Zero Respect

I don't know what's more pathetic people needing validation from an anonymous message board or people who think their opinion on an anonymous message board actually holds any weight with anyone else

That statists and their crowd mentality require validation from from an anonymous message board poster.

Pathetic squared

You are clearly getting upset, and therefore have resorted to deflection. Noted.
No me calling you pathetic is not me being upset at anything

you are an anonymous asshole on the internet you could not upset me if you tried the fact that you think you can makes you pathetic cubed

I have zero respect if you do not sincerely believe that both presidential candidates are vile human beings.

There is no justifying your ignorance if that is the case.
You are woefully ignorant on the matter of these two candidates. In one corner, you have a war criminal, a person who is tied to the mysterious deaths of scores of people who worked for her and her husband (and who happened to know something or see something or wrote something they didn't want them to know, see, or write). A woman whose foundation has been used to launder the money she gets paid for speeches which later turn out to be backroom deals for nations who are our sworn enemies. A foundation that is at the center of scandal bigger than Watergate and that is currently under investigation by the FBI. The same foundation who accepted the Relief Effort money - 14.8 billion dollars earmarked for the poorest of the poor in Haiti (after the 2010 earthquake) and to this day she hasn't answered the question as to where that money went!

A woman who is personally responsible for the deaths of an American Ambassador and those who were with him or tried to rescue him. A woman who urged on the coup in Libya and laughed about the death of their leader, Muammar Gaddafi and is now trying to do it again in Syria. A woman who approved of the Iraq War and who started the mess in Yemen which you state you are outraged over. A woman who was behind the coup in both Honduras and Venezuela. A woman who intimidated her husband's rape victims into silence, covered his crimes and never said about word about her husband signing a law - which is the worst law in history against children and their parents (in 1997). If that were not bad enough she has terrorized her own staff, cursed White House staff, FBI and Secret Service agents who had the misfortune of working for her, and has more blood on her hands than Jack the Ripper!

In the other corner, you have a man who received an inheritance from his father and multiplied it into over a billion dollar empire. His business success is legendary, he has hired over 10,000 workers and you'd be hard pressed to find a single one of them who don't have something good to say about him. A man who has raised his children well and none of them take drugs or drink. Neither does he. He could have stayed in the private sector and enjoyed his family but he chose to run for president. Who did he choose to be his Vice President? Mike Pence. Mike Pence is a genuine Christian with a great heart for America and the experience of having been a Governor. His record speaks for itself. While it is indefensible that Mr. Trump said something in private to another man over 11 years ago, it is interesting that the MSM had to dig that far back to find something to attack with him with. It is also interesting that the same woman who has ran ads against Mr. Trump concerning his language some 11 years ago, has been said to have the most filthy mouth and vicious temper some have ever witnessed in their lives. There's not enough time to tell you what I think of the hypocrisy of Mainstream media quoting bible scriptures while sitting in their ivory towers as if they were Theresa of Avila!

Mr. Trump has committed some sins in his life but if you are going to tell me that you haven't, I'll have to remind you (again) that unless you can be honest with yourself you will never be able to be honest with others.

You have some nerve using Donald Trump's name in the same sentence with Hillary Clinton's!
You are posting logic. The Left will never accept it.

You need only look to Jake for evidence of utter stupidity. He really believes there is some mysterious evil right wing fascist movement ready to pounce on America. He fears it to his core....
Sonny, there is no mystery. We have a far right that morphed into a fascist Alt Right last eight years. The American people are going to crush, send its leaders to jail for sedition, and put the rest to sweeping streets under supervision. Or so I hope. :lol:

The Catholics who opposed Hitler were not Mrs. M.'s type; they supported him.

Many good Catholics opposes Hillary, along with those of Mrs. M.'s Alt Right catholics trying to hitch a ride.

Well I have a college degree so that makes you an idiot. Case closed.

Are you saying that possessing a college degree makes you intelligent?

Now that IS idiotic....
No you said uneducated and dishonestly snipped it out.

"Uneducated dumbasses rule the roost.

I know my place."

You see, that's what makes you an idiot. It was so obvious yet you thought you were being clever. That's why I have zero respect for you, you have nothing, you are nothing.

Elite funded foundations determine your education and they are essential gate keepers to defining the parameters of "knowledge." The market of free ideas have a great influence, naturally. However, the ruling class also has, throughout history, played a large role in this.

If you study philosophy and epistemology, you would be able to grasp this.

