Zionists' Final Solution, What Is It?

Seriously, you Zionist braggadocios crow about how great and strong you are and how Yahweh bequeathed all of you His most prime real estate, but what I want to know is how any of you see the current struggle you are having with the Palestinians finally ending . . . do any of you have a clue? I mean, will Israel build railroad tracks to Jordan and afterwards round up her Palestinians and put them into cattle cars and deliver them to what you believe is their true aforesaid homeland? Or perhaps some of you think the sky will part and Yahweh will appear sending a plight upon the Palestinians which will kill them all off. Then again, perhaps some of you believe Israel will bomb the Palestinians into submission and thereupon will have for eternity, them waiting on you hand and foot as you the masters and they the slaves. ~ Susan
PS Personally, I really don't think any of you have any idea at all as to what you're doing, particularly Netanyahu. With each Palestinian child you kill and each additional acre of land you steal you merely build up their resistance and hatred for you making the end result a helter skelter crapshoot!

They have more than a clue. They have already drawn up plans to rebuild the third temple. Everyone knows the only way that will ever happen is through a planned genocide of the Arab population in Palestine.

And c'mon, the Mossad is quite resourceful, look what they did to the twin towers. They have all of history to draw from to learn how to liquidate Israel's Arab population.

They have the mistakes the Nazi's made, and they have the history that the Nazi's studied to make their plans. . .

Once WWIII breaks, you can bet that the Palestinians aren't going to break on the side of Israel. When that happens, I am sure that Israel's death camps will make the German's death camps look very inefficient indeed. Do you see how some of the anti-arab posters talk about the Palestinians? They regard them as no better than animals. Liquidating them IS the only solution in their eyes.

Hitler s Holocaust blueprint Africa concentration camps used to advance racial theories Daily Mail Online
Does Obama care get you mental health care?

The Temple Institute Detailed Blueprints for the Holy Temple The Chamber of Hewn Stone

You couldn't carry Plato's jockstrap.
Really? Do you agree with Plato about the use of the Dialectic?

Israel will keep starting wars and keep expanding its territory as the population grows in the name of "defending" itself. This is a resource war wrapped in religion and always has been for them. When they need more resources, they find an excuse to move onto their neighbor's territory and use "compromising" on Iran to get the rest of the world to let them "settle" for more land. They used Operation Cast Lead to seize the Gaza gas fields, and now they are angling on Palestine's part of the Levantine Basin.

Which wars has Israel started?

The Six Day War was started by Israel under the pretense that they were going to be attacked and had to attack first, in which voila, Israel acquired needed land for its growing population.
Pretense? Read what the Arabs were doing and then retract your ridiculus statement.

Forty-five years ago, on June 5, 1967, the world was writing Israel's obituary. The armies of Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, and Sudan, along with military contingents from many other Arab and Muslim regimes, were all poised at tiny Israel's vulnerable borders, ready to annihilate the Jewish state. The odds appeared immensely stacked against Israel, and the likelihood of any outside military support, even from the United States, seemed remote. Israel stood alon

The Arab Muslim street was shrieking bloodcurdling threats of mass extermination for all Israelis, young and old, and the Arab leaders were falling over themselves to see who could utter the most hideous promise of massacre and slaughter. The Muslim Arab cryItbah Al-Yahud, an Arabic phrase meaning "Slaughter the Jews," was spewing from every Arab regime's controlled radio and television station

Khaybar ya Yahod, another Arabic battle cry -- referring to a seventh-century attack by Islam's prophet, Mohammed, and his followers against the Jewish community in Khaybar, in present-day Saudi Arabia -- was also being shouted by huge Arab mobs. Mohammed's surprise attack, breaking a ten-year treaty, resulted in the forced expulsion of all the Jewish men, women, and children. In 627 AD, Mohammad also attacked the Jewish Bani Quraysh tribe, beheading many of the men and boys and enslaving the women and young children.

