Poll: Should they drug test Biden and Trump prior to the debates?

Should Biden and Trump be drug tested before the debates?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Given how Biden at certain times (SOTU) seems to have been hopped up on who knows what, shouldn't the American people know they are clean during a debate?

The left here always claim Trump is on drugs, so they should be a unanimous YES vote.

They couldn’t even get Trump to do a real COVID test last time so I don’t see how you’re going to be able to convince him of anything more invasive.

Given how Biden at certain times (SOTU) seems to have been hopped up on who knows what, shouldn't the American people know they are clean during a debate?

The left here always claim Trump is on drugs, so they should be a unanimous YES vote.

What was Trump on the last time they debated? All the late shows are showing what a jack ass Trump made of himself when he last debated Joe.

CNN’s Chris Wallace said it would be “suicidal” for Donald Trump to conduct himself in the same manner he did during his first 2020 debate with President Joe Biden.

the former president “came on way too hot.”

He interrupted Biden and Wallace more than 100 times during the September 2020 event.

“If I were giving Trump advice, I would let Biden talk, because sometimes Biden gets himself in trouble,” Wallace said.

“And then I’d counterpunch ... I think Trump thought, ‘I’m going to be able to throw Biden off his game, I’m going to be able to get him confused.’ It didn’t work,” he continued. “Biden kept his cool, and the person who ended up looking bad was Trump. If he does the same thing again, he’s a fool.”

Biden will agree to the drug test. Trump has to agree to be hooked up to a lie detector where us the viewers get to see in real time if he's lying or not.
Why not hook both up to lie detector tests, Hack?

So you voted yes, right?
Sure. After all, only Trump acts like he's on drugs.

And only gutless Trump cult losers try to make excuses for Biden always whupping them by claiming Biden was on drugs. That's you, loser boi.

Here's a thought. Admit Biden is sharp, and that's why he can whup your side so easily. Reject your cult talking points, and just tell the simple truth.

Forum List

Back