I refer you to this;
http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/ughoae.pdf

. . . and this. .

The Dodd - Reese committee hearings;
Dodd Report to the Reece Committee on Foundations - 1954 - Robber Baron Hijacking of the USA : Christopher Dodd : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

Tax exempt foundations control education, media, charities, scientific research, the list goes on; your life, your knowledge, your reality is determined by the machine created by the oligarchs. Sure they control the public government, but they also control your "education" and your reality as well.

And, naturally if you don't know the entire epistemological history of western philosophy and what the nature of knowledge is, that would put you at a significant disadvantage.

I have zero respect if you do not sincerely believe that both presidential candidates are vile human beings.

You are woefully ignorant on the matter of these two candidates. In one corner, you have a war criminal, a person who is tied to the mysterious deaths of scores of people who worked for her and her husband (and who happened to know something or see something or wrote something they didn't want them to know, see, or write). A woman whose foundation has been used to launder the money she gets paid for speeches which later turn out to be backroom deals for nations who are our sworn enemies. A foundation that is at the center of scandal bigger than Watergate and that is currently under investigation by the FBI. The same foundation who accepted the Relief Effort money - 14.8 billion dollars earmarked for the poorest of the poor in Haiti (after the 2010 earthquake) and to this day she hasn't answered the question as to where that money went!

A woman who is personally responsible for the deaths of an American Ambassador and those who were with him or tried to rescue him. A woman who urged on the coup in Libya and laughed about the death of their leader, Muammar Gaddafi and is now trying to do it again in Syria. A woman who approved of the Iraq War and who started the mess in Yemen which you state you are outraged over. A woman who was behind the coup in both Honduras and Venezuela. A woman who intimidated her husband's rape victims into silence, covered his crimes and never said about word about her husband signing a law - which is the worst law in history against children and their parents (in 1997). If that were not bad enough she has terrorized her own staff, cursed White House staff, FBI and Secret Service agents who had the misfortune of working for her, and has more blood on her hands than Jack the Ripper!

In the other corner, you have a man who received an inheritance from his father and multiplied it into over a billion dollar empire. His business success is legendary, he has hired over 10,000 workers and you'd be hard pressed to find a single one of them who don't have something good to say about him. A man who has raised his children well and none of them take drugs or drink. Neither does he. He could have stayed in the private sector and enjoyed his family but he chose to run for president. Who did he choose to be his Vice President? Mike Pence. Mike Pence is a genuine Christian with a great heart for America and the experience of having been a Governor. His record speaks for itself. While it is indefensible that Mr. Trump said something in private to another man over 11 years ago, it is interesting that the MSM had to dig that far back to find something to attack with him with. It is also interesting that the same woman who has ran ads against Mr. Trump concerning his language some 11 years ago, has been said to have the most filthy mouth and vicious temper some have ever witnessed in their lives. There's not enough time to tell you what I think of the hypocrisy of Mainstream media quoting bible scriptures while sitting in their ivory towers as if they were Theresa of Avila!

Mr. Trump has committed some sins in his life but if you are going to tell me that you haven't, I'll have to remind you (again) that unless you can be honest with yourself you will never be able to be honest with others.

You have some nerve using Donald Trump's name in the same sentence with Hillary Clinton's!

Clearly you don't know anything about Pence politically. It sounds like all you have heard are platitudes and propaganda.

Trump VP Pence: Globalist Neocon or Solid Conservative?
Trump VP Pence: Globalist Neocon or Solid Conservative?
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...-pence-globalist-neocon-or-solid-conservative
<snip>
During his 12 years in the House of Representatives, Pence often voted to fund globalist and neocon programs that are not authorized in the Constitution — including supporting spending bills squandering ultimately trillions of taxpayer dollars and running up massive trillion-dollar deficits for largely unconstitutional purposes. Pence also voted reliably to fund the panoply of globalist organizations, including the United Nations, the Export-Import Bank, and more, that undermine U.S. sovereignty and prosperity. The unconstitutional PATRIOT Act purporting to allow unconstitutional spying on Americans received his support, too. Incredibly, Pence even voted against an amendment that would have blocked the purported authorization of indefinite military detention of American citizens without trial. Why Pence thought Obama should be able to use the military to detain Americans without trial was not explained.