Articles The Six-Day War Israel s Miraculous Victory

Seriously, you Zionist braggadocios crow about how great and strong you are and how Yahweh bequeathed all of you His most prime real estate, but what I want to know is how any of you see the current struggle you are having with the Palestinians finally ending . . . do any of you have a clue? I mean, will Israel build railroad tracks to Jordan and afterwards round up her Palestinians and put them into cattle cars and deliver them to what you believe is their true aforesaid homeland? Or perhaps some of you think the sky will part and Yahweh will appear sending a plight upon the Palestinians which will kill them all off. Then again, perhaps some of you believe Israel will bomb the Palestinians into submission and thereupon will have for eternity, them waiting on you hand and foot as you the masters and they the slaves. ~ Susan
PS Personally, I really don't think any of you have any idea at all as to what you're doing, particularly Netanyahu. With each Palestinian child you kill and each additional acre of land you steal you merely build up their resistance and hatred for you making the end result a helter skelter crapshoot!

On a side note ... I find it interesting that Israelis claim to be "God's chosen people" because they "keep the laws of God" and yet this revelation makes a recent appearance:

Does anyone truly believe that God will "Judge and Punish" America for turning "gay" while blessing Israeli for doing the exact same thing?

Israel has been punished before for its disobedience. America will be deservedly destroyed. Just like Rome before it.

They have more than a clue. They have already drawn up plans to rebuild the third temple. Everyone knows the only way that will ever happen is through a planned genocide of the Arab population in Palestine.

And c'mon, the Mossad is quite resourceful, look what they did to the twin towers. They have all of history to draw from to learn how to liquidate Israel's Arab population.

They have the mistakes the Nazi's made, and they have the history that the Nazi's studied to make their plans. . .

Once WWIII breaks, you can bet that the Palestinians aren't going to break on the side of Israel. When that happens, I am sure that Israel's death camps will make the German's death camps look very inefficient indeed. Do you see how some of the anti-arab posters talk about the Palestinians? They regard them as no better than animals. Liquidating them IS the only solution in their eyes.

Hitler s Holocaust blueprint Africa concentration camps used to advance racial theories Daily Mail Online

Morality is the difference between the Israelis and the Palestinians.

The israelis do everything they can to be morally straight and fair.

Palestinians will do whatever they think they can get away with to prevail over the israelis.

The Palestinians will be taken care of when the global all out Holy War starts.

And the Israelis WON'T start it.

But I expect they will finish it.

Until then its just posturing and jockeying for position and some flair ups over time and peace negotiations which are nothing more than charades.

What morality?

Equal Rights for Palestinians

APARTHEID AND OCCUPATION

More than 5 million Palestinians are denied equal rights by the state of Israel under a system of apartheid, a deliberate policy of racial or ethnic segregation.

poster_pic.jpg
Under Israeli military occupation, millions of Palestinians live in conditions which closely resemble the apartheid system that existed in South Africa:
  • No right of free speech, assembly or movement
  • Arrest and imprisonment without charge or trial
  • Torture
  • House searches without warrant
  • Assassination, extra-judicial murder
  • No right to vote for the Israeli government (even though it controls their lives)
Israel controls all Palestinian borders, all imports and exports, and all movement between towns and cities.

THE GAZA STRIP, still surrounded, besieged and controlled by Israel, has been sealed off and effectively turned into the world’s largest open-air prison.

The South Africans who suffered under apartheid were citizens of South Africa. ALL citizens in Israel have the same rights.
Blacks in SA could not even walk into white restaurants or any establishment for that matter that wasn't Black only. There is no comparison to Israel proper and SA.
Stop parotting Palestinian propaganda.
Convenient. That's exactly the same excuse the American government used to oppress and restrict the rights of the Native Peoples of North America. Like I said, the Israelis aren't dummies. They've studied history. They know how to do this.

If they don't get their chance at genocide, they'll just slowly destroy the population by attrition. They'll take a chapter from Andrew Jackson's book. But instead of, "The only good Indian is a dead Indian" it'll be, "The only good Palestinian is a dead Palestinian."

Reservations. They'll herd them all on to small tracts of worthless land. The same as we did here in the US.

