Zero Respect

The thing is Trump admitted doing it. He can't change the system. If he wants his business to succeed he has to play the game. Yeah the game is wrong and corrupt, but it is what it is.

That's the kind of apologetic claptrap that I never understood.

He was still going to be very rich if he didn't decide to screw millions over like he did. There is no excuse for unethical behavior, not even out of a false conception of necessity. As an anarchist, you of all people should know this.

On the other hand, Hillary lies and refuses to admit her heinous and corrupt ways.

I agree, but comparing Hitler to Stalin is not very productive. I am not voting for either candidate anyways (never will vote too).

The thing is Trump admitted doing it. He can't change the system. If he wants his business to succeed he has to play the game. Yeah the game is wrong and corrupt, but it is what it is.

That's the kind of apologetic claptrap that I never understood.

He was still going to be very rich if he didn't decide to screw millions over like he did. There is no excuse for unethical behavior, not even out of a false conception of necessity. As an anarchist, you of all people should know this.

On the other hand, Hillary lies and refuses to admit her heinous and corrupt ways.

I agree, but comparing Hitler to Stalin is not very productive. I am not voting for either candidate anyways (never will vote too).
I do not agree with it, but the system stinks. He admitted he it and he wants to change it. I think that is worth something.

I don't see them as Hitler and Stalin (though you might be right).....certainly Hillary fits, but Trump does not. He has not ruled anyone. Never held elected office...was never a politician. That alone is enough for me.

You as an anarchist must know we have absolutely no chance of changing the statist system we suffer under. Hillary is far more a statist than is Trump...at least as far as we know. Trump could very well turn out to be awful, but we KNOW Hillary IS awful.

I do not agree with it, but the system stinks. He admitted he it and he wants to change it. I think that is worth something.

Yeah, by making the very thing he did illegal. No one forced his hand. He only has himself to blame for handing out bribes.

You as an anarchist must know we have absolutely no chance of changing the statist system we suffer under.

Whether that lame attitude of complacency is warranted or not, anarchism is as much of a philosophy as it is a solution. Give into it if you want, but count me out.

This apologetic nonsense annoys me so much. You know it isn't okay to act unethically, whether it is legal or not. Deep down you know that, no matter how many excuses you make.

Trump could very well turn out to be awful, but we KNOW Hillary IS awful.

Not sure what you are talking about. I am confident that Trump is awful. I am unsure how anyone who is not in denial could still be unsure about that.

Yeah, by making the very thing he did illegal. No one forced his hand. He only has himself to blame for handing out bribes.

You as an anarchist must know we have absolutely no chance of changing the statist system we suffer under.

Whether that lame attitude of complacency is warranted or not, anarchism is as much of a philosophy as it is a solution. Give into it if you want, but count me out.

This apologetic nonsense annoys me so much. You know it isn't okay to act unethically, whether it is legal or not. Deep down you know that, no matter how many excuses you make.

Trump could very well turn out to be awful, but we KNOW Hillary IS awful.

Not sure what you are talking about. I am confident that Trump is awful. I am unsure how anyone who is not in denial could still be unsure about that.

No complacency on my part. I hate the statist system, but I am a realist. You must know we have absolutely no chance of enacting a anarchic system.

I clearly stated Trump has NEVER been in politics, unlike the crazy bitch. That alone makes him better. Now...should he be POTUS, it is a crap shoot as to how he will rule, but we KNOW how Hillary will rule.

It's about time a non-politician leads us....
That's all well and good, but why'd you pick a fucking fraud? A huckster. A thief. A cheat. A liar. A scumbag. A molester. An evil, evil, clueless clown.

It's about time a non-politician leads us....
That's all well and good, but why'd you pick a fucking fraud? A huckster. A thief. A cheat. A liar. A scumbag. A molester. An evil, evil, clueless clown.
We didn't pick hitlery....
I know. You picked the fraudulent huckster. The thieving, cheating, lying, molesting scumbag Donald Trump.
You mean the non-establishment, non-politician....yes, we did that....

And Trump is coming for your democrat party of the kkk.....you best hide your hood...:lol:

It's funny how the tards say NOW they want someone with no political experience.

Isn't that what Obama was? And boy did they whine about his lack of experience back then!

How'd that work out?

I know all about that idiotic meme you tards parrot
I know a lot of shit flies around here but this is what eventually will take down the Clinton foundation and the Clinton's themselves. Breaking now! the link with Hillary and a Russian mobster that wanted our uranium has been made. Ooooops...The foundation was a money laundering operation that made the Clinton's very very rich and put the US at risk in a risky world.

It's funny how the tards say NOW they want someone with no political experience.

Isn't that what Obama was? And boy did they whine about his lack of experience back then!

How'd that work out?
Obama was a bath boy in a gay Chicago bath house....that counts, right?

How'd that work out?
Ha ha ha Obama didn't have any experience of any kind. Never ran a business never met a payroll, never did anything really but bitch and moan. At least Trump has run businesses and unlike Obama he loves the country. That alone is enough for me.

system, but I am a realist. You must know we have absolutely no chance of enacting a anarchic system.

No, I do not know that, and neither do the hundreds of anarchists that are dying in foreign countries each year, fighting for their freedom.

Realist my ass. Complacent fucks are statist fucks, and if you are not with the program, then you are not with us..

Forum List

Back