You're forced to admit Bush was right. Here are your options.

D) I will vote for Obama, hold the opinion that equating firearms and small bombs to "WMD" is retarded, and consider the idea that this charge vindicates Bush's Iraq folly as even more retarded than the charge itself.
As Bush claimed the WMD's were in Iraq, how is he "right"? Morocco is a notable distance from Iraq.

Just a reminder folks...

BEFORE BUSH ... When CLINTON was President...
"..deny Iraq the capacity to develop WMD".Bill Clinton,1998
"..most brutal dictators of Century", Biden,1998
"Iraq compliance with Resolution 687 becomes shell game"..Daschle 1998
"He will use those WMDs again,as he has ten times since 1983" ..Berger- Clinton National. Security. Advisor 1998
"posed by Iraq's refusal to end its [B]WMD[/B] programs" Levin 1998
"Saddam has been engaged in development of WMDs which is a threat.."Pelosi 1998
"Hussein has chosen to spend his money on building WMDS.."Albright 1999

"Saddam to refine delivery systems, that will threaten the US..."Graham 2001
"Saddam has ignored the mandate of the UN and is building WMDs and the means to deliver.." Levin 2002
"Iraq's search for WMDs ...will continue as long as Saddam's in power"..Gore 2002
"Saddam retains stockpiles of WMDS.."Byrd 2002
"give President authority to use force..to disarm Saddam because an arsenal of WMDs.threat our security".Kerry 2002
"..Unmistakable evidence Saddam developing nuclear weapons next 5 years.."Rockefeller 2002
"Violated over 11 years every UN resolution demanding disarming WMDs.."Waxman 2002
"He's given aid,comfort & sanctuary to al Qaeda members..and keep developing WMDs"..Hillary 2002
"Compelling evidence Saddam has WMDs production storage capacity.." Graham 2002

Here's another reminder..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OCvq-x6pZ0]The Iraq Invasion Archive-George W Bush announces his illegal invasion of Iraq - YouTube[/ame]

"On my orders.."

As Bush claimed the WMD's were in Iraq, how is he "right"? Morocco is a notable distance from Iraq.

Just a reminder folks...

"He will use those WMDs again,as he has ten times since 1983" ..Berger- Clinton National. Security. Advisor 1998

"Saddam has ignored the mandate of the UN and is building WMDs and the means to deliver.." Levin 2002
"Iraq's search for WMDs ...will continue as long as Saddam's in power"..Gore 2002
"give President authority to use force..to disarm Saddam because an arsenal of WMDs.threat our security".Kerry 2002
"..Unmistakable evidence Saddam developing nuclear weapons next 5 years.."Rockefeller 2002
"Violated over 11 years every UN resolution demanding disarming WMDs.."Waxman 2002
"He's given aid,comfort & sanctuary to al Qaeda members..and keep developing WMDs"..Hillary 2002

The fact that you don't see Barack Obama's name in the above list is the main reason he's president today.

Of course NOT ... Obama WAS HAPPY to see us involved IN IRAQ so he could CHEERLEAD the terrorists to KILL MORE US TROOPS!
HERE is his CHEERLEADING STATEMENT!"
"US troops are air-raiding villages killing civilians"!

A) I don't doubt that is true! It's called "collateral damage".. LOOK AT DRESDEN, Hiroshima, Nagasaki!!!

BUT when does it like these statements made by other CHEERLEADERS.. become words of encouragement to the enemy?
I have YET to hear ANYONE disagree that the above and following statements were
HELPFUL to US troops and HARMFUL to the terrorists!

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets --action of Americans
in the treatment of their prisoners.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost",
U.S. Rep. Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
Senator Kerry(D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the
dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
Senator Obama(D) .."troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

I just imagine a US soldier from Illinois reading Obama's "troops killing civilians" and askingWHAT.the.F..K!!! This guy is a US SENATOR representing ME???"

I can imagine terrorists recruiters in meetings READING the above words and saying
YOU know guys these guys ARE RIGHT and they should KNOW after all they are LEADERS in the USA and if THEY call the US troops "killers" terrorists" who are we to disagree???

