Your rights when #BlackBrunch invades while you eat

:rolleyes:

"feral horde"

^racist bullshit. No one is holding anyone hostage or blocking people from leaving. In fact, this happened over one weekend in January and the OP is agitating violence over a peaceful demonstration, wishing desperately he was a cop so he could shoot some of the feral horde.

feral horde is racist? Why? Do you believe only one race is capable of acting like feral animals Ravi? I sure don't.

Oh , and this is happening far more often than it should.

Oh, one other thing stupid. Trespassing and harassing people isnt "peaceful protest" moron
Next time he calls white people feral will be the first.

How is this happening more often than it should when it only happened one weekend in January? Perhaps we should outlaw black people from protesting police brutality??????????????????

When they are looting and burning buildings yes.
Is that what the blackbrunch protests are doing? Why, no, they aren't. So they aren't exactly feral hordes are they?
If they are disruption the lives of others, by disturbing them while they eat. They deserve to go to jail and all federal benefits they get revoked. If they have the time to disrupt others, then they had the ability and time to work.

59284580.jpg

There was nothing racist here Ravi, until you showed up

"feral horde"

^racist bullshit. No one is holding anyone hostage or blocking people from leaving. In fact, this happened over one weekend in January and the OP is agitating violence over a peaceful demonstration, wishing desperately he was a cop so he could shoot some of the feral horde.

feral horde is racist? Why? Do you believe only one race is capable of acting like feral animals Ravi? I sure don't.

Oh, one other thing stupid. Trespassing and harassing people isnt "peaceful protest" moron

How is this happening more often than it should when it only happened one weekend in January? Perhaps we should outlaw black people from protesting police brutality??????????????????
Is that what the blackbrunch protests are doing? Why, no, they aren't. So they aren't exactly feral hordes are they?

Feral means wild, untamed and reproducing at uncontrollable rates. Our ghettos and trailor parks often meet that standard.

"feral horde"

If they are disruption the lives of others, by disturbing them while they eat. They deserve to go to jail and all federal benefits they get revoked. If they have the time to disrupt others, then they had the ability and time to work.
Wow, I hope you never get in office. Interrupting people while they eat doesn't sound like a jailable offense to me. You are probably okay with cops killing people for minor offenses as well.

Wow, I hope you never get in office. Interrupting people while they eat doesn't sound like a jailable offense to me. You are probably okay with cops killing people for minor offenses as well.
So if a bunch of white people went into a restaurant where blacks were eating their meal and raised hell disrupting their meal. You support that?

So if a bunch of white people went into a restaurant where blacks were eating their meal and raised hell disrupting their meal. You support that?
Muthafuckin' cracka's wuld git punched in de throat!!!

There was nothing racist here Ravi, until you showed up

"feral horde"

Also Ravi, why do you insist on not only lying, but telling lies that are so easily disprove?

BLACK LIVES MATTER PROTESTERS BULLY HARASS WHITE CHILDREN AT RESTAURANTS US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Here's a thread about one incident that occurred over V day weekend, that's in February, not in one weekend in January as you claimed.

Yep. 2 days ago. The black herd said the whiteys committed the crime of "creating a segregated white utopia" of Walnut Creek.

Um...any of you could buy a home there. Go for it.

Waffle House for blacks, Denny's for whites.

Don't forget that in the wrong neighbourhood!!!!

I would make habitual lying a capitol offense, You would be on death row.

I would

Makes me want to take the pellets out of my 9mm buckshots and replace with rock salt.
WTF pray tell is a 9mm buckshot?

Some obscure thing only a weapons collector would know of?
A 9mm buckshot, makes my derranger a little more accurate.View attachment 36888
That is not properly called buckshot.

Probably #12 shot.

That is what we call ratshot, or snake shot.

I hope you realize that round will probably not cycle your weapon.

I only carry shot cartridges in revolvers.

I handload a wicked 7 1/2 shot load for .44 Mag that absolutely shreds snakes.

Edit: Excuse me, I did not see reference to derringer.

You would be better of killing a fucker than blinding him with that stuff though.

Yet another racist thread by Bucs90

Rati, using all 35 of your IQ points, do you think that it is racist not to be harassed by blacks in a diner? I mean, if one of these "protesters" starts screaming at a 3 year old white child, and the parents take the child and leave - is that racism by the parents?

I would
You certainly would, Colonel, you certainly would.

Makes me want to take the pellets out of my 9mm buckshots and replace with rock salt.

Probably #12 shot.

You would be better of killing a fucker than blinding him with that stuff though.
I know it won't do much damage to a human my derranger is a 2 shot I have the buck shot coming first then the intruder gets the slug, but yes I take it with me when I'm in the woods, the real reason for it.

Probably #12 shot.

In my other 9 when we tested them out they left the clip, no problem.

I would
You certainly would, Colonel, you certainly would.

It's LTC , and I don't require the honorary thanks.

I know it won't do much damage to a human my derranger is a 2 shot I have the buck shot coming first then the intruder gets the slug, but yes I take it with me when I'm in the woods, the real reason for it.

Never seen a 9mm Derringer. I have a .38 and I've seen .22's. How does that work? the 9mm is an ACP round without a lip on the cartridge that most fixed cylinder/chamber weapons require.

Forum List

Back