On matters of war, Pence has also sided with establishment globalists and neocons rather than the Constitution. For instance, the then-congressman voted to unconstitutionally surrender the power of Congress to declare war on more than one occasion. First, he supported giving then-President George W. Bush authority to wage an undeclared war against Iraq if and when the president decided to do so — a war that Trump has opposed. Pence even voted against an amendment to defund Obama's devastating and flatly illegal war against Libya, in which Obama relied on a UN resolution instead of a congressional declaration of war. As congressmen in both parties explained at the time, Obama should have been impeached for that criminal and potentially treasonous act alone. The fruits of those illegal wars are now clear, too, yet Pence has not apologized for supporting them while in Congress.

Beyond war, Pence has taken positions at odds with those of Trump and his supporters on crucial issues animating his campaign. Even on illegal immigration and amnesty, Pence has come under fire from key Trump supporters and boosters over his positions. A decade ago, when the Bush-backed amnesty schemes were being considered in Congress to legalize illegal immigrants, Pence responded with a proposal that would have allegedly led to increased border enforcement and no amnesty. Key opponents of amnesty, though, including Trump supporter and conservative leader Phyllis Schlafly, criticized the plan. Pat Buchanan lambasted Pence's proposal as “stealth amnesty.”

More recently, Pence slammed Trump's popular proposal to temporarily ban Islamic immigration as “offensive and unconstitutional” — a proposal that polls show is supported by most Americans and the overwhelming majority of Republicans. It was not immediately clear how many more Muslims Pence would like to see immigrating to America, whether he thinks taxpayers should foot the bill for the immigration, nor how (or if) he thought they should be vetted by authorities for security and health concerns. However, Pence did attempt, albeit half-heartedly, to block the joint UN-Obama administration importation of “Syrian refugees” to be resettled in Indiana at taxpayer expense.

On national sovereignty-destroying “free trade” schemes such as the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) and the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), Pence has been a major cheerleader of globalism. “The time has come for all of us to urge the swift adoption of the Trans Pacific Partnership,” Pence declared on Twitter two years ago. By contrast, Trump has strongly opposed the globalist deals, both due to the economic havoc they have produced, and due to the surrender of national independence to transnational bureaucracies they bring about. Indeed, opposition to the pseudo-“free trade” regimes is a central plank of Trump's campaign and has earned him massive support from conservatives and liberals.. . .

*sigh*

Can't wait for this election to end so the partisan nuts can go back in the closet.

Naive!

Partisans never rest!
Well... this place gets kind of dull when they do.

Vile is not the right word.

I would say both candidates are statists, elitists, and ignorant of the Constitution. Do you think this make me ignorant?

I agree with the last bit, although I myself do not care for the constitution.

That stuff aside, they are still also vile human beings. Trash to the core.
What's your angle today? No, don't tell me. You will continue to diss our country and our leaders and our constitution, which gives you the freedom to spout your rubbish, to demoralize us all to the point that we have no faith in our leadership. And there's your sweet spot.
Not buying it. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Now that IS idiotic....

I know my place."

You see, that's what makes you an idiot. It was so obvious yet you thought you were being clever. That's why I have zero respect for you, you have nothing, you are nothing.

Elite funded foundations determine your education and they are essential gate keepers to defining the parameters of "knowledge." The market of free ideas have a great influence, naturally. However, the ruling class also has, throughout history, played a large role in this.

I refer you to this;

. . . and this. .

Dodd Report to the Reece Committee on Foundations - 1954 - Robber Baron Hijacking of the USA : Christopher Dodd : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

Tax exempt foundations control education, media, charities, scientific research, the list goes on; your life, your knowledge, your reality is determined by the machine created by the oligarchs. Sure they control the public government, but they also control your "education" and your reality as well.

And, naturally if you don't know the entire epistemological history of western philosophy and what the nature of knowledge is, that would put you at a significant disadvantage.
I don't know why you directed that at me. The idiot said I was uneducated. I told him I had a college degree then he said I was claiming education was a sign of intelligence.

You don't need either to know it's just some juvenile trying to change subjects.

Now that IS idiotic....

I know my place."

I refer you to this;

. . . and this. .

I don't know why you directed that at me. The idiot said I was uneducated. I told him I had a college degree then he said I was claiming education was a sign of intelligence. You don't need either to know it's just some juvenile trying to change subjects.
Have you not claimed that a college degree was not a sign of intelligence or civilization. You are right. You prove it here almost daily.

You are posting logic. The Left will never accept it.

