Zionists' Final Solution, What Is It?

Grendelyn

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2014
Seriously, you Zionist braggadocios crow about how great and strong you are and how Yahweh bequeathed all of you His most prime real estate, but what I want to know is how any of you see the current struggle you are having with the Palestinians finally ending . . . do any of you have a clue? I mean, will Israel build railroad tracks to Jordan and afterwards round up her Palestinians and put them into cattle cars and deliver them to what you believe is their true aforesaid homeland? Or perhaps some of you think the sky will part and Yahweh will appear sending a plight upon the Palestinians which will kill them all off. Then again, perhaps some of you believe Israel will bomb the Palestinians into submission and thereupon will have for eternity, them waiting on you hand and foot as you the masters and they the slaves. ~ Susan
PS Personally, I really don't think any of you have any idea at all as to what you're doing, particularly Netanyahu. With each Palestinian child you kill and each additional acre of land you steal you merely build up their resistance and hatred for you making the end result a helter skelter crapshoot!

Seriously, you Zionist braggadocios crow about how great and strong you are and how Yahweh bequeathed all of you His most prime real estate, but what I want to know is how any of you see the current struggle you are having with the Palestinians finally ending . . . do any of you have a clue? I mean, will Israel build railroad tracks to Jordan and afterwards round up her Palestinians and put them into cattle cars and deliver them to what you believe is their true aforesaid homeland? Or perhaps some of you think the sky will part and Yahweh will appear sending a plight upon the Palestinians which will kill them all off. Then again, perhaps some of you believe Israel will bomb the Palestinians into submission and thereupon will have for eternity, them waiting on you hand and foot as you the masters and they the slaves. ~ Susan
PS Personally, I really don't think any of you have any idea at all as to what you're doing, particularly Netanyahu. With each Palestinian child you kill and each additional acre of land you steal you merely build up their resistance and hatred for you making the end result a helter skelter crapshoot!
:trolls::fu::funnyface::lalala:

They have more than a clue. They have already drawn up plans to rebuild the third temple. Everyone knows the only way that will ever happen is through a planned genocide of the Arab population in Palestine.

And c'mon, the Mossad is quite resourceful, look what they did to the twin towers. They have all of history to draw from to learn how to liquidate Israel's Arab population.

They have the mistakes the Nazi's made, and they have the history that the Nazi's studied to make their plans. . .

Once WWIII breaks, you can bet that the Palestinians aren't going to break on the side of Israel. When that happens, I am sure that Israel's death camps will make the German's death camps look very inefficient indeed. Do you see how some of the anti-arab posters talk about the Palestinians? They regard them as no better than animals. Liquidating them IS the only solution in their eyes.

Hitler s Holocaust blueprint Africa concentration camps used to advance racial theories Daily Mail Online

Poor Pishy, she actually thinks that all of us here believes she cares about these Palestinians when she is just using them as pawns in her fight against the Jews. Never once on an old Middle East Discussion board did she ever mention the plight of the Arabs in the rest of the Middle East where they were constantly being killed for their religious beliefs by other Arabs. It was only those bad, evil "Zionists" with whom she would concern herself. It is amusing to see how the ones who think like the Nazis of old have joined up with the radical Muslims these days to fight against those who they think are their common enemy, which of course means the Jews. Perhaps Pishy can finally get an honest job on some soap opera because she is sounding like a Drama Queen here. Oh, Pishy, have you forgotten, it was your dear friend Adolph who was the one behind the cattle cars and concentration camps, and you would have helped him plan it all.

They have more than a clue. They have already drawn up plans to rebuild the third temple. Everyone knows the only way that will ever happen is through a planned genocide of the Arab population in Palestine.

And c'mon, the Mossad is quite resourceful, look what they did to the twin towers. They have all of history to draw from to learn how to liquidate Israel's Arab population.

They have the mistakes the Nazi's made, and they have the history that the Nazi's studied to make their plans. . .

Once WWIII breaks, you can bet that the Palestinians aren't going to break on the side of Israel. When that happens, I am sure that Israel's death camps will make the German's death camps look very inefficient indeed. Do you see how some of the anti-arab posters talk about the Palestinians? They regard them as no better than animals. Liquidating them IS the only solution in their eyes.

Hitler s Holocaust blueprint Africa concentration camps used to advance racial theories Daily Mail Online
Does Obama care get you mental health care?

The Temple Institute Detailed Blueprints for the Holy Temple The Chamber of Hewn Stone

"Look shat they did to the twin towers"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You and Grendy are some seriously deluded idiots

Israel will keep starting wars and keep expanding its territory as the population grows in the name of "defending" itself. This is a resource war wrapped in religion and always has been for them. When they need more resources, they find an excuse to move onto their neighbor's territory and use "compromising" on Iran to get the rest of the world to let them "settle" for more land. They used Operation Cast Lead to seize the Gaza gas fields, and now they are angling on Palestine's part of the Levantine Basin.

On a side note ... I find it interesting that Israelis claim to be "God's chosen people" because they "keep the laws of God" and yet this revelation makes a recent appearance:

Does anyone truly believe that God will "Judge and Punish" America for turning "gay" while blessing Israeli for doing the exact same thing?