On a side note ... I find it interesting that Israelis claim to be "God's chosen people" because they "keep the laws of God" and yet this revelation makes a recent appearance:

Does anyone truly believe that God will "Judge and Punish" America for turning "gay" while blessing Israeli for doing the exact same thing?

Thank you for the video, DriftingSand, I particularly liked the woman in it who yelled, "Go vegan!" ~ Susan
PS No one should be judged nor punished for their sexual preference . . . what two or more consenting adults wish to do amongst themselves is their busy, certainly not mine!
PPS Go vegan! :)

Palestinians will do whatever they think they can get away with to prevail over the israelis.

Until then its just posturing and jockeying for position and some flair ups over time and peace negotiations which are nothing more than charades.

What morality?

APARTHEID AND OCCUPATION

More than 5 million Palestinians are denied equal rights by the state of Israel under a system of apartheid, a deliberate policy of racial or ethnic segregation.

poster_pic.jpg
Under Israeli military occupation, millions of Palestinians live in conditions which closely resemble the apartheid system that existed in South Africa:
  • Torture
  • No right to vote for the Israeli government (even though it controls their lives)
Israel controls all Palestinian borders, all imports and exports, and all movement between towns and cities.

THE GAZA STRIP, still surrounded, besieged and controlled by Israel, has been sealed off and effectively turned into the world’s largest open-air prison.

The South Africans who suffered under apartheid were citizens of South Africa. ALL citizens in Israel have the same rights.
Blacks in SA could not even walk into white restaurants or any establishment for that matter that wasn't Black only. There is no comparison to Israel proper and SA.
Convenient. That's exactly the same excuse the American government used to oppress and restrict the rights of the Native Peoples of North America. Like I said, the Israelis aren't dummies. They've studied history. They know how to do this.

If they don't get their chance at genocide, they'll just slowly destroy the population by attrition. They'll take a chapter from Andrew Jackson's book. But instead of, "The only good Indian is a dead Indian" it'll be, "The only good Palestinian is a dead Palestinian."

Reservations. They'll herd them all on to small tracts of worthless land. The same as we did here in the US.

Genocide eh? The Palestinian population has been growing fro the last 70 years.
And ai didn't make any excuses, I only gave you facts.

Poor Pishy, she actually thinks that all of us here believes she cares about these Palestinians when she is just using them as pawns in her fight against the Jews. Never once on an old Middle East Discussion board did she ever mention the plight of the Arabs in the rest of the Middle East where they were constantly being killed for their religious beliefs by other Arabs. It was only those bad, evil "Zionists" with whom she would concern herself. It is amusing to see how the ones who think like the Nazis of old have joined up with the radical Muslims these days to fight against those who they think are their common enemy, which of course means the Jews. Perhaps Pishy can finally get an honest job on some soap opera because she is sounding like a Drama Queen here. Oh, Pishy, have you forgotten, it was your dear friend Adolph who was the one behind the cattle cars and concentration camps, and you would have helped him plan it all.

I will be ever so grateful if someone fluent in the language would please confirm my growing suspicion that in Yiddish the definition for the word 'hoss' means 'horse' and that the word 'fly' means 's**t'? Thank you. ~ Susan

Poor Pishy, she actually thinks that all of us here believes she cares about these Palestinians when she is just using them as pawns in her fight against the Jews. Never once on an old Middle East Discussion board did she ever mention the plight of the Arabs in the rest of the Middle East where they were constantly being killed for their religious beliefs by other Arabs. It was only those bad, evil "Zionists" with whom she would concern herself. It is amusing to see how the ones who think like the Nazis of old have joined up with the radical Muslims these days to fight against those who they think are their common enemy, which of course means the Jews. Perhaps Pishy can finally get an honest job on some soap opera because she is sounding like a Drama Queen here. Oh, Pishy, have you forgotten, it was your dear friend Adolph who was the one behind the cattle cars and concentration camps, and you would have helped him plan it all.

I will be ever so grateful if someone fluent in the language would please confirm my growing suspicion that in Yiddish the definition for the word 'hoss' means 'horse' and that the word 'fly' means 's**t'? Thank you. ~ Susan
I think the word you are looking for, but I may be mistaken, is. . . . Hʼársʻşyt

What morality?

