Zero Respect

I have zero respect if you do not sincerely believe that both presidential candidates are vile human beings.

There is no justifying your ignorance if that is the case.

But you only attack Trump.

Donald Trump is responsible for the bubble now?

You understand economics, don't you?

What happens when you forcibly take money from one sector of the economy, and give it to another as stimuli? You protect inefficiency, and that inflates the bubble economy.

I have zero respect if you do not sincerely believe that both presidential candidates are vile human beings.

There is no justifying your ignorance if that is the case.
Kind of awkward language indicative of a foreign post but at any rate what should a person do if they consider themselves an "illegal immigrant"? Get the fuk out of my Country and go someplace where you feel "legal"?

But you only attack Trump.

I do talk about Donald more on this site. I was one of the few people that was a vocal Trump critic even before he put his hat in the race.

With that said, I raved about Clinton a lot before the primary. Her opposition camp just got too nutty, screaming endlessly about private emails and Benghazi. Conspiracies are not my wheelhouse; I prefer debating what I know is true rather than trying to decipher what is and is not reality, and this election has been a war of alternate realities.

Kind of awkward language indicative of a foreign post but at any rate what should a person do if they consider themselves an "illegal immigrant"? Get the fuk out of my Country and go someplace where you feel "legal"?

No.

Donald Trump is responsible for the bubble now?

You understand economics, don't you?

What happens when you forcibly take money from one sector of the economy, and give it to another as stimuli? You protect inefficiency, and that inflates the bubble economy.

I think you have problems understanding that Trump has not been in the government writing those policies.

He built houses however, to reduce the significance of the bubble.

Norman said:
I think you have problems understanding that Trump has not been in the government writing those policies.

False.

What do you think a crony relationship is? He gave money to politicians to bail his broke ass out and subsidize his company. In doing so, he was implicit in mass theft from the American people, as well as being among the many greedy asshats that contributed to the recession

The least you could do is acknowledge how fucked up that was.

Last edited:

False.

What do you think a crony relationship is? He gave money to politicians to bail his broke ass out and subsidize his company. In doing so, he was implicit in mass theft from the American people, as well as among the many greedy asshats that contributed to the recession

The least you could do is acknowledge how fucked up that was.

No, Trump has not written those policies, that's a fact you moron!

Know what is also a fact? No one forced him to bribe politicians to fund his special interests, legal or not.

You are acting apologetic and lashing out. You know what he did was unethical and crooked, and you cannot defend his actions.

Know what is also a fact? No one forced him to bribe politicians to fund his special interests, legal or not.

You are acting apologetic and lashing out. You know what he did was unethical and crooked, and you cannot defend his actions.

He has bribed no one you moron.

Also, he has no association with the federal government's policies. Are you seriously, seriously this dumb?

Guinness worthy performance with the mental gymnastics here.

Fix your quotes, NOW.

Aggressively demanding that I do so is not going to motivate me to do so.

It is a reported site bug, which makes me under no obligation to fix the sites mistakes.

So when he outright admitted to it, he was lying?

Also, he has no association with the federal government's policies.

Except when he gave money to politicians :laugh2:

Are you seriously, seriously this dumb?

No, but you are seriously, seriously in denial.

Like I said, you cannot defend his actions, so you are resorting to deflection.

You would be better off acknowledging that he screwed over millions of taxpayers and honest capitalists rather than drawing it out further.

So when he outright admitted to it, he was lying?

Also, he has no association with the federal government's policies. Are you seriously, seriously this dumb?

No, but you are seriously, seriously in denial.

Like I said, you cannot defend his actions, so you are resorting to deflection.

You would be better off acknowledging that he screwed over millions of taxpayers and honest capitalists rather than drawing it out further.

Dude, you are claiming that Trump is responsible for the housing bubble.

Causes of the United States housing bubble - Wikipedia

Please count how many times Trump appears on that article, and then count the Clintons...

Anyway, your argument is so preposterously ignorant and moronic that it really warrants no response. It's like saying gravity works upwards. Only a complete imbecile would even attempt to claim that in their ultimate deflection.

lol, I never said that.

You do realize that there is more than one type of bubble, right? The entire economy is a bubble, and Donald Trump contributed to its inflation when he formed crony relationships with politicians.

Anyway, your argument is so preposterously ignorant and moronic that it really warrants no response.

You are sounding like Clayon C. Jones or whatever his name is.

It's like saying gravity works upwards. Only a complete imbecile would even attempt to claim that in their ultimate deflection.

Stop deflecting and defend what Trump admitted to doing.

Was giving money to politicians to finance his special interests unethical and crooked?

lol, I never said that.

You do realize that there is more than one type of bubble, right? The entire economy is a bubble, and Donald Trump contributed to its inflation when he formed crony relationships with politicians.

Anyway, your argument is so preposterously ignorant and moronic that it really warrants no response.

You are sounding like Clayon C. Jones or whatever his name is.

It's like saying gravity works upwards. Only a complete imbecile would even attempt to claim that in their ultimate deflection.

Stop deflecting and defend what Trump admitted to doing.

Was giving money to politicians to finance his special interests unethical and crooked?

Yes, you did state that Trump is responsible with the bubble, and are now doubling down.

That is a preposterously retarded claim. I am sorry if that sounds like someone else, but the fact can't be denied. You are being moronic.

Yes, you did state that Trump is responsible with the bubble, and are now doubling down.

I never said the housing bubble. Did I?

He contributed to the bubble economy in general. I never singled out any bubble in particular.

That is a preposterously retarded claim.

Donald Trump was the one that admitted to it. Are you calling him a liar?

He contributed to the bubble economy in general. I never singled out any bubble in particular.

He contributed to the housing bubble... by building houses?

Do you realize how dumb that sounds. You do understand basic economics, right?

He contributed to the housing bubble... by building houses?

Again, I never said housing bubble. I said, three times now, that he contributed to the bubble economy. Big difference.

You realize that bubbles are an economics term that refer to more than just the recent US housing bubble?

You do understand basic economics, right?

Apparently you don't, because you seem to think that the US housing bubble is the same thing as the general bubble economy. I have actually been exercising restraint in calling you an illiterate dipshit.

Anyways, back to the point. Do you acknowledge that Donald Trump gave money to politicians in order to finance his special interests? If not, then are you calling Donald Trump a liar? If you answered yes to the first question, then do you acknowledge that artificially appropriating money via the government creates a bubble?

The thing is Trump admitted doing it. He can't change the system. If he wants his business to succeed he has to play the game. Yeah the game is wrong and corrupt, but it is what it is.

On the other hand, Hillary lies and refuses to admit her heinous and corrupt ways.

Forum List

Back