• 59 to 64

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Over 65

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
As for my age

Hard to tell really.

I am much older than I appear;
thanks to good workout and healthy eating and lifestyle.

I act younger than my age since I certainly do not feel "my age".

Like fine wine I have grown finer with time
:razz:

Fucking smartass :lol:
I just now noticed that!

Any-fuckin'-body that can fuckin' swear like Dabs is mutha fuckin' alright with me.
And shut the fuck up Sarah... you don't like her, then move the fuck along ya fuckin' nipple face, and quit your fucking whining.

Now this is an endorsement, by god..

And I love it when you just can't help yourself from looking like a fidgety little shit that just doesn't know when to shut her fuckin' mouth. You embarrass yourself without any help at all. I've got a neighbor like you, and the next time her dog shits on my land I'm going to put it in her fucking mail box.

Last edited:
Any-fuckin'-body that can fuckin' swear like Dabs is mutha fuckin' alright with me.
And shut the fuck up Sarah... you don't like her, then move the fuck along ya fuckin' nipple face, and quit your fucking whining.

And I love it when you just can't help yourself from looking like a fidgety little shit that just doesn't know when to shut her fuckin' mouth. You embarrass yourself without any help at all.

Rejection can be painful for some of you little guys, I imagine.

So sad..

And I love it when you just can't help yourself from looking like a fidgety little shit that just doesn't know when to shut her fuckin' mouth. You embarrass yourself without any help at all.

So sad..

If you don't like Dabs questions, why do you enter her question threads? The titles are quite obvious.

So sad..

If you don't like Dabs questions, why do you enter her question threads? The titles are quite obvious.
She's like the spoiled little brat standing away from a crowd of others that don't want her to play with them because they all know she's a miserable little SHIT.

So sad..

Because this place is getting so boring and I just wondered why she keeps asking these endless questions. Seems like you two are here day and night doing this.

Where did everyone go? This sucks.

So sad..

Because this place is getting so boring and I just wondered why she keeps asking these endless questions. Seems like you two are here day and night doing this.

Where did everyone go? This sucks.

What is wrong with asking questions??
I don't see your problem...it gets conversation flowing, people get to talking and getting to know one another.
Am I supposed to make a post about what I did today, just make a statement. How can a conversation go from there??
Man, I am really befuddled by your ridiculous behavior because I ask so many questions......you haven't seen anything yet, I haven't even begun to ask ~LoL~
And like Grace suggested, if you don't like my topics/threads/questions- why bother posting to them??
It's so simple to pass on by :)

I read the rules again, but I didn't see anything about an age limit here. Most forums like for you to be at least 18 to post, but nonetheless, that's not the reasoning for my question, I simply want to know- how old are you??
I kind of wanted to see the majority of the most popular age group.
I'll go first- I am 49.

It isn't against the rules but are you the one making threads with all the questions? Posters don't really want to tell all that stuff to people they hardly know.

She reminds me of a 5 year old with the 'why' shit. Very annoying. And WTF is with all the stupid childlike squiggles on her headings? Seriously. Why do people have to bounce up and down and scream 'look at me' on a message board? I don't get it.

You're smart, G. You splain it for me. :eusa_angel:

I read the rules again, but I didn't see anything about an age limit here. Most forums like for you to be at least 18 to post, but nonetheless, that's not the reasoning for my question, I simply want to know- how old are you??
I'll go first- I am 49.

It isn't against the rules but are you the one making threads with all the questions? Posters don't really want to tell all that stuff to people they hardly know.

She reminds me of a 5 year old with the 'why' shit. Very annoying. And WTF is with all the stupid childlike squiggles on her headings? Seriously. Why do people have to bounce up and down and scream 'look at me' on a message board? I don't get it.

Cause it makes my boobs jiggle :lol: (j/k) God damn, get a grip.

I'll go first- I am 49.

Thank you, CG and I'm glad you're still around.. What the fuck?

Hey CG, what's your favorite color?

I lean towards colors that don't run.... red. white. blue. :lol::lol: You?

*Pauses to consider whether one should add little squiggles? ~~~*

I lean towards colors that don't run.... red. white. blue. :lol::lol: You?

*Pauses to consider whether one should add little squiggles? ~~~*

Do it, seriously, you should try it..it adds a little pizazz, makes it more fun ::laugh2:

I am 60 with the body of a 17 year old*

My lungs are however, are about 95 or so.

* I keep her chained up in my basement.:eusa_shhh:

I am 21
A couple of times.
I think they should raise the drinking age to 45.
Does that help??
LOL!

Forum List

Back