Zionists' Final Solution, What Is It?

Seriously, you Zionist braggadocios crow about how great and strong you are and how Yahweh bequeathed all of you His most prime real estate, but what I want to know is how any of you see the current struggle you are having with the Palestinians finally ending . . . do any of you have a clue? I mean, will Israel build railroad tracks to Jordan and afterwards round up her Palestinians and put them into cattle cars and deliver them to what you believe is their true aforesaid homeland? Or perhaps some of you think the sky will part and Yahweh will appear sending a plight upon the Palestinians which will kill them all off. Then again, perhaps some of you believe Israel will bomb the Palestinians into submission and thereupon will have for eternity, them waiting on you hand and foot as you the masters and they the slaves. ~ Susan
PS Personally, I really don't think any of you have any idea at all as to what you're doing, particularly Netanyahu. With each Palestinian child you kill and each additional acre of land you steal you merely build up their resistance and hatred for you making the end result a helter skelter crapshoot!

They have more than a clue. They have already drawn up plans to rebuild the third temple. Everyone knows the only way that will ever happen is through a planned genocide of the Arab population in Palestine.

And c'mon, the Mossad is quite resourceful, look what they did to the twin towers. They have all of history to draw from to learn how to liquidate Israel's Arab population.

They have the mistakes the Nazi's made, and they have the history that the Nazi's studied to make their plans. . .

Once WWIII breaks, you can bet that the Palestinians aren't going to break on the side of Israel. When that happens, I am sure that Israel's death camps will make the German's death camps look very inefficient indeed. Do you see how some of the anti-arab posters talk about the Palestinians? They regard them as no better than animals. Liquidating them IS the only solution in their eyes.

Hitler s Holocaust blueprint Africa concentration camps used to advance racial theories Daily Mail Online

What did Mossad do to the WTC then, how about some insight as to exactly what they did and how they did it

Seriously, you Zionist braggadocios crow about how great and strong you are and how Yahweh bequeathed all of you His most prime real estate, but what I want to know is how any of you see the current struggle you are having with the Palestinians finally ending . . . do any of you have a clue? I mean, will Israel build railroad tracks to Jordan and afterwards round up her Palestinians and put them into cattle cars and deliver them to what you believe is their true aforesaid homeland? Or perhaps some of you think the sky will part and Yahweh will appear sending a plight upon the Palestinians which will kill them all off. Then again, perhaps some of you believe Israel will bomb the Palestinians into submission and thereupon will have for eternity, them waiting on you hand and foot as you the masters and they the slaves. ~ Susan
PS Personally, I really don't think any of you have any idea at all as to what you're doing, particularly Netanyahu. With each Palestinian child you kill and each additional acre of land you steal you merely build up their resistance and hatred for you making the end result a helter skelter crapshoot!

They have more than a clue. They have already drawn up plans to rebuild the third temple. Everyone knows the only way that will ever happen is through a planned genocide of the Arab population in Palestine.

And c'mon, the Mossad is quite resourceful, look what they did to the twin towers. They have all of history to draw from to learn how to liquidate Israel's Arab population.

They have the mistakes the Nazi's made, and they have the history that the Nazi's studied to make their plans. . .

Once WWIII breaks, you can bet that the Palestinians aren't going to break on the side of Israel. When that happens, I am sure that Israel's death camps will make the German's death camps look very inefficient indeed. Do you see how some of the anti-arab posters talk about the Palestinians? They regard them as no better than animals. Liquidating them IS the only solution in their eyes.

Hitler s Holocaust blueprint Africa concentration camps used to advance racial theories Daily Mail Online
Does Obama care get you mental health care?

The Temple Institute Detailed Blueprints for the Holy Temple The Chamber of Hewn Stone

So what is so wrong with that, all it is really is the plans for a new temple that does not make any claims about ridding the area of arab muslims.

On a side note ... I find it interesting that Israelis claim to be "God's chosen people" because they "keep the laws of God" and yet this revelation makes a recent appearance:

Does anyone truly believe that God will "Judge and Punish" America for turning "gay" while blessing Israeli for doing the exact same thing?

Israel has been punished before for its disobedience. America will be deservedly destroyed. Just like Rome before it.

The entire world, including Israel in its current state, will be destroyed. We will have a "new Heaven" and a "new earth." There will be a "new Jerusalem" not designed and established by man but one that descends from Heaven.

Revelation 21:2, "And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband."