APARTHEID AND OCCUPATION

poster_pic.jpg
  • Torture

65x5a7luxjll.gif

Well, my mistake. Yes, I see they are growing by a whole percentage point faster.

I guess Israel will either have to give them full citizenship, as in a one state solution, do the two state solution, or liquidate them. Eh?

Ostensibly, those are the only three options. The conservatives in Israel will just stay with the present situation though, as it keeps them in power. Probably they'll just send in mossad agent provocateurs into Gaza every now and then to make sure those rockets come raining in so they have an excuse to keep those draconian sanctions and embargoes in place. Plus it's good for keeping them in power and keeping the conflict going.

What morality?

APARTHEID AND OCCUPATION

poster_pic.jpg
  • Torture

65x5a7luxjll.gif

Well, my mistake. Yes, I see they are growing by a whole percentage point faster.

I guess Israel will either have to give them full citizenship, as in a one state solution, do the two state solution, or liquidate them. Eh?

Ostensibly, those are the only three options. The conservatives in Israel will just stay with the present situation though, as it keeps them in power. Probably they'll just send in mossad agent provocateurs into Gaza every now and then to make sure those rockets come raining in so they have an excuse to keep those draconian sanctions and embargoes in place. Plus it's good for keeping them in power and keeping the conflict going.

Not too bright are you? You admit that the Palestinian population is growing even after yiur genocide lie.
Btw, where is your proof that Israel sends Mossad agents to Gaza to provoke rockets ?

HAHAHAHA! You pro Palestinian idiots have no shortage of lies to spread about Israel .

What morality?

APARTHEID AND OCCUPATION

poster_pic.jpg
  • Torture

In light of your defense of the Palestinians, (and Muslims in general) what do you think of their virulent, deadly racism toward Jews?

Does Obama care get you mental health care?

The Temple Institute Detailed Blueprints for the Holy Temple The Chamber of Hewn Stone

You couldn't carry Plato's jockstrap.
Really? Do you agree with Plato about the use of the Dialectic?

Are you serious?

Plato was dead thousands of years before L. Ron Hubbard was even born.

;)

The Zionist Final solution truly sounds melodramatic but if there was any it would've been implemented about.. 70 years ago?

Israel will keep starting wars and keep expanding its territory as the population grows in the name of "defending" itself. This is a resource war wrapped in religion and always has been for them. When they need more resources, they find an excuse to move onto their neighbor's territory and use "compromising" on Iran to get the rest of the world to let them "settle" for more land. They used Operation Cast Lead to seize the Gaza gas fields, and now they are angling on Palestine's part of the Levantine Basin.

The Six Day War was started by Israel under the pretense that they were going to be attacked and had to attack first, in which voila, Israel acquired needed land for its growing population.

The six days was was started by Egypt. Learn history.

Terrible times lie upon the world. The bad guys are winning and they scream at the world that they do this evil to protect The People. And many of the people take up their evil and shout at us to stop resisting.

There is a war coming. There is a worldwide revolution coming. Evil has globalised, has gone digital, strives to close all the locks on freedom. Resistance must do the same. Corporations and Money need to be put back to being servants of humanity, not its masters.

The Six Day War was started IN Egypt, when the IDF mounted what they called a "Premptive Strike" to destroy the Egyptian airforce on the ground.

How else than by surprise attack could Israel have been done so quickly?

The Six Day War was started IN Egypt, when the IDF mounted what they called a "Premptive Strike" to destroy the Egyptian airforce on the ground.

How else than by surprise attack could Israel have been done so quickly?

The war started when Egypt close the Tiran.

Again, learn history.

Waste of time even bothering to reply as no matter what is proven to be the case you will keep on believing ISLAMONAZO PROPAGANDA. So brainwashed in fact that you deny the targeting of Israeli children by the Palestinians because it would mean you are defending child killers and mass murderers.

Now define what YOU believe Zionism is and what it stands for.

Forum List

Back