YOUR GOVERNMENT IS BOUGHT

great thread.

yeah the sheople here in the states are so brainwashed they continue to believe that their vote counts,that there is any difference between romney and obama other than one is black and not a us citizen and the other is white and is one,thats about the only two differences in the two though.

they both work for wall street and serve them,not us. the sheople dont get that nor that its actually a ONE PARTY SYSTEM designed to look like two parties so they think they have a choice in who gets elected when they vote for a demopublican or reprocrat who are like pro wrestlers,inside the ring they pretend to hate each other but outside they are good friends and have a beer together.same thing.

they dont get it that its all a script thats been planned out for years on who they want to put in office,that voting machines are rigged so whoever they want in gets the vote in congress or whatever.so many sheep still actually believe their vote matters and they put these people in office.they'll never wake up.
The key is to get most of the voters to stay home, thinking their vote does not count.

That way the sheeple piss away the freedoms we have enjoyed at such a cost.
where do you come up with that? it doent matter if the majority of the country go out and vote for an independent,they have voting machines rigged so the actual vote you put in goes into for the person they have selected for us dude,wakey wakey. read the book VOTE SCAM,its all documented.

Such smart people post here! If only the rest of us could learn to know when someone is lying to us!
After awhile, it gets easy to know the lies and twisted truths. All one has to do is pay attention and keep their eyes open.

Oh....please.....teach me how! I need to learn how to think critically and question authority. I think you might be the person to teach me. Thanks in advance.

Such smart people post here! If only the rest of us could learn to know when someone is lying to us!
After awhile, it gets easy to know the lies and twisted truths. All one has to do is pay attention and keep their eyes open.

Oh....please.....teach me how! I need to learn how to think critically and question authority. I think you might be the person to teach me. Thanks in advance.
glad to see you are sincere and willing to learn.very few are on the net.

my advise for starters such as yourself,watch this video here.Its not all about the corruption of Obama despite what the title says. it explains in great detail how BOTH parties are corrupt and there is no difference in the two. and you will understand after seeing it that there is a very powerful group of bankers that run the world and how they have trashed the constituion and why we serve the goverment instead of them serving us like they are suppose to according to the constituion.

my advise for starters such as yourself,watch this video here.Its not all about the corruption of Obama despite what the title says. it explains in great detail how BOTH parties are corrupt and there is no difference in the two. and you will understand after seeing it that there is a very powerful group of bankers that run the world and how they have trashed the constituion and why we serve the goverment instead of them serving us like they are suppose to according to the constituion.

Oh wow! That's a real eye opener! Thanks!

you posted this an hour after I made my last post,the video is two hours long so at the time you made this post,you hadn't watched the entire thing yet.I assume you eventually watched the whole two hour presentation? please finish watching all of it if you havent yet.

you posted this an hour after I made my last post,the video is two hours long so at the time you made this post,you hadn't watched the entire thing yet.I assume you eventually watched the whole two hour presentation? please finish watching all of it if you havent yet.

I'm a speed watcher. I can view a film in 2x speed and catch all of the content. Thanks so much for your tutelage.

I'm a speed watcher. I can view a film in 2x speed and catch all of the content. Thanks so much for your tutelage.

Hmm sure wish i knew you cause thats a neat trick.wish i knew it.if you have any others out there willing to learn share that video with them as well. the thing i like about it and why i have it in my link as must see video is I liked the part where it talked about how JFK was our last real president we had and thats because he wasnt a puppet for the establishment and was trying to return us to the constitutution where the people had control over the government instead of all these corporations that do now.

he paid the price for it by doing so.thats why he was killed and thats why every president since him has all stayed alive is because they have been their willing puppet serving the bankers instead of us like he was trying to so his assination greatly altered the course of not just the country but for the world today and still today affects our daily lives as well as others around the ciountry because our government is always trying to start wars with other countries and he was trying to put a stop to that.

From your perspective as a mindless hack, do you think hatchet jobs by CNN and other party media, attacking the victims will be enough to distract from the fact that Obama is a felon? Do you think attacking the victim will distract from the fact that the Mobster Obama engaged in extortion of legal businesses to disrupt the operations of other legal businesses in violation of 18 U.S. Code § 875?