On a side note ... I find it interesting that Israelis claim to be "God's chosen people" because they "keep the laws of God" and yet this revelation makes a recent appearance:

Does anyone truly believe that God will "Judge and Punish" America for turning "gay" while blessing Israeli for doing the exact same thing?

Thank you for the video, DriftingSand, I particularly liked the woman in it who yelled, "Go vegan!" ~ Susan
PS No one should be judged nor punished for their sexual preference . . . what two or more consenting adults wish to do amongst themselves is their busy, certainly not mine!
PPS Go vegan! :)

You're welcome for the video. Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on perspective) divine judgment and punishment will occur and all will stand before the Judge. Therefore, both America and Israel (and the rest of the world) will be judged.

Israel will keep starting wars and keep expanding its territory as the population grows in the name of "defending" itself. This is a resource war wrapped in religion and always has been for them. When they need more resources, they find an excuse to move onto their neighbor's territory and use "compromising" on Iran to get the rest of the world to let them "settle" for more land. They used Operation Cast Lead to seize the Gaza gas fields, and now they are angling on Palestine's part of the Levantine Basin.

You really don't look at the evidence do you, you just roll with the ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA. Do you even know were the gas is in relation to gaza's water, they don't even come close to having it inside their territorial waters. Like so many conspiracy theorists you think exploration means the gas is there, when in fact it is just test bores to see what is there. The gas found in much further north and is shared equally with Cyprus. The gazan territorial waters are a trapezoid shape 26 miles long on its longest edge 12 miles deep and 20 miles on its shorter edge. Room for one well if there was any gas there, which there isnt

Israel will keep starting wars and keep expanding its territory as the population grows in the name of "defending" itself. This is a resource war wrapped in religion and always has been for them. When they need more resources, they find an excuse to move onto their neighbor's territory and use "compromising" on Iran to get the rest of the world to let them "settle" for more land. They used Operation Cast Lead to seize the Gaza gas fields, and now they are angling on Palestine's part of the Levantine Basin.

Which wars has Israel started?

The Six Day War was started by Israel under the pretense that they were going to be attacked and had to attack first, in which voila, Israel acquired needed land for its growing population.

So even though the UN and many nations declared that Israel did not start the six days war you believe the ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA instead, What are you views on the comments made by Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Iran in the month preceeding the pre emptive strike. Then explain why Israel gave up most of the land it occupied during the six days war, including the Sinai oil fields if it was in the middles of an expansionist war ?

Morality is the difference between the Israelis and the Palestinians.

The israelis do everything they can to be morally straight and fair.

Palestinians will do whatever they think they can get away with to prevail over the israelis.

The Palestinians will be taken care of when the global all out Holy War starts.

And the Israelis WON'T start it.

But I expect they will finish it.

Until then its just posturing and jockeying for position and some flair ups over time and peace negotiations which are nothing more than charades.

What morality?

Equal Rights for Palestinians

APARTHEID AND OCCUPATION

More than 5 million Palestinians are denied equal rights by the state of Israel under a system of apartheid, a deliberate policy of racial or ethnic segregation.

poster_pic.jpg
Under Israeli military occupation, millions of Palestinians live in conditions which closely resemble the apartheid system that existed in South Africa:
  • No right of free speech, assembly or movement
  • Arrest and imprisonment without charge or trial
  • Torture
  • House searches without warrant
  • Assassination, extra-judicial murder
  • No right to vote for the Israeli government (even though it controls their lives)
Israel controls all Palestinian borders, all imports and exports, and all movement between towns and cities.

THE GAZA STRIP, still surrounded, besieged and controlled by Israel, has been sealed off and effectively turned into the world’s largest open-air prison.

Since when have the Palestinians capitulated and handed the west bank to Israel and became Israeli citizens ? Israel does not have control of Palestine, but the P.A. does, the Palestinians are not Israeli's so cant vote in their elections. Would you let the Palestinians vote in your elections. How about the Iraqi's and Afghani's who are occupied by the USA in the same way the west bank is occupied by Israel.

The situation in gaza is different, they decided to take up weapons against Israel back in 2005 when Israel complied with the terms of the Oslo accords and gave up gaza and all out war was the Palestinians reply. So Israel acted in accordance with International Law and placed gaza under a blockade. Now the ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDISTS are crying over the effectiveness of these measures and complaining to the UN that they cant kill anymore Jewish children.

Basically everything they can't prove they put on the Mossad haha

Well you put it on Hamas, Abbas, Fatah, Hezbollah, Iran, Qatar,
The Zionist Final solution truly sounds melodramatic but if there was any it would've been implemented about.. 70 years ago?

