Doctor with Coronavirus Madness Attacks 3 Teen Girls

I heard there are some zombie effects that might come ffrom this 2nd wave of virus--- and no they won't look like the things on " walking dead" but their behavior is suppose to get a bit crazy like that chit during the bath crystal things what was that crap aggain Oh bath salts I Think

Well, in CO, a man was arrested for playing t-ball with his daughter and wife in a park, with nobody else close around. They cuffed and stuffed him in front of his wife and daughter for not social distancing, but released him 10 min. later.

I heard there are some zombie effects that might come ffrom this 2nd wave of virus--- and no they won't look like the things on " walking dead" but their behavior is suppose to get a bit crazy like that chit during the bath crystal things what was that crap aggain Oh bath salts I Think
Hes just a typical leftist, violent busybody. He only quit when another male stepped in. No telling what could have happened if that good samaritan wasnt there. Too bad an armed father or boyfriend wasnt around. 6 feet under is good "social distancing"

You obviously didn't read the link Blind Whore, otherwise you wouldn't have made such an idiotic post. No, this virus isn't like bath salts. Matter of fact, the only person I've heard of having hallucinations with the virus is that CNN reporter. He said he saw some long gone members of his family and talked with them, but no, there was no erratic behavior.

Besides, one of the effects of this virus is that it makes you so weak that you are unable to even get out of bed. And, if you can't get out of bed, you definitely won't be attacking other people outside.

Helps if you read the links before posting. But, I've seen you post links before without reading them and it was fun to watch you get hammered with your own article. Apparently, all you read is the titles.

Unless he tasered them, it doesn't count.

Post 4 has a link to an article about a man in CO who was arrested by the police, cuffed and stuffed into the police car in front of his wife and daughter. His crime? The cops said he was violating the social distancing rule by playing t-ball in the park with his wife and daughter (if he lives with them, they don't need to distance themselves), and there was nobody within 100 feet of the family.

They released him 10 min. later when they realized their mistake and stupidity. Interestingly enough, NONE of the cops making the arrest were wearing masks or gloves and there was no social distancing between the 3 policemen and the father.

Post 4 has a link to an article about a man in CO who was arrested by the police, cuffed and stuffed into the police car in front of his wife and daughter. His crime? The cops said he was violating the social distancing rule by playing t-ball in the park with his wife and daughter (if he lives with them, they don't need to distance themselves), and there was nobody within 100 feet of the family.

They released him 10 min. later when they realized their mistake and stupidity. Interestingly enough, NONE of the cops making the arrest were wearing masks or gloves and there was no social distancing between the 3 policemen and the father.

We have a thread on it here, he was a former cop.

They're lucky they weren't beat with a hard rubber truncheon.

We have a thread on it here, he was a former cop.

Yeah, I know. But this makes me wonder if there are going to be other incidents like this? Some places have said that over the weekend, they are going to have police officers at all the parks to keep people from violating the social distancing rules. Gonna be interesting to see what the news is like on Monday.

You obviously didn't read the link Blind Whore, otherwise you wouldn't have made such an idiotic post. No, this virus isn't like bath salts. Matter of fact, the only person I've heard of having hallucinations with the virus is that CNN reporter. He said he saw some long gone members of his family and talked with them, but no, there was no erratic behavior.

Besides, one of the effects of this virus is that it makes you so weak that you are unable to even get out of bed. And, if you can't get out of bed, you definitely won't be attacking other people outside.

Helps if you read the links before posting. But, I've seen you post links before without reading them and it was fun to watch you get hammered with your own article. Apparently, all you read is the titles.

Long rambling posts on social media are one of the symptoms of the second wave. You might want to take your temperature.

Yanno, I wonder what political leanings this doctor has? I bet you he's a Republican. They like to tell others what to do.
Yeah, the conservatives here are the ones all bent out of shape warning the world we gotta listen to your failed "experts."

Forum List

Back