Zero Respect

I have zero respect if you do not sincerely believe that both presidential candidates are vile human beings. There is no justifying your ignorance if that is the case.
Ideological zealots can convince themselves of pretty much anything. That's why they seem so sincere..
If you believe in a ideology you aren't sincere? You say some of the stupidest things here with your sitting high on the fence bullshit. I'm a conservative because of what I've learned my whole life. When I hear mousy fucks like you tell me I'm a party animal or insincere for having principles I know I'm dealing with a scatter brain.
I'm not at all surprised that you would be defensive about my post.
There was no defense there. I mentioned how and why it was idiotic to make the statements you did. You think it was defensive because you're a fucking moron that can only see what he wants. Drop the superior attitude and you will learn what the real world is like.

I have zero respect if you do not sincerely believe that both presidential candidates are vile human beings. There is no justifying your ignorance if that is the case.
Ideological zealots can convince themselves of pretty much anything. That's why they seem so sincere..
If you believe in a ideology you aren't sincere? You say some of the stupidest things here with your sitting high on the fence bullshit. I'm a conservative because of what I've learned my whole life. When I hear mousy fucks like you tell me I'm a party animal or insincere for having principles I know I'm dealing with a scatter brain.
There was no defense there. I mentioned how and why it was idiotic to make the statements you did. You think it was defensive because you're a fucking moron that can only see what he wants. Drop the superior attitude and you will learn what the real world is like.
Oh my.

Well, it definitely looks like I'll have to somehow find a way to proceed without your approval.

Gosh.

Well I have a college degree so that makes you an idiot. Case closed.

Are you saying that possessing a college degree makes you intelligent?

Now that IS idiotic....
No you said uneducated and dishonestly snipped it out.

"Uneducated dumbasses rule the roost.

I know my place."

You see, that's what makes you an idiot. It was so obvious yet you thought you were being clever. That's why I have zero respect for you, you have nothing, you are nothing.

Oh my.

Well, it definitely looks like I'll have to somehow find a way to proceed without your approval.

Gosh.
....and now all the cvnt comes out. Right on cue.

I have zero respect if you do not sincerely believe that both presidential candidates are vile human beings.

There is no justifying your ignorance if that is the case.
You are woefully ignorant on the matter of these two candidates. In one corner, you have a war criminal, a person who is tied to the mysterious deaths of scores of people who worked for her and her husband (and who happened to know something or see something or wrote something they didn't want them to know, see, or write). A woman whose foundation has been used to launder the money she gets paid for speeches which later turn out to be backroom deals for nations who are our sworn enemies. A foundation that is at the center of scandal bigger than Watergate and that is currently under investigation by the FBI. The same foundation who accepted the Relief Effort money - 14.8 billion dollars earmarked for the poorest of the poor in Haiti (after the 2010 earthquake) and to this day she hasn't answered the question as to where that money went!

A woman who is personally responsible for the deaths of an American Ambassador and those who were with him or tried to rescue him. A woman who urged on the coup in Libya and laughed about the death of their leader, Muammar Gaddafi and is now trying to do it again in Syria. A woman who approved of the Iraq War and who started the mess in Yemen which you state you are outraged over. A woman who was behind the coup in both Honduras and Venezuela. A woman who intimidated her husband's rape victims into silence, covered his crimes and never said about word about her husband signing a law - which is the worst law in history against children and their parents (in 1997). If that were not bad enough she has terrorized her own staff, cursed White House staff, FBI and Secret Service agents who had the misfortune of working for her, and has more blood on her hands than Jack the Ripper!

In the other corner, you have a man who received an inheritance from his father and multiplied it into over a billion dollar empire. His business success is legendary, he has hired over 10,000 workers and you'd be hard pressed to find a single one of them who don't have something good to say about him. A man who has raised his children well and none of them take drugs or drink. Neither does he. He could have stayed in the private sector and enjoyed his family but he chose to run for president. Who did he choose to be his Vice President? Mike Pence. Mike Pence is a genuine Christian with a great heart for America and the experience of having been a Governor. His record speaks for itself. While it is indefensible that Mr. Trump said something in private to another man over 11 years ago, it is interesting that the MSM had to dig that far back to find something to attack with him with. It is also interesting that the same woman who has ran ads against Mr. Trump concerning his language some 11 years ago, has been said to have the most filthy mouth and vicious temper some have ever witnessed in their lives. There's not enough time to tell you what I think of the hypocrisy of Mainstream media quoting bible scriptures while sitting in their ivory towers as if they were Theresa of Avila!

Mr. Trump has committed some sins in his life but if you are going to tell me that you haven't, I'll have to remind you (again) that unless you can be honest with yourself you will never be able to be honest with others.

