YOUR GOVERNMENT IS BOUGHT

well the american sheople need to get off thier asses and fight to take their country back
Agreed, but where do we start? Most of the sheeple are brainwashed so they have the numbers.

You sound like you're more experienced in the movement, I could use some advice... what did you do when you started fighting to take the country back? I'm fed up and ready to fight, will follow your lead.
correct me if i am wrong but arent your user name looks like someone that has been in the conspiracy section before and has blatantly ignored facts that myself and others have posted that my user name is the truth or do i have you mixed up with someone else with a user name similiar to yours?

How are we going to make it stop? Any ideas?
I was thinking about it and I know where the grocery store puts their milk crates in the back.

Maybe if I sneak out there tonight and knock a few over it'll send a message. Imagine the look on their faces when they realize that we aren't going to lay down and take it any more. They have both green and blue ones, I'll probably knock down both styles.

I'm a bit scared they have video cameras back there so maybe I'll wear a ski mask and drink a little beer first, but I'm fed up... they want civil disobedience they've got it.

Unless I get some better ideas from 911 that is where I'll start.

How are we going to make it stop? Any ideas?
I was thinking about it and I know where the grocery store puts their milk crates in the back.

Maybe if I sneak out there tonight and knock a few over it'll send a message. Imagine the look on their faces when they realize that we aren't going to lay down and take it any more. They have both green and blue ones, I'll probably knock down both styles.

I'm a bit scared they have video cameras back there so maybe I'll wear a ski mask and drink a little beer first, but I'm fed up... they want civil disobedience they've got it.

Unless I get some better ideas from 911 that is where I'll start.

That's kids stuff! If you want to get their attention you need to get on TV doing stuff that they show on the news. How about a bunch of us get in my pickup and we get flags and bullhorns and fireworks and drive down main street telling everyone to watch the video. And we call the lamestream media and tell them that there will be something happening on main street at that time so they better bring a camera crew. Then when the cops show up we can get arrested or something and we will get interviewed and stuff. That's when we tell everyone in the world to watch the video about how corrupt the government really is. That'll show em.

Ooh I like that idea better, but only if I can wear one of those masks that I see all the cool protesters wear.

I saw a protest downtown where they were against offshoring of jobs to sweat shops in third world countries, at least half of them had that type of mask on. A few posters here even have it as their avatar, but that is a bit too edgy for me I don't want to get banned.

ifqxqmk.jpg

Such smart people post here! If only the rest of us could learn to know when someone is lying to us!
After awhile, it gets easy to know the lies and twisted truths. All one has to do is pay attention and keep their eyes open.

Oh....please.....teach me how! I need to learn how to think critically and question authority. I think you might be the person to teach me. Thanks in advance.
glad to see you are sincere and willing to learn.very few are on the net.

my advise for starters such as yourself,watch this video here.Its not all about the corruption of Obama despite what the title says. it explains in great detail how BOTH parties are corrupt and there is no difference in the two. and you will understand after seeing it that there is a very powerful group of bankers that run the world and how they have trashed the constituion and why we serve the goverment instead of them serving us like they are suppose to according to the constituion.

Oh wow! That's a real eye opener! Thanks!

You think that was an eye opener, wait till you see "Invisible Empire A New World Order Defined," posted by that same youtuber!!! Don't forget to roll up a big fattie before viewing! :p

great thread.

yeah the sheople here in the states are so brainwashed they continue to believe that their vote counts,that there is any difference between romney and obama other than one is black and not a us citizen and the other is white and is one,thats about the only two differences in the two though.

they both work for wall street and serve them,not us. the sheople dont get that nor that its actually a ONE PARTY SYSTEM designed to look like two parties so they think they have a choice in who gets elected when they vote for a demopublican or reprocrat who are like pro wrestlers,inside the ring they pretend to hate each other but outside they are good friends and have a beer together.same thing.

they dont get it that its all a script thats been planned out for years on who they want to put in office,that voting machines are rigged so whoever they want in gets the vote in congress or whatever.so many sheep still actually believe their vote matters and they put these people in office.they'll never wake up.
The key is to get most of the voters to stay home, thinking their vote does not count.

That way the sheeple piss away the freedoms we have enjoyed at such a cost.
The key is to get people to write-in a candidate instead of voting for the ones that the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential have placed on the ballots. Never NOT vote. Always vote, but don't play into their hands. Always exercise your right to vote, it's your responsibility to vote. But, be wise enough to not vote for the ones that the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential have placed on the ballots. Don't aid and abet the crooks that are hell-bent on further destroying this once great nation. Your vote will send a very strong signal that the American people aren't idiots that swallow hook, line, and sinker, every single word spewed from the mouths of professional politicians. Besides, once elected to office, they exert their will and not the will of the people. Our present socioeconomic situation bears witness to that statement. remember, "Blind Patriotism" is a terrible affliction, and many are afflicted. Don't be counted among them. Stand up for your rights, your freedom, and for your country.

