing at all.”
Damn, I hope your wives are 10’s, I hope you drive Ferrari's, I hope you have 2% interest rates on your homes that over-look the pacific ocean. Fuck that retarded take the best deal you can get bullshit that all normal people not the smartest guy in every room take…right?

dblack
Harpy Eagle
pknopp
Harry Dresden
buttercup

hahaha…whining is thinking you deserve perfection and when you can’t have it you want nothing at all…that‘s the ultimate temper tantrum…that’s whining like a little bitch.
You have the “I’ll show you” syndrome often contracted by megalomaniacs.
I’ll show you…watch me fuck myself, my wife and my kids over.

Imagine living life and taking your retarded position across the board…
“All or nothing, total perfection or nothing at all.”
Damn, I hope your wives are 10’s, I hope you drive Ferrari's, I hope you have 2% interest rates on your homes that over-look the pacific ocean. Fuck that retarded take the best deal you can get bullshit that all normal people not the smartest guy in every room take…right?

dblack
Harpy Eagle
pknopp
Harry Dresden
buttercup
Nobody is asking for perfection. Thats silly shit you just made up.

What does that say about how bad third parties are?
Can the opportunity to win get any better than now? Wouldn’t now be the time to run and give it all you got?
Lib-lites have to beat two 80 year olds…the incumbent has an approval rating of 38% and a shit record across the board and the other candidate is a twice impeached, fraud committing rapist game show host with really bad hair and felony charges up the ass.
COME ON MAN…..if you don’t have a chance now YOU NEVER WILL.

dblack
Harpy Eagle
TNHarley
pknopp
buttercup
why would you want to back 2 people who you just described?....COME ON MAN....grow a set and demand better....

why would you want to back 2 people who you just described?....COME ON MAN....grow a set and demand better....
How’s demanding better working out for you? Let me know when demanding better puts America on the right trajectory and I’ll stand right there with you.
Right now… your demanding better got us 10 million more wetbacks and a bunch other shit that fucks our nation.

No, they just didn't vote.
Like the guy who was armed but decided to watch the chick get raped and murdered right in front of him and do nothing?
Technically he didn’t rape and murder her…but he did nothing when he could have.
”Clear conscience”
”Integrity”

hahahahaha

Like the guy who was armed but decided to watch the chick get raped and murdered right in front of him and do nothing?
Technically he didn’t rape and murder her…but he did nothing when he could have.
”Clear conscience”
”Integrity”

hahahahaha
Ya, that's the same thing. :rolleyes-41:

”Clear conscience”
”Integrity”

hahahahaha
Why do you have to be so disingenuous?
Why do you have to make shit up?
Why do you rely on illogical talking points given to you from people that hate you?
You are an establishment dupe. You are what you hate.
Hahaha

How’s demanding better working out for you? Let me know when demanding better puts America on the right trajectory and I’ll stand right there with you.
Right now… your demanding better got us 10 more million more wetbacks and a bunch other shit that fucks our nation.
fuck you...you know dam well i told you i am against illegals....but because you cant convince us to be like you and back the same assholes who got us to this point i must be for them....

fuck you...you know dam well i told you i am against illegals....but because you cant convince us to be like you and back the same assholes who got us to this point i must be for them....
I believe you when you say that, I believe you are against illegals… You just aren’t willing to do anything to slow them down, you think you are helping America more by sitting on your hands doing nothing. I find that shit fascinating as fuck.

Why do you have to be so disingenuous?
Why do you have to make shit up?
Why do you rely on illogical talking points given to you from people that hate you?
You are an establishment dupe. You are what you hate.
Hahaha
I know how you smartest dudes in the room are… Sometimes you can only learn through metaphorical comparisons that make you look retarded.

I believe you when you say that, I believe you are against illegals… You just aren’t willing to do anything to slow them down, you think you are helping America more by sitting on your hands doing nothing. I find that shit fascinating as fuck.
and what am i supposed to do about it?....back the same assholes who say they are against it but when they get elected they do jack shit themselves?...and yea trump dropped the ball on that too because he approached it like you do....just be racial....yea that makes people want to listen...

Can't give a fuck either way. It's not the President's responsibility to give the market handjobs.

You're right. And I am extremely grateful it is not NEGATIVE over 4 years. The post intended for those crowing about the Obiden Economy in this thread. GOVT spending can prop things up for a while I suppose. Thankful for the crumbs.

Trump years had real more steady growth. Good jobs were coming back, not just highly-paid do-nothing DC jobs.

Last edited:
Nobody is asking for perfection. Thats silly shit you just made up.

They all claim to be AGAINST the mutilation of young children (coached to join LGBTQ) with many of them taking pills and surgeries to become another sex? But by helping to allow Obiden into another term, they all got TRANNY FEVER on steroids.//

and what am i supposed to do about it?....back the same assholes who say they are against it but when they get elected they do jack shit themselves?...and yea trump dropped the ball on that too because he approached it like you do....just be racial....yea that makes people want to listen...
Let me dumb this way down for you…
Lets say candidate 1 and candidate 2 are identical in every way but one….
Lets say candidate 1 is promising to cram 10 million illegals down your throat and candidate 2 is promising to cram only 5 million illegals down your throat.
How trivial is it for you to decide who to vote for?
This is the type of thing that fascinates the living shit out of me… Why you fence-sitters refuse to make very simple distinctions, and take the best option available to you is mind-blowing. I get the whole “one day I’ll make a difference” sentiment, its noble and fucking retarded at the same time because NEWSFLASH!!!….You and the 73 others like you aren’t going to make a shit of difference, sadly, your coalition is just too micro and your third parties are comprised of hippies and stoners pitching bullshit that noody is interested in.
You can stand there and pout over not getting your way for the next half century while your kids and their kids get fucked thanks to you not taking any action but that seems retarded as hell.

Im nowhere near the smartest guy in the room. Im just obviously smarter than you.
All the smart people I know always select the best option available to them. This shit is so rudimentary.
You have to have a President, unfortunately one of two will win and there’s nothing your little tiny coalition comprised of the smartest dudes on the planet can do about it.

Forum List

Back