You need only look to Jake for evidence of utter stupidity. He really believes there is some mysterious evil right wing fascist movement ready to pounce on America. He fears it to his core....
Sonny, there is no mystery. We have a far right that morphed into a fascist Alt Right last eight years. The American people are going to crush, send its leaders to jail for sedition, and put the rest to sweeping streets under supervision. Or so I hope. :lol:

Tell me again who the fascist is?

quote-be-careful-when-you-fight-the-monsters-lest-you-become-one-friedrich-nietzsche-285248.jpg

Now that IS idiotic....

I know my place."

I refer you to this;

. . . and this. .

I don't know why you directed that at me. The idiot said I was uneducated. I told him I had a college degree then he said I was claiming education was a sign of intelligence.

You don't need either to know it's just some juvenile trying to change subjects.

You are, in some respects, uneducated. You have just had a very thorough education in some specific area, and a general schooling in the rest.

All I was trying to do was correct you and tell you that you may not, in fact be all that educated. What you may have is just a very elaborate schooling.

It seems your schooling and lack of education was bound to cause you to be triggered by such a suggestion.

school·ing
ˈsko͞oliNG/
noun
noun: schooling
education or training received, especially at school.
"his parents paid for his schooling"
synonyms: education, teaching, tuition, instruction, tutoring, tutelage; More
schooling - Google Search

ed·u·ca·tion
ˌejəˈkāSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: education; noun: an education
  1. 1.
    the process of receiving or giving systematic instruction, especially at a school or university.
    "a new system of public education"
    synonyms: teaching, schooling, tuition, tutoring, instruction, coaching, training, tutelage, guidance; More
    indoctrination, inculcation, enlightenment;
    formaledification
    "the education of young children"
    • the theory and practice of teaching.
      "colleges of education"
    • a body of knowledge acquired while being educated.
      plural noun: educations
      "his education is encyclopedic and eclectic"
      synonyms: learning, knowledge, literacy, scholarship, enlightenment
      "a woman of some education"
    • information about or training in a particular field or subject.
      "health education"
  2. 2.
    an enlightening experience.
    "a day with those kids was an education in patience and forbearance"
education - Google Search

It's about time a non-politician leads us....

I know this is a glitch in your big .gov matrix....too fucking bad.....
You're being obtuse if you don't know that da donald is part of the deep state.
Yes, GOP'ers all agree...:lol:

The one's that don't just listen to talk radio, read the establishment press, and watch their Faux news.
And your news source is ....?
All of it.

It's about time a non-politician leads us....

I know this is a glitch in your big .gov matrix....too fucking bad.....
You're being obtuse if you don't know that da donald is part of the deep state.
Yes, GOP'ers all agree...:lol:

The one's that don't just listen to talk radio, read the establishment press, and watch their Faux news.
And your news source is ....?
All of it.
LOL, that's what I was expecting. Utter bullshit.

Vile is not the right word.

I would say both candidates are statists, elitists, and ignorant of the Constitution. Do you think this make me ignorant?

I agree with the last bit, although I myself do not care for the constitution.

That stuff aside, they are still also vile human beings. Trash to the core.
What's your angle today? No, don't tell me. You will continue to diss our country and our leaders and our constitution, which gives you the freedom to spout your rubbish, to demoralize us all to the point that we have no faith in our leadership. And there's your sweet spot.
Not buying it. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Do you have faith in yourself? In your families? In your communities? In your schools? In your local organizations?

What do you put faith in?

It seems to me that the establishment is doing a pretty good job of destroying our faith in the leaders and the nation all on it's own.
spoonernotreason.jpg

Although I don't agree with Onyx's disdain and abuse directed toward the membership, we all have been frustrated with others. Education of people rather then putting them down is probably a preferable course of action, isn't it?

Now that IS idiotic....

I know my place."

I refer you to this;

. . . and this. .

You are, in some respects, uneducated. You have just had a very thorough education in some specific area, and a general schooling in the rest.
...except I'm not the one making idiotic statements here, you are. The word education is not limited to a formal education, which I have anyway. You may think so but you've proven yourself of be packed full of shit (see above). The point that you butted in on was the Bozo claiming I was uneducated and I don't need some random guy on the internet who doesn't know me make claims they know nothing about. You sound like the type that needs instructions on toilet paper.

Although I don't agree with Onyx's disdain and abuse directed toward the membership, we all have been frustrated with others. Education of people rather then putting them down is probably a preferable course of action, isn't it?
Speak for yourself O'Educated One. I haven't been frustrated by anyone here. I think the word you are groping for is scholarly. A scholarly man doesn't put down others for their news sources then claim they read them all. That's an insult to our intelligence.

Forum List

Back