The Zionist first "final solution" was to return to Israel and make it for Jews, didn't the Zionist come up with the term "final solution"? Not Hitler.

The Zionist Final solution truly sounds melodramatic but if there was any it would've been implemented about.. 70 years ago?

The Zionist first "final solution" was to return to Israel and make it for Jews, didn't the Zionist come up with the term "final solution"? Not Hitler.
1.Everything Israel officially claimed for turned out to be true, go ahead and disprove me.
2.Vision not a solution and a very legitimate one, by looking on the other options we find the Palestinian vision of throwing the Jews to the sea FUCKING DISGUSTING including their cowardly way of implementing it with no remorse and zero regard to any kind of boundary.

1.Everything Israel officially claimed for turned out to be true, go ahead and disprove me.
2.Vision not a solution and a very legitimate one, by looking on the other options we find the Palestinian vision of throwing the Jews to the sea FUCKING DISGUSTING including their cowardly way of implementing it with no remorse and zero regard to any kind of boundary.

Yes it sure looks like they are taking your land, building on it and killing you off.

Actually it was the muslims who came up with the concept, and hitler took it on board

Unless you have evidence to the contrary from a non partisan source ?.

Even with the build up of frustrations over these years you Israelis are still rational and moral and decent at heart and in practice, by law and by temperament and culture.

It could have been done 70 years ago or at any point in between.

And what prevented the Israelis from doing away with the Muslims as the Muslims surely would have done to the Israelis if they'd been successful in their many and dogged efforts to wipe the Jews off the map and into the sea?

The heart and soul and intellect and conscience of the Jewish people.

Your fight is truly our fight.

God bless Israel.

The Six Day War was started by Israel under the pretense that they were going to be attacked and had to attack first, in which voila, Israel acquired needed land for its growing population.

The six days was was started by Egypt. Learn history.

The Six Day War was started IN Egypt, when the IDF mounted what they called a "Premptive Strike" to destroy the Egyptian airforce on the ground.

How else than by surprise attack could Israel have been done so quickly?

The war started when Egypt close the Tiran.

Again, learn history.

A Hasbara lie.
The war started when Israel attacked Egypt on 5th June 1967.

Yes it sure looks like they are taking your land, building on it and killing you off.

So what about the land owned by Jews in the M.E that was taken by force in 1949 and half the disposed Jews mass murdered as they made their way to safety. 1 Million Jews evicted from their land with over half being murdered as only muslims can murder with brutality and inhumanity. Which is why I say the best solution is to give the Palestinians the stolen Jewish land on a 2 for 1 basis and then pay the Jews compensation for the remaining stolen land. Do you find that fair 2 dunhams of stolen Jewish land for 1 dunham of Palestinian land, and citizenship in the land of migration

Racist says what?

Does Obama care get you mental health care?

The Temple Institute Detailed Blueprints for the Holy Temple The Chamber of Hewn Stone

You couldn't carry Plato's jockstrap.
Really? Do you agree with Plato about the use of the Dialectic?

Are you serious?

Plato was dead thousands of years before L. Ron Hubbard was even born.

;)
:rofl: :thup: That's hilarious.
Dialectic - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Dianetics - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The six days was was started by Egypt. Learn history.

The Six Day War was started IN Egypt, when the IDF mounted what they called a "Premptive Strike" to destroy the Egyptian airforce on the ground.

How else than by surprise attack could Israel have been done so quickly?

The war started when Egypt close the Tiran.

Again, learn history.

A Hasbara lie.
The war started when Israel attacked Egypt on 5th June 1967.

The Israelis aren't known for doing things for no reason...

Why did the Jews attack the Egyptians?

On the eve of the war, Egypt massed approximately 100,000 of its 160,000 troops in the Sinai, including all of its seven divisions (four infantry, two armoured and one mechanized), four independent infantry brigades and four independent armoured brigades. No fewer than a third of them were veterans of Egypt's continuing intervention into the Yemen Civil War and another third were reservists. These forces had 950 tanks, 1,100 APCs, and more than 1,000 artillery pieces.[45]

[...]

Israel's first and most critical move was a surprise attack on the Egyptian Air Force. Initially, both Egypt and Israel announced that they had been attacked by the other country.​

Six-Day War - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

If the Israelis had taken the advice of the jihadis and racists among us and done nothing even as they saw Egypt's preparations to attack, we would be talking about the State of Israel in the past tense.

Because its likely they'd have been wiped off the map and pushed into the sea.

No such luck, you Muslim racists!

Forum List

Back