You have some nerve using Donald Trump's name in the same sentence with Hillary Clinton's!

onyx is far more aware than you, Mrs. M.

You are alt right fascist (a hard core far right Catholic in the French sense of the 1930s), and that political spectrum is out of step with 90% of America.

You are woefully ignorant on the matter of these two candidates. In one corner, you have a war criminal, a person who is tied to the mysterious deaths of scores of people who worked for her and her husband (and who happened to know something or see something or wrote something they didn't want them to know, see, or write). A woman whose foundation has been used to launder the money she gets paid for speeches which later turn out to be backroom deals for nations who are our sworn enemies. A foundation that is at the center of scandal bigger than Watergate and that is currently under investigation by the FBI. The same foundation who accepted the Relief Effort money - 14.8 billion dollars earmarked for the poorest of the poor in Haiti (after the 2010 earthquake) and to this day she hasn't answered the question as to where that money went!

A woman who is personally responsible for the deaths of an American Ambassador and those who were with him or tried to rescue him. A woman who urged on the coup in Libya and laughed about the death of their leader, Muammar Gaddafi and is now trying to do it again in Syria. A woman who approved of the Iraq War and who started the mess in Yemen which you state you are outraged over. A woman who was behind the coup in both Honduras and Venezuela. A woman who intimidated her husband's rape victims into silence, covered his crimes and never said about word about her husband signing a law - which is the worst law in history against children and their parents (in 1997). If that were not bad enough she has terrorized her own staff, cursed White House staff, FBI and Secret Service agents who had the misfortune of working for her, and has more blood on her hands than Jack the Ripper!

In the other corner, you have a man who received an inheritance from his father and multiplied it into over a billion dollar empire. His business success is legendary, he has hired over 10,000 workers and you'd be hard pressed to find a single one of them who don't have something good to say about him. A man who has raised his children well and none of them take drugs or drink. Neither does he. He could have stayed in the private sector and enjoyed his family but he chose to run for president. Who did he choose to be his Vice President? Mike Pence. Mike Pence is a genuine Christian with a great heart for America and the experience of having been a Governor. His record speaks for itself. While it is indefensible that Mr. Trump said something in private to another man over 11 years ago, it is interesting that the MSM had to dig that far back to find something to attack with him with. It is also interesting that the same woman who has ran ads against Mr. Trump concerning his language some 11 years ago, has been said to have the most filthy mouth and vicious temper some have ever witnessed in their lives. There's not enough time to tell you what I think of the hypocrisy of Mainstream media quoting bible scriptures while sitting in their ivory towers as if they were Theresa of Avila!

Mr. Trump has committed some sins in his life but if you are going to tell me that you haven't, I'll have to remind you (again) that unless you can be honest with yourself you will never be able to be honest with others.

You have some nerve using Donald Trump's name in the same sentence with Hillary Clinton's!

*sigh*

Can't wait for this election to end so the partisan nuts can go back in the closet.

I'm still writing in Elmer Fudd, but I do think it's worth Trying someone that is not a career politician.
Career politicians and their federal government are 100% of the reason this government is trillions of dollars in debt.

I have zero respect if you do not sincerely believe that both presidential candidates are vile human beings.

Better yet tell this board how you really feel and don't hold back and just let it flow through your fingertips!

*sigh*

Can't wait for this election to end so the partisan nuts can go back in the closet.

Naive!

Partisans never rest!

You are posting logic. The Left will never accept it.

You need only look to Jake for evidence of utter stupidity. He really believes there is some mysterious evil right wing fascist movement ready to pounce on America. He fears it to his core....

Link to political offices help by Trump?

A politician is someone that engages in the political process.

Although the Trump Organization might as well be considered a branch of the government, given its survival is attributed to Donald Trump forming crony relationships with politicians in order to receive bailouts and subsidies.

By your own definition you are now a politician. Congrats.

onyx is far more aware than you, Mrs. M.

You are alt right fascist (a hard core far right Catholic in the French sense of the 1930s), and that political spectrum is out of step with 90% of America.
There were many Catholic people who stood up against Hitler in that era (a bit later) and today there are many Catholic people standing up against Hillary Clinton. I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks, Jake. As for your 90%? The real polls have Donald Trump at 70% and Hillary anywhere from 8% - 19%. Your candidate is losing (badly).

Last edited:

You're right but how many politicians in the world are not vile human beings? Maybe 2 or 3...
Unfortunately politics is just a business nowadays :(

It's about time a non-politician leads us....

I know this is a glitch in your big .gov matrix....too fucking bad.....
You're being obtuse if you don't know that da donald is part of the deep state.

Forum List

Back