Didn’t fence-sitters vote for Biden and all his shenanigans by not voting against it?

no time for that BS. In AK and Maine all it’s done is elect Demwitted baboons with the good guy who was winning round 1, losing later? I won’t look into it now. I have a country to save right now or a WAR to fight.//

A war. Or, a WAR!!! Oh boy. You should volunteer for front line duty right away.

Last edited:
A fence-sitter is someone who:
  1. Supports both sides in a disagreement because they cannot make a decision or remain neutral1.
  2. Remains neutral or undecided in a controversy2.
  3. Takes neither side of an argument or controversy3.
That is certainly not me. If anything, that term would fit you all better. You say you have beliefs and standards, and then vote for the opposite.
A fence-sitter in politics is someone who pretends there‘s a third choice in a binary system because they don’t have the ball-sack to pick a side.
That
Or they’re someone who gets their nuts off playing both sides.

dblack
Harpy Eagle
pknopp
buttercup
Harry Dresden

The issue has always been there's two, and ONLY two major party candidates who WILL be able to win elections Over the nation's history, when has a third party ever won? Short answer NEVER!!!.
Ok. So what? Why does simply voting for the best candidate seem like crazy talk to you?

Why should we voluntarily constrain ourselves to the candidates that the TV tells us are "viable"?

Ok. So what? Why does simply voting for the best candidate seem like crazy talk to you?

Why should we voluntarily constrain ourselves to the candidates that the TV tells us are "viable"?
We are 4 YEARS into the failed Biden administration and I asked you a simple question: "who is the best candidate?" YOUR WORDS, not mine. But you can't answer that simple question.

I really don't care if you have an answer or not. Only that you (all) lecture the rest of us over the choice we have openly made.

A fence-sitter in politics is someone who pretends there‘s a third choice in a binary system because they don’t have the ball-sack to pick a side.
That

dblack
Harpy Eagle
pknopp
buttercup
Harry Dresden
Don't forget Natural Citizen

They are all the voter version of Bill Clinton's Triangulation Strategy. They think themselves superior to us plebes and above politics, always waiting for the perfect candidate. But they always wait and are forever uncommitted, this "superior" to the rest of us who choose "the lesser of two evils"
Screenshot_20240507-035522.png

Last edited:
That

dblack
Harpy Eagle
pknopp
buttercup
Harry Dresden
i can pick a side....you just cant phantom someone who realizes that the 2 parties are destroying the country and wont back either side....you are the ones without a ball sack and lets your party tell you whats what.....when your other ball drops loser maybe you will now have a pair and make up your own mind...

i can pick a side....you just cant phantom someone who realizes that the 2 parties are destroying the country and wont back either side....you are the ones without a ball sack and lets your party tell you whats what.....when your other ball drops loser maybe you will now have a pair and make up your own mind...

You have to hand it to the two parties, they have done an amazing job of brainwashing their followers into defending them to their dying breath.

You have to hand it to the two parties, they have done an amazing job of brainwashing their followers into defending them to their dying breath.
and they pick 2 old basterds both with lots of baggage and both showing mental decline and then they tell you "this is it the best we got"....and they expect you to just go with it and not complain....like loser does...

and they pick 2 old basterds both with lots of baggage and both showing mental decline and then they tell you "this is it the best we got"....and they expect you to just go with it and not complain....like loser does...

At least once a day we get a "my candidate is less demented than your candidate" thread, and neither side can see anything wrong with that.

That

dblack
Harpy Eagle
pknopp
buttercup
Harry Dresden
I dont play both sides. They are both fucking useless. And no, that isnt what a fence sitter is.
But you just make up your won definitions of words when it fits, just like leftists.
You just keep proving me right :lol:

Forum List

Back