Israel will keep starting wars and keep expanding its territory as the population grows in the name of "defending" itself. This is a resource war wrapped in religion and always has been for them. When they need more resources, they find an excuse to move onto their neighbor's territory and use "compromising" on Iran to get the rest of the world to let them "settle" for more land. They used Operation Cast Lead to seize the Gaza gas fields, and now they are angling on Palestine's part of the Levantine Basin.

Which wars has Israel started?

The Six Day War was started by Israel under the pretense that they were going to be attacked and had to attack first, in which voila, Israel acquired needed land for its growing population.

The Six Day War was started by Israel under the pretense that they were going to be attacked and had to attack first, in which voila, Israel acquired needed land for its growing population.
:bsflag:

Well since you cannot contradict a single thing I said, the nut part of the Zionut you call yourself seems right at least.

Pre emptive strikes are not starting wars. Egypt massed troops by the border with Israel, then expelled peacekeeping troops that were placed there after the last war, made threats of annihalation to Israel and more importantly, closed the Straits of Tiran, which Israel warned previousky would be an act of war.
The land that Israel captured from Egypt was offered for a peace deal right after the war, but Egypt refused. Eventually, a deal was struck and the Sinai aas returned in 1979.
Israel offered the Golan back to Syria right after the war for a peace deal, but they refused and signed the Khartoum resolution (no peace, no recognition, no talks with Israel)
After Israel captured the West Bank, Jordan renounced all claims to it.
Oh, and Jordan and Syria both attacked Israel first in the 6 day war, not vice versa.

So I fail to see how Israel started the war to steal land and I fail to see how your comment "Israel will continue starting wars".

Morality is the difference between the Israelis and the Palestinians.

The israelis do everything they can to be morally straight and fair.

Palestinians will do whatever they think they can get away with to prevail over the israelis.

The Palestinians will be taken care of when the global all out Holy War starts.

And the Israelis WON'T start it.

But I expect they will finish it.

Until then its just posturing and jockeying for position and some flair ups over time and peace negotiations which are nothing more than charades.

Poor Pishy, she actually thinks that all of us here believes she cares about these Palestinians when she is just using them as pawns in her fight against the Jews. Never once on an old Middle East Discussion board did she ever mention the plight of the Arabs in the rest of the Middle East where they were constantly being killed for their religious beliefs by other Arabs. It was only those bad, evil "Zionists" with whom she would concern herself. It is amusing to see how the ones who think like the Nazis of old have joined up with the radical Muslims these days to fight against those who they think are their common enemy, which of course means the Jews. Perhaps Pishy can finally get an honest job on some soap opera because she is sounding like a Drama Queen here. Oh, Pishy, have you forgotten, it was your dear friend Adolph who was the one behind the cattle cars and concentration camps, and you would have helped him plan it all.

Right on!

Well since you cannot contradict a single thing I said, the nut part of the Zionut you call yourself seems right at least.
I did contradict what you said. Israel didn't start the Six Day War. That's total B.S.

You are really gonna have to change your sources of information and news.

Your info is wrong.

Or you are a liar.

Or both.

Does Obama care get you mental health care?

The Temple Institute Detailed Blueprints for the Holy Temple The Chamber of Hewn Stone

You couldn't carry Plato's jockstrap.

Palestinians will do whatever they think they can get away with to prevail over the israelis.

Until then its just posturing and jockeying for position and some flair ups over time and peace negotiations which are nothing more than charades.

What morality?

Equal Rights for Palestinians

APARTHEID AND OCCUPATION

More than 5 million Palestinians are denied equal rights by the state of Israel under a system of apartheid, a deliberate policy of racial or ethnic segregation.

poster_pic.jpg
Under Israeli military occupation, millions of Palestinians live in conditions which closely resemble the apartheid system that existed in South Africa:
  • No right of free speech, assembly or movement
  • Arrest and imprisonment without charge or trial
  • Torture
  • House searches without warrant
  • Assassination, extra-judicial murder
  • No right to vote for the Israeli government (even though it controls their lives)
Israel controls all Palestinian borders, all imports and exports, and all movement between towns and cities.

THE GAZA STRIP, still surrounded, besieged and controlled by Israel, has been sealed off and effectively turned into the world’s largest open-air prison.

What morality?

Equal Rights for Palestinians

APARTHEID AND OCCUPATION

More than 5 million Palestinians are denied equal rights by the state of Israel under a system of apartheid, a deliberate policy of racial or ethnic segregation.

poster_pic.jpg
Under Israeli military occupation, millions of Palestinians live in conditions which closely resemble the apartheid system that existed in South Africa:
  • No right of free speech, assembly or movement
  • Arrest and imprisonment without charge or trial
  • Torture
  • House searches without warrant
  • Assassination, extra-judicial murder
  • No right to vote for the Israeli government (even though it controls their lives)
Israel controls all Palestinian borders, all imports and exports, and all movement between towns and cities.

THE GAZA STRIP, still surrounded, besieged and controlled by Israel, has been sealed off and effectively turned into the world’s largest open-air prison.

The South Africans who suffered under apartheid were citizens of South Africa. ALL citizens in Israel have the same rights.
Blacks in SA could not even walk into white restaurants or any establishment for that matter that wasn't Black only. There is no comparison to Israel proper and SA.
Stop parotting Palestinian propaganda.

Forum List

Back