Young white singers branded as Racists and Hate-mongerers by Media...

Hagbard Celine said:
Wow, these prussian blue chicks are really horrible. They can't harmonize and I think one of them has a speech impediment--she can't pwonounce hew ewws and awws. Hahaha.

Nice dodge, Hag. Address the double standard, please.

insein said:
No there isnt a double standard in the media at all, lol. Sure i dont agree with the message these girls are putting out and i damn sure dont agree with their parents, but i find it ironic that these girls are racists and hate-mongerers but rappers are simply artists trying to convey a message. So transparent you almost walk right through it.

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=2

So young black rappers that sing about the white man keeping them down and go kill whitey are simply expressing their feelings through their art but these girls are espousing hate. Love that double standard that the media shows towards minorities and white people.

So would you like the anti-white rappers to be called racist, or the white power chicks to be glorified?

Hagbard Celine said:
I'll address what I want thank you. Right now I'm watching the Prussian Blue music videos IF you can even call them that...:eek:

Fine. Dodge away.

musicman said:
Fine. Dodge away.
To be fair, musically, they really are quite bad. Almost humorous bad, especially when guys in nazi punk bands call them musicians. You can almost see him trying not to laugh in the video. Oh well, they'll never have that much of an impact because they have no real talent, just a gimmick.

The ClayTaurus said:
To be fair, musically, they really are quite bad. Almost humorous bad, especially when guys in nazi punk bands call them musicians. You can almost see him trying not to laugh in the video. Oh well, they'll never have that much of an impact because they have no real talent, just a gimmick.

LOL - I'm sure they do suck. But, you're making the common mistake of assuming that talent is a prerequisite for success in the music business. Any more, it's incidental; a scarcely relevant curiosity, in fact.

I just enjoy watching Hag skirt the primary issue cited in this thread - the double standard.

musicman said:
LOL - I'm sure they do suck. But, you're making the common mistake of assuming that talent is a prerequisite for success in the music business. Any more, it's incidental; a scarcely relevant curiosity, in fact.

I just enjoy watching Hag skirt the primary issue cited in this thread - the double standard.

Oh trust me, I know all about the music industry and it's pitfalls. But since it's jew-controlled anyways, these girls have no hope ;)

The ClayTaurus said:
Oh trust me, I know all about the music industry and it's pitfalls. But since it's jew-controlled anyways, these girls have no hope ;)

I think that the internet has blasted our culture wide open. It's the only reason I continue to beat my brains out in the music game, at my age.

I also believe that the hipper American Jews are beginning to read the writing on the wall. The firmly-ensconsed wacko wing of the Democrat Party longs to drag this country in the direction of Post-Christian Europe, which is to say, the U.N. - which is to say, further - anti-semitism. The American Right - it is becoming increasingly evident - are the Jews' last, best friends on earth.

musicman said:
I think that the internet has blasted our culture wide open. It's the only reason I continue to beat my brains out in the music game, at my age.

I also believe that the hipper American Jews are beginning to read the writing on the wall. The firmly-ensconsed wacko wing of the Democrat Party longs to drag this country in the direction of Post-Christian Europe, which is to say, the U.N. - which is to say, further - anti-semitism. The American Right - it is becoming increasingly evident - are the Jews' last, best friends on earth.

I was being a bit sarcastic about the jews, I hope you picked up on that.

What do you do in the music industry?

The ClayTaurus said:
I was being a bit sarcastic about the jews, I hope you picked up on that.

Absolutely - but I never miss an opportunity to climb on my soapbox! :eek:

The ClayTaurus said:
What do you do in the music industry?

I've managed to make a living as a musician/vocalist for most of my life. I've also tried to punch through as a songwriter, without much success (so far). But, I'm putting the finishing touches on a 15-song original CD, and - who knows?

Whenever I'm feeling down, or less than hopeful, I just turn on my radio or television and listen to what people are paying good money for. I laugh really hard - then I feel better and go back to work!

The ClayTaurus said:
So would you like the anti-white rappers to be called racist, or the white power chicks to be glorified?

I'd like a spade to be called a spade. So yes i'd like the black rappers to be called what they are, racist and not praised for their edgy work or ignored because "they were just joking." Bashing white people is ok because some white people take things in stride while some black people take offense to anything they possibly can.

Call it like it is. Don't insult our intelligence. (directed at the media and the intellectual bougouis)

insein said:
I'd like a spade to be called a spade. So yes i'd like the black rappers to be called what they are, racist and not praised for their edgy work or ignored because "they were just joking." Bashing white people is ok because some white people take things in stride while some black people take offense to anything they possibly can.

Call it like it is. Don't insult our intelligence. (directed at the media and the intellectual bougouis)

Is there a difference to you between whining about "the white man" keeping you down vs. kill "the white man"? Is one more egregious?

The ClayTaurus said:
Is there a difference to you between whining about "the white man" keeping you down vs. kill "the white man"? Is one more egregious?

Clearly killing the white man, or suggesting others do it for you, is more egregious than simply whining about them keeping you down. However, it is unlikely that the white man has really kept you down, it is more likely used as an excuse for failure. Too often, instead of working to excel, the whining is used to excuse the personal lack...

no1tovote4 said:
Clearly killing the white man, or suggesting others do it for you, is more egregious than simply whining about them keeping you down. However, it is unlikely that the white man has really kept you down, it is more likely used as an excuse for failure. Too often, instead of working to excel, the whining is used to excuse the personal lack...

Be careful, you're going to turn this around into me making excuses for people when I'm just asking a question...

The ClayTaurus said:
Be careful, you're going to turn this around into me making excuses for people when I'm just asking a question...

Don't take it personally, I was using the generic "you" not talking about you personally. I just think that suggesting to kill people is a lot more egregious than complaining about them "keeping you down".

no1tovote4 said:
Don't take it personally, I was using the generic "you" not talking about you personally. I just think that suggesting to kill people is a lot more egregious than complaining about them "keeping you down".

I wasn't taking it personally, but I've been in these conversations before where I am quickly labeled as an excuse maker. I need to put a disclaimer out there.

musicman said:

Teehee! :poke: Not going to fall for it.

Hagbard Celine said:
Teehee! :poke: Not going to fall for it.

You're not going to "fall for" a request that you address the primary issue of the original thread? An issue you claimed did not exist? And were then proven wrong? I can't say I blame you.

The real irony here is that the "white race" is well on it's way to becoming a minority in these United States. An irony which is, unfortunately, lost on the white power movement.

Just laugh at the stupid sots...It reeeeeelly pisses 'em off.

musicman said:
You're not going to "fall for" a request that you address the primary issue of the original thread? An issue you claimed did not exist? And were then proven wrong? I can't say I blame you.
I never claimed it did not exist. I said I didn't know of any black rappers whose messages were hateful to whites and then I said "you may prove me wrong." You've got nothing on me. And then, because we were discussing the girls of Prussian Blue, I found some of their music on the internet, listened to it, and posted my opinion of on this thread because that's what the thread is about. The thread is ABOUT Prussian Blue! My comment on their music is totally within the confines of the thread. You guys are irritable and itching for a fight and are trying to drag me down your level, but it's just not going to happen. "I can't say I blame you....." BLAH! :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back