I'm gonna write in Saul Alinsky.

great thread.

yeah the sheople here in the states are so brainwashed they continue to believe that their vote counts,that there is any difference between romney and obama other than one is black and not a us citizen and the other is white and is one,thats about the only two differences in the two though.

they both work for wall street and serve them,not us. the sheople dont get that nor that its actually a ONE PARTY SYSTEM designed to look like two parties so they think they have a choice in who gets elected when they vote for a demopublican or reprocrat who are like pro wrestlers,inside the ring they pretend to hate each other but outside they are good friends and have a beer together.same thing.

they dont get it that its all a script thats been planned out for years on who they want to put in office,that voting machines are rigged so whoever they want in gets the vote in congress or whatever.so many sheep still actually believe their vote matters and they put these people in office.they'll never wake up.
You are 110% correct. I really don't believe that voters will ever wake up and smell the coffee. Voters will swallow anything spewed from the mouths of professional politicians. I always laugh when I hear people argue over whether Republicans are to blame, or Democrats are to blame. They don't stop to think that politics is politics, politicians are always politicians, and all of them play "politics as usual". It's all a game in Washington. Yet, we have voters that actually believe that one party is better than the other, and that there is a difference between the two. It's unreal and unbelievable that so many people can be so damn stupid, so many times, and for so long. It seems like a light would go off sooner or later and that they would wake up and see the light.

They need to wake the hell up!!! Our two parties have morphed into one! :p

great thread.

You are 110% correct. I really don't believe that voters will ever wake up and smell the coffee. Voters will swallow anything spewed from the mouths of professional politicians. I always laugh when I hear people argue over whether Republicans are to blame, or Democrats are to blame. They don't stop to think that politics is politics, politicians are always politicians, and all of them play "politics as usual". It's all a game in Washington. Yet, we have voters that actually believe that one party is better than the other, and that there is a difference between the two. It's unreal and unbelievable that so many people can be so damn stupid, so many times, and for so long. It seems like a light would go off sooner or later and that they would wake up and see the light.

uh yes they DO need to wake up.

What you have is a government seated in Washington that is bought and paid for. Once elected to office, they exert their will, and not the will of the people. Money buys votes on the floors of Congress. The U.S. Government is corrupt, on the take, and engages in self-service and greed. If you've ever voted to elect or to re-elect a professional politician to serve in government, then you've aided and abetted the crooks that run this country. Remember, honesty and politics mix like water and oil.
This is good info and we need to spread the word.

I've linked to it on facebook, and of course have written my congressman about it... I donated a nice chunk of change during the election so he'd better listen to what I have to say about money influencing legislation.

Let's hope this goes viral.

Yes, we absolutely need to do this!

Such smart people post here! If only the rest of us could learn to know when someone is lying to us!
After awhile, it gets easy to know the lies and twisted truths. All one has to do is pay attention and keep their eyes open.

Oh....please.....teach me how! I need to learn how to think critically and question authority. I think you might be the person to teach me. Thanks in advance.
glad to see you are sincere and willing to learn.very few are on the net.

my advise for starters such as yourself,watch this video here.Its not all about the corruption of Obama despite what the title says. it explains in great detail how BOTH parties are corrupt and there is no difference in the two. and you will understand after seeing it that there is a very powerful group of bankers that run the world and how they have trashed the constituion and why we serve the goverment instead of them serving us like they are suppose to according to the constituion.

Oh wow! That's a real eye opener! Thanks!

You think that was an eye opener, wait till you see "Invisible Empire A New World Order Defined," posted by that same youtuber!!! Don't forget to roll up a big fattie before viewing! :p

I believe the title was "2016. Oh, forget that: 2020: the black helicopters, the New Soylent Green World Order"

Important!

great thread.

Yes, they all want the same thing!

great thread.

yeah no doubt.everytime november 22nd always comes around it always saddens me because that was a day that altered not only the future of our country forever for the worst but also for the future of the world because our right to freely elect our own people and put them in office was taken away from us that day.

thats what happens when you have a president who serves the people instead of the bankers.He was our last real president we had who did so.it forever altered the course of the world because we were on the verge of returning to a government of the people where the people had control over the government instead of these big corporations that do now.

He had returned us to having our money backed by silver.money backed by soemthing.the money issued said united states notes on them.federal reserve notes we have now are backed by nothing,they are worth no more than monopoly money.so his assassination still affects us today.

His executive order he signed was going to eliminate the federal reserve.once he got assassinated.LBJ immediately stopped the printing of the US notes though and got us back to the printing of federal reserve notes that we have now.the traiter.No president since then has enated his executive order that was going to ban the fed cause they know they will suffer the same fate if they try..

prepare to have some government disinformation plants that will come on here and post propaganda internet links saying everything i said is b.s,thats what their handlers pay them to do.

But they cant change the facts that united states notes were printed up and immediately after his assination with a couple days or so,LBJ stopped the printing of them and they went back to the printing of federal reserve notes.

ever see the video THE OBAMA DECEPTION by chance? I have that in my link on must see video if you havent seen it.it talks all about all that what I just mentioned.

its a couple hours long but it IS a must see video.

Federal Reserve notes are backed by the full faith and credit of the USA. No nation uses the gold standard anymore. You do know that JFK was into disarmament in accordance with the UN don't you? My link below, he starts talking about
disarmament about 2:50.

JFK Address at U.N. General Assembly 25 September 1961 - John F. Kennedy Presidential Library Museum

We are all freaking lobbyists. The first Amendment in the Bill of Rights makes the profound statement that "Congress shall make no law abridging the right of the people to petition the government for a redress of grievances". What does the "redress of grievances entail? It means that citizens can pool their money to send a representative to try to convince a politician that a certain issue is important. The NRA and the Sierra club and the NAACP engage in 1st Amendment freedom.Would low information, pop-culture educated lefties have it any other way? The dirty little secret is that the same idiots who whine about money and government are the people who ridicule the Tea Party for trying to make republicans more responsive to the will of the people.

Forum List

Back