Your Local Toilet Paper&Bread Updates.Is Your Town Still At Defcon 5 With T.P. At Walmart/Target/Local Grocers?

I was listening to the radio last night and this doctor of medicine was saying that coronavirus hits people that consume wheat products a lot harder than people who don't and that is why Italy was hit so hard. All of that pasta and bread they eat.
and constant hugging kissing everyone who looks italian

i just cant believe that after being lucky enough to purchase a 12 pack of TP in Sarasota about three weeks ago, I still see bare shelves that used to be fully stocked with TP/Paper Towels/Tissue. Maybe when I get to walmart or publix, they did stock the shelves and all of the TP was sold in 3 hours? But last two times I went shopping at both places, they did have pasta and bread. So what's going on where you live?
No TP or cleanwipes. It's just intended to make us uncomfortable during our house arrest period.
Doesn't matter to me...cuz I got a toilet seat with an ass washer. I haven't used TP in over a month.
I don't need any TP for my bunghole.
well lets do the math,,we have about 300 Million people, each hoping to have about 40 rolls of TP in storage just in case it all crashes,,,than means the companies here that make TP need to push out about 85.9 Trillion rolls of TP ASAP !!!
Somebody's gonna be pushing something out...but it ain't gonna be TP...

i just cant believe that after being lucky enough to purchase a 12 pack of TP in Sarasota about three weeks ago, I still see bare shelves that used to be fully stocked with TP/Paper Towels/Tissue. Maybe when I get to walmart or publix, they did stock the shelves and all of the TP was sold in 3 hours? But last two times I went shopping at both places, they did have pasta and bread. So what's going on where you live?

I've still.got some of the 24 pack I bought before Christmas.

I've still.got some of the 24 pack I bought before Christmas.
We usually buy a box from Sam's once every 4 months. I don't know how many is in the box. Right now I don't use public bathrooms so if I was using TP....that wouldn't last more than a couple of months. It's a good thing....I have a septic tank and now it will take decades for us to need it pumped out.

the shortage is real, and not simply from hoarders is what was on the news...

WHAT HAPPENED
THE PROBLEM
There are two toilet paper industries in the USA,

One for home use, and one for commercial use

they do not compete with each other,

one is luxury TP for our homes

the other is single ply, thin, mostly big rolled and cheap for offices and restaurants and all businesses.

they each have a certain capacity to fill American needs

WHEN MOST OF US WERE SENT HOME, and shuttered....

most ALL the TP usage is taken place at home, increasing the Home TP use demand by 40% over night....

the manufacturers are not changing their factories by enlarging them to make more or hiring people to make more, because of the uncertainty of when we will bring the economy up and running again.....

Family in Missouri, Texas & Florida say all paper products, masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, flour, alcohol, vitamine-c, airborne, etc have been gone & are still gone.

Here in rural Ontario, there are few shortages, but many items were limited to one per customer. I was nearly out of Kleenex and spring allergies have arrived. I had to go to three stores, but I managed to find a case, which will keep me going for three months. I had no luck finding hand sanitizer at all.

We are still buying it for the daughter......she can never find any and she works at a place that sells and Walmart is always out.

1a8acbe4063366bed5cbed8382c7b7f4.jpg.max800.jpg

Slowly coming back.

Jo

No TP or cleanwipes. It's just intended to make us uncomfortable during our house arrest period.
Doesn't matter to me...cuz I got a toilet seat with an ass washer. I haven't used TP in over a month.
I don't need any TP for my bunghole.

Does it dry it too? My 45 years long time buddy in WA has one washed his poohole and drys it too!

Did you live thru the great 22lr shortage of 2008? It lasted until four years! Folks would get up at 3 in the morning to raid Wal-Mart's ammo case. It will be 3008 before all that hoarded ammo is shot.

That's likely what's happening to the TP. The mice will have a field day working on the TP stashed in attics and outbuildings for years to come.

Did you live thru the great 22lr shortage of 2008? It lasted until four years! Folks would get up at 3 in the morning to raid Wal-Mart's ammo case. It will be 3008 before all that hoarded ammo is shot.

That's likely what's happening to the TP. The mice will have a field day working on the TP stashed in attics and outbuildings for years to come.
i hope i never see the day when i will have to use my ferrets as toilet paper

i wonder what biden is using? q tips?

No idea about WalMarx since they started funneling people into lines and only allowing so many people in at a time I have refused to go to WalMarx...using Ingles instead and they are fine...got plenty of toilet paper only thing I saw out the other day was eggs which is fine since we have 5 hens who lay eggs.

Bingo! I can't imagine any possible scenario wherein I would have foreseen a large stash of toilet paper being a status symbol but here it is.

Jo

i wonder what biden is using? q tips?

His toothbrush serves more than one purpose

Forum List

Back