Didn’t fence-sitters vote for Biden and all his shenanigans by not voting against it?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Didn’t they vote for 10 million new illegals?
Didn’t they vote for hiring V.P.’s and Supreme Court Justices for their skin color and vaginas?
Didn’t they vote for ‘waiving‘ college tuitions?
Didn’t they vote for higher crime and lawlessness?
Didn’t they vote for higher taxes and a more invasive IRS?
Didn’t they vote for a weaponized DOJ and FBI?
Didn’t they vote for war around the world?
Didn’t they vote for $5-$6 fuel?
Didn’t they vote for 18% inflation?
Didn’t they vote for 7.75% interest rates?

When fence-sitters say…”You lesser of two evils voters are destroying America.” Can we really take them seriously….they could have easily voted against the aforementioned but they didn’t…isn’t it them who are destroying America FASTER?

I get it perfectly in total clarity….The Dallas Cowboys are playing the New York Giants and yet you bet on the Eagles to win the game.
It is you people who refuse to understand that only two ‘teams’ are playing.
There are more than two teams playing. You're just trying to browbeat and fear monger people into voting for your douchebag. If your douchebag was a good candidate, you wouldn't have to stoop to that.

I get it perfectly in total clarity….The Dallas Cowboys are playing the New York Giants and yet you bet on the Eagles to win the game.
Hey gipper in the above scenario would it make sense to bet on the Eagles to win the game against Cowboys and Giants?

There are more than two teams playing. You're just trying to browbeat and fear monger people into voting for your douchebag. If your douchebag was a good candidate, you wouldn't have to stoop to that.
Nope….I provided you with a perfect analogy, one that highlights your extreme foolishness. There is no third “team” and everyone sane and paying attention knows it.

I voted against it by not voting for it.
See how easy that was?

You did not vote AGAINST “it”. Therefore you are FOR all in the list by DEFAULT.

Equivalent to NOT saving a struggling drowning child in a swimming pool as you walk by as it is not your problem, perhaps?

Thats a 1V1 game. Voting has more than two options.
You failed again.

You did not vote AGAINST “it”. Therefore you are FOR all in the list by DEFAULT.

Equivalent to NOT saving a struggling drowning child in a swimming pool as you walk by as it is not your problem, perhaps?
So since I didnt vote for Biden, I voted for trumps huge deficits and debt, his attacks on the second, DACA, red flag laws, racist monetary policies etc? Then vice cersa? No, I dont think thats how it works.
When you vote for someone you show support for them and their policies. I think they are both pieces of shit so I dont/wont vote for either of them. I will write in who I would like to be President.
Will he win? No. But at least I aint showing support for shit I dont agree with. At least I dont let the duopoly run my mind with this illogical horseshit :thup:

Didn’t they vote for 10 million new illegals?
Didn’t they vote for hiring V.P.’s and Supreme Court Justices for their skin color and vaginas?
Didn’t they vote for ‘waiving‘ college tuitions?
Didn’t they vote for higher crime and lawlessness?
Didn’t they vote for higher taxes and a more invasive IRS?
Didn’t they vote for a weaponized DOJ and FBI?
Didn’t they vote for war around the world?
Didn’t they vote for $5-$6 fuel?
Didn’t they vote for 18% inflation?
Didn’t they vote for 7.75% interest rates?

When fence-sitters say…”You lesser of two evils voters are destroying America.” Can we really take them seriously….they could have easily voted against the aforementioned but they didn’t…isn’t it them who are destroying America FASTER?
MAGA lies sprinkled with a little truth, but no evidence that Trump would do better, to cover up his plans for a total takeover of our democracy.

Have you ever considered that those of us who refuse to vote for the EVIL that is the less of two evils might see the destruction of this nation as the only means to reset the government on a proper track.

Have you ever considered that those of us who refuse to vote for the EVIL that is the less of two evils might see the destruction of this nation as the only means to reset the government on a proper track.
That seems to be what Trump wants to do, destroy the nation as we know it.

That seems to be what Trump wants to do, destroy the nation as we know it.
The nation we know today is nothing like the nation which was brought forth on this continent more than two centuries ago. The colonial age ancestors in my family are spinning in their graves like the engine in a F1 race car.,

Trump wants something different, but still not the correct things. Additionally, he doesn’t have sufficient legislative support to make it work.

Unfortunately we need to burn it down, rebuild the foundations and build anew on that foundation.

Forum List

Back