Your Local Toilet Paper&Bread Updates.Is Your Town Still At Defcon 5 With T.P. At Walmart/Target/Local Grocers?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
i just cant believe that after being lucky enough to purchase a 12 pack of TP in Sarasota about three weeks ago, I still see bare shelves that used to be fully stocked with TP/Paper Towels/Tissue. Maybe when I get to walmart or publix, they did stock the shelves and all of the TP was sold in 3 hours? But last two times I went shopping at both places, they did have pasta and bread. So what's going on where you live?

i just cant believe that after being lucky enough to purchase a 12 pack of TP in Sarasota about three weeks ago, I still see bare shelves that used to be fully stocked with TP/Paper Towels/Tissue. Maybe when I get to walmart or publix, they did stock the shelves and all of the TP was sold in 3 hours? But last two times I went shopping at both places, they did have pasta and bread. So what's going on where you live?
No TP or cleanwipes. It's just intended to make us uncomfortable during our house arrest period.
Doesn't matter to me...cuz I got a toilet seat with an ass washer. I haven't used TP in over a month.
I don't need any TP for my bunghole.

No TP or cleanwipes. It's just intended to make us uncomfortable during our house arrest period.
Doesn't matter to me...cuz I got a toilet seat with an ass washer. I haven't used TP in over a month.
well lets do the math,,we have about 300 Million people, each hoping to have about 40 rolls of TP in storage just in case it all crashes,,,than means the companies here that make TP need to push out about 85.9 Trillion rolls of TP ASAP !!!

Walmart here has people lined up outside the door and only lets a few in at a time, treating them like cattle herding them to the aisles allowing only one way traffic.

One store was out, one store had a mountain of TP.

JIF peanut butter seems to be a widespread object of hoardation.
I wont be surprised if i still have 2 or 3 rolls left from the original 9 rolls i had right before WW3 at wal mart when this all ends, and that 12 pack from Publix is still in a closet come May or so

I am not knowing. Haven't been to town in a couple weeks, so I don't know if it's still there.
1586474856842.png

well lets do the math,,we have about 300 Million people, each hoping to have about 40 rolls of TP in storage just in case it all crashes,,,than means the companies here that make TP need to push out about 85.9 Trillion rolls of TP ASAP !!!
Might want to check your math. I think it’s 12 shit tons of rolls if you carry the deuce.

Might want to check your math. I think it’s 12 shit tons of rolls if you carry the deuce.
i think that the average family was trying to get a 24 pack for every member of their family as soon as they got the news and two days later every store in the USA ran out,,,,kinda like taking advantage of a sure stock investment before the world finds out

More stock than before. Cheaper than before.No tourism.
well if anyone here lives in a smaller town, i would imagine there is no shortage,,,but anywhere in Florida, any major town,,forget it,,,they may have to start using their pet ferrets if this keeps up

Family in Missouri, Texas & Florida say all paper products, masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, flour, alcohol, vitamine-c, airborne, etc have been gone & are still gone.

Tramp has turned America into Venezuela in more ways than one!!!!!

Family in Missouri, Texas & Florida say all paper products, masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, flour, alcohol, vitamine-c, airborne, etc have been gone & are still gone.
well i did get flour,,so im OK...it may have something to do with where the toilet paper is coming from,,,i know most of it is made far away,,up north

I was listening to the radio last night and this doctor of medicine was saying that coronavirus hits people that consume wheat products a lot harder than people who don't and that is why Italy was hit so hard. All of that pasta and bread they eat.

Forum List

Back