NO OBAMA was the worst chicken..it... of them all!
HE NOT only bragged about how BAD the US troops were but HE SAT IN A CHURCH for 20 years listening to a preacher that HATED the USA and Obama??? What did he do
in those 20 years??? LISTENED!

And then before THAT .. YOU idiot supporters NEVER NEVER READ Obama's book
"Dreams of my Father"...
WHERE THIS TRAITOR bragged about in his words.. "FOOLING IDIOTS like you!!!

"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered
young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

If I were a soldier and HAD To salute the current C-I-C... I might resign!

Just a reminder folks...

The fact that you don't see Barack Obama's name in the above list is the main reason he's president today.

Of course NOT ... Obama WAS HAPPY to see us involved IN IRAQ so he could CHEERLEAD the terrorists to KILL MORE US TROOPS!
HERE is his CHEERLEADING STATEMENT!"
"US troops are air-raiding villages killing civilians"!

A) I don't doubt that is true! It's called "collateral damage".. LOOK AT DRESDEN, Hiroshima, Nagasaki!!!

BUT when does it like these statements made by other CHEERLEADERS.. become words of encouragement to the enemy?
I have YET to hear ANYONE disagree that the above and following statements were
HELPFUL to US troops and HARMFUL to the terrorists!

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets --action of Americans
in the treatment of their prisoners.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost",
U.S. Rep. Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
Senator Kerry(D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the
dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
Senator Obama(D) .."troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

I just imagine a US soldier from Illinois reading Obama's "troops killing civilians" and askingWHAT.the.F..K!!! This guy is a US SENATOR representing ME???"

I can imagine terrorists recruiters in meetings READING the above words and saying
YOU know guys these guys ARE RIGHT and they should KNOW after all they are LEADERS in the USA and if THEY call the US troops "killers" terrorists" who are we to disagree???

NO OBAMA was the worst chicken..it... of them all!
HE NOT only bragged about how BAD the US troops were but HE SAT IN A CHURCH for 20 years listening to a preacher that HATED the USA and Obama??? What did he do
in those 20 years??? LISTENED!

And then before THAT .. YOU idiot supporters NEVER NEVER READ Obama's book
"Dreams of my Father"...
WHERE THIS TRAITOR bragged about in his words.. "FOOLING IDIOTS like you!!!

"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered
young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

If I were a soldier and HAD To salute the current C-I-C... I might resign!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version) - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3p9y_OEAdc]Now watch this drive! - YouTube[/ame]

Hopefully this helps as well..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ellnd3M8-ow&feature=fvst]President Obama: U.S. has killed Osama bin Laden - YouTube[/ame]

Hopefully this country never again elects an abject fuckup like George W. Bush.

Bush/Obama? So many still believe there's a difference. Now that's hilarious. Check out 'The Obama Deception.' He works for the same Bosses Bush did. 'Hope & Change' is a lie.

You're forced to admit Bush was right. Here are your options.

Natl_Debt_Chart.jpg

'Nuff said.....​

Here's the fun part. Saudi Arabia really did have something to do with 9/11.

And they own part of FOX.

:lol:

Never take anything anyone says at face value.

"Feb 10, 2010 – Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal owns a 7 percent stake in News Corp... And Fox News parent company is News Corp."

Wow a hole 7%. Stop the presses lolol

"…The Saudi Arabian connection report was published by BrowardBulldog.org., a nonprofit Internet news site and was simultaneously published on the news website of the Miami Herald."

The FBI office in Tampa issued a statement on Monday saying the Sarasota case [The saudi arabian couple] was one of many leads that “were resolved and determined not to be related to any threat nor connected to the 9/11 plot.”

Moroccan Immigrant Charged in Attempted Bombing of U.S. Capitol - Businessweek

THIS POST IS NOT SARCASTIC.

Feb. 19 (Bloomberg) -- A Moroccan immigrant was charged with attempting to use a weapon of mass destruction in a suicide bombing at the U.S. Capitol

it turns out we were wrong about the government's definition of "Weapons of mass destruction"

this Muslim had guns and a bomb suicide vest and has been charged by the government for possessing "Weapons of mass destruction"

anyone walking around saying Bush lied about Iraq having "Weapons of mass destruction" can no longer do so as surely the Iraqi government had firearms and small bombs.

here are your options.

