Chicago Teachers Union demands.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The Chicago Teachers Union is negotiating a new contract and making $50 billion in demands that include significant pay hikes, abortions, services for migrants, and required LGBTQ-related training.

In March, Chicago Teachers Union President Stacy Davis Gates declared that the upcoming four-year contract "will cost $50 billion and 3 cents. And so what? That’s audacity. That’s Chicago."

To put the figure in context, the 2023 Illinois state budget is $50.4 billion.

The Chicago Public Schools budget will exceed $9 billion this year – up nearly 30% from $7.4 billion only five years ago.

The CPS spent more than $21,000 per student – far above the national average of $14,347. However, only 21% of the city's eighth graders were proficient readers, according to the most recent Nation’s Report Card.

Included in the massive contract, are provisions for abortions, migrant services, and required LGBTQ+ training.

The Left is obsessed with the infanticide of abortion as your children faulter in education, causing them to pursue a short life of poverty and crime.

It's all part of the Left's war on children.

I think there is something going on with the water in Chicago. It seems to me they dye the water in the Chicago River green on St. Patrick's day. I wonder if they put something else besides green dye in it, that impacts cognitive ability.

I have relatives in Chicago who are actually DEMOCRATS! Incredible, I know, but it is consistent with this teachers' union thing.

I think there is something going on with the water in Chicago. It seems to me they dye the water in the Chicago River green on St. Patrick's day. I wonder if they put something else besides green dye in it, that impacts cognitive ability.

I have relatives in Chicago who are actually DEMOCRATS! Incredible, I know, but it is consistent with this teachers' union thing.
How could anyone living in Chicago be anything but a Democrat?

The Chicago Teachers Union is negotiating a new contract and making $50 billion in demands that include significant pay hikes, abortions, services for migrants, and required LGBTQ-related training.

In March, Chicago Teachers Union President Stacy Davis Gates declared that the upcoming four-year contract "will cost $50 billion and 3 cents. And so what? That’s audacity. That’s Chicago."

The Chicago Public Schools budget will exceed $9 billion this year – up nearly 30% from $7.4 billion only five years ago.

The CPS spent more than $21,000 per student – far above the national average of $14,347. However, only 21% of the city's eighth graders were proficient readers, according to the most recent Nation’s Report Card.

Included in the massive contract, are provisions for abortions, migrant services, and required LGBTQ+ training.

The Left is obsessed with the infanticide of abortion as your children faulter in education, causing them to pursue a short life of poverty and crime.

Seems like they're suffering from lead poisoning.

Cultists have to cult

Must be quite a lot of very stupid people living in Chicago and Illinois to put up with this shit.
I have to admit, I would much rather have 10 million illegals in Chicago than your stereotypical US citizens that is a member of the DNC cult. They typically are hard working and have some measure of sanity, but you only have a small window before they are groomed to enter the DNC cult.

Government employees should never be permitted to unionize. Even Franklin Roosevelt knew that.
Now it's the fox guarding the henhouse. The politicians (who are supposed to represent the taxpayers in negotiations with the public employee unions. Instead the politicians jack up the taxes, give the money to the unions, the unions kick back part of the money to re-elect that corrupt politician.

Not surprising coming from Cook county which among others produced Obama. Bottom feeders most of them are.

Forum List

Back