The Republicans are going after your god, and he is guilty - there is no question of his guilt. Do you think the demagogues of the NY Times and other party propaganda outlets can stir up enough hatred against Obama's victims to keep the scumbag from impeachment?

From your perspective as a mindless hack, do you think hatchet jobs by CNN and other party media, attacking the victims will be enough to distract from the fact that Obama is a felon? Do you think attacking the victim will distract from the fact that the Mobster Obama engaged in extortion of legal businesses to disrupt the operations of other legal businesses in violation of 18 U.S. Code § 875?

The Republicans are going after your god, and he is guilty - there is no question of his guilt. Do you think the demagogues of the NY Times and other party propaganda outlets can stir up enough hatred against Obama's victims to keep the scumbag from impeachment?

My oh my! You seem upset.

for a minute i thought you were talking to me.this guy is a disinformation agent troll.best to put him on ignore.I only knew you were talking to him instead of me cause of quoting your post.

see here is saying your god when there has been nobody on here praising Obama.see how he makes things up all the time? :rolleyes-41:

He ignores facts that Bush started our current war we have on other countries ignoring his corrupt administration blaming everything on Obama. he is just a tool for the government.

for a minute i thought you were talking to me.this guy is a disinformation agent troll.best to put him on ignore.I only knew you were talking to him instead of me cause of quoting your post.

see here is saying your god when there has been nobody on here praising Obama.see how he makes things up all the time? :rolleyes-41:

He ignores facts that Bush started our current war we have on other countries ignoring his corrupt administration blaming everything on Obama. he is just a tool for the government.
And how!

Tell us something we did not know! We have the best government money can buy and I mean that literally!
From lobbyist like APAC to Corporations, money talks and Congress listens.

Tell us something we did not know! We have the best government money can buy and I mean that literally!
yahoo,what a great government and free country we have.:banana:

yahoo,what a great government and free country we have.:banana:
Unfortunately this is where we are at and I'm not sure what can be done about the situation at this point.
well the american sheople need to get off thier asses and fight to take their country back but they are more concerned about how their favorite football team is doing now instead of that. it still amazes me how they are so brainwashed so many of them still cant figure out that romney is no diffferent than obama other than the skin color and he is actually a us citizen.

What you have is a government seated in Washington that is bought and paid for. Once elected to office, they exert their will, and not the will of the people. Money buys votes on the floors of Congress. The U.S. Government is corrupt, on the take, and engages in self-service and greed. If you've ever voted to elect or to re-elect a professional politician to serve in government, then you've aided and abetted the crooks that run this country. Remember, honesty and politics mix like water and oil.
This is good info and we need to spread the word.

I've linked to it on facebook, and of course have written my congressman about it... I donated a nice chunk of change during the election so he'd better listen to what I have to say about money influencing legislation.

Let's hope this goes viral.

well the american sheople need to get off thier asses and fight to take their country back
Agreed, but where do we start? Most of the sheeple are brainwashed so they have the numbers.

You sound like you're more experienced in the movement, I could use some advice... what did you do when you started fighting to take the country back? I'm fed up and ready to fight, will follow your lead.

What you have is a government seated in Washington that is bought and paid for. Once elected to office, they exert their will, and not the will of the people. Money buys votes on the floors of Congress. The U.S. Government is corrupt, on the take, and engages in self-service and greed. If you've ever voted to elect or to re-elect a professional politician to serve in government, then you've aided and abetted the crooks that run this country. Remember, honesty and politics mix like water and oil.
This is good info and we need to spread the word.

I've linked to it on facebook, and of course have written my congressman about it... I donated a nice chunk of change during the election so he'd better listen to what I have to say about money influencing legislation.

Let's hope this goes viral.

Oh wow!

Why has no one else shown this around? This is serious. We need to get people off their asses and out there making everyone aware that this is happening to them. It has to stop. How are we going to make it stop? Any ideas?

Forum List

Back