A) You vote for Obama and support exaggerated claims when charging people of crimes in domestic cases.

B) You vote for the Republicans and agree with invading countries because they have firearms and small bombs.

C) You vote for Ron Paul and support a more Constitutional approach to personal liberties and a reluctance o invade foreign nations.

...those are your choices

I'm not following your point

Is it that because Iraq had the capability to make an explosive vest that we needed to invade them at the cost of 5500 american lives?

Or is this just another Ron Paul wing nut post?

A time will come in the near future from somebody like Ron Paul, but only after the masses come to the realization that the entitlement society is not sustainable. When the civil unrest comes to most towns in America, people will put down their iPhones and start paying attention. The 100+ year march of the progressives will be ended.

You're brainwashed to the point of idiocy.What is not sustainable is Voodoo Tax rates and Pub cronyism, corruption, and scandal, a never ending cycle of boom and bust.. Norway has had universal health care since 1907, and it costs half as much as our corrupt idiotic "system", like all the other ones.

It's not an "entitlement society", it's the GD SECOND Pub Great Depression, dittohead, now ending no thanks to them...

We need to thank Bush for only one thing. We need to thank him for leading the country into the worst economic collapse since the great depression. Tax cuts for the rich, the folly in Iraq, and a justified war in Afganistan have nearly bankrupted this country. Thanks W!

THIS POST IS NOT SARCASTIC.

Feb. 19 (Bloomberg) -- A Moroccan immigrant was charged with attempting to use a weapon of mass destruction in a suicide bombing at the U.S. Capitol

it turns out we were wrong about the government's definition of "Weapons of mass destruction"

this Muslim had guns and a bomb suicide vest and has been charged by the government for possessing "Weapons of mass destruction"

anyone walking around saying Bush lied about Iraq having "Weapons of mass destruction" can no longer do so as surely the Iraqi government had firearms and small bombs.

here are your options.

A) You vote for Obama and support exaggerated claims when charging people of crimes in domestic cases.

B) You vote for the Republicans and agree with invading countries because they have firearms and small bombs.

C) You vote for Ron Paul and support a more Constitutional approach to personal liberties and a reluctance o invade foreign nations.

...those are your choices

Quick question............how are inert explosives and inert weapons "WMD's"?

From your link...........

El Khalifi was taken into custody as he began walking toward the Capitol carrying a MAC-10 automatic weapon and wearing a vest containing what he believed to be a functioning bomb, according to the affidavit by Steven Hersem, an agent of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The weapons had been made inoperable by investigators, prosecutors said.

As 17 of the 19 monsters were SAUDI, and it was SAUDI financed, that is a fair conclusion. Bush slobbering over their King was a disgrace. His decision to ease off the 9/11 fight to invade Iraq must have been to spare his most favored nation embarrassment.

I don't recall any 'slobbering' by Bush but I do remember 'bowing' to the King of Saudi Arabia by Obama.

As 17 of the 19 monsters were SAUDI, and it was SAUDI financed, that is a fair conclusion. Bush slobbering over their King was a disgrace. His decision to ease off the 9/11 fight to invade Iraq must have been to spare his most favored nation embarrassment.

I don't recall any 'slobbering' by Bush but I do remember 'bowing' to the King of Saudi Arabia by Obama.

What about Jr. holding hands and giving a Saudi prince a tour of his ranch?

Just a reminder folks...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OCvq-x6pZ0]The Iraq Invasion Archive-George W Bush announces his illegal invasion of Iraq - YouTube[/ame]

"On my orders.."
"Shock and Awe", how very much like Bush, Jr.

D) I will vote for Obama, hold the opinion that equating firearms and small bombs to "WMD" is retarded, and consider the idea that this charge vindicates Bush's Iraq folly as even more retarded than the charge itself.

Just a reminder folks...

Libs conveniently forget saddam actually used wmd's which proved he had them. Their lies are getting old.

Forum List

Back