• 59 to 64

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Over 65

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
how old am I?

hmm

Old enough to know better and care.

I know not to ask a woman her age or weight and that if you guess low on both there's a chance for some action later on.

I buy beer b/c it taste good, not b/c it's cheap. I know cheap wine taste better than expensive wines.

Chocolate is not a food group all to itself

And I hear my music on the classic rock stations.

I read the rules again, but I didn't see anything about an age limit here. Most forums like for you to be at least 18 to post, but nonetheless, that's not the reasoning for my question, I simply want to know- how old are you??
I kind of wanted to see the majority of the most popular age group.
I'll go first- I am 49.

It isn't against the rules but are you the one making threads with all the questions? Posters don't really want to tell all that stuff to people they hardly know.

I invited Dabs here because she is a prolific poster, funny, contributes to the board with threads, and participates to keep the place lively. I, myself, don't bother to answer questions if I don't want to. Perhaps you should do the same? :eusa_shhh:

I'll decide how funny and prolific she is, thanks.

It isn't against the rules but are you the one making threads with all the questions? Posters don't really want to tell all that stuff to people they hardly know.

I invited Dabs here because she is a prolific poster, funny, contributes to the board with threads, and participates to keep the place lively. I, myself, don't bother to answer questions if I don't want to. Perhaps you should do the same? :eusa_shhh:

By all means. However, nobody is twisting your arm to answer her questions. Is there?

Who died and made you the boss of me?

Dabs has got prolific down pat.

Funny? mmm so-so.

how old am I?

hmm

Old enough to know better and care.

I know not to ask a woman her age or weight and that if you guess low on both there's a chance for some action later on.

I buy beer b/c it taste good, not b/c it's cheap. I know cheap wine taste better than expensive wines.

Chocolate is not a food group all to itself

And I hear my music on the classic rock stations.
I'm old enough to be called "sir" on a regular basis. (I remember the first time someone called me "sir" without "you're making a scene" after)

I heard a parent tell his son to 'open the door for the gentleman' when I went to a store last weekend.

All my favorite television shows are either on PBS or sponsored by pharmaceutical companies or insurance companies, not soda pop brands or tennis shoe makers.

No one ever asks to see my I.D. at beer distributors and liquor stores.

I take a more studious look at obituary columns.

Although I'm really not eligible for them yet, I'm asked if I want the 'Senior discount'.

I'm more wistful than confrontational.

My mortgage is paid in full.

Funny? mmm so-so.

2, that post was just soo prolific and funny..

Funny? mmm so-so.

She's holding back cuz I warned her if she got too Dabsy, she may get another gauntlet to run. :tongue:

I invited another friend. I hope she sticks around like Dabs did.

29 with experience, though I'm not saying how much experience. :eusa_shhh:

You know better than to ask a lady her age...... Uuummmm, I forgot, I'm not a lady...... not even female......... Never mind.

Ah...pooey, I'm a lady and I am never shy about my age, why should I be??
And I never lie about it either :)

I read the rules again, but I didn't see anything about an age limit here. Most forums like for you to be at least 18 to post, but nonetheless, that's not the reasoning for my question, I simply want to know- how old are you??
I kind of wanted to see the majority of the most popular age group.
I'll go first- I am 49.

You can Post your exact age and Birthday on your Profile. ;)

Forum List

Back