Young Voters are Obsessed with Sex

Mate, everybody wants it. Thats how we are wired. But the right dont just want it. They want to control how everyone else has it as well. Sick fucks.
100% BULLSHIT. Keep it private and no-one cares. You know this is fact. It's the lefts OBSESSION with forcing everyone else to accept their perverted nonsense that causes the problem. You know it......I know it.....everyone knows it. Now, go suck a cock.

100% BULLSHIT. Keep it private and no-one cares. You know this is fact. It's the lefts OBSESSION with forcing everyone else to accept their perverted nonsense that causes the problem. You know it......I know it.....everyone knows it. Now, go suck a cock.
There you go on another fantasy.. Anti abortion and homophobia are the only things the right stand for. Oh, and guns as well.

Not by degenerates using abortion as a contraceptive.

It's amazing that you complain about degenerate sexual behavior, while saying that you had sex with numerous "filthy lib chicks".

You are an extreme example of degenerate sexual behavior. From what YOU said, you had sex with women that you had no emotional bonding with, just sex on the level of a dumb animal. Then you whine about other people being degenerates! What a joke!

A clear case of extreme cognitive dissonance!

I think that the real reason you whine about other people being sexual degenerates is that you want validation for your own degenerate behavior!

Pervert!

Sex was very popular in the 70s.....The pill was the deal. ;)
Pretty damned popular with me now, and haven't had to worry about the pill or condoms in years.:D

Pretty damned popular with me now, and haven't had to worry about the pill or condoms in years.:D
Different pills, though.

900afbac9f9232d6fefab336edbb700a.jpg

That's why democrats are trying to appeal to young voters so much. Because they are hedonistic and selfish. That's why they push sex related stuff, it's why they say they want to give them student loan forgiveness, it's why they say a Starbucks employee deserves 30 dollars an hour, why they push climate and social activism is because to young people those are selfish activities so they get attention, and so on.
That ain’t no lie. Gen Z and Millennials are the most narcissistic,demanding,emotional blackmailing ,energy suckers on the planet.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Now that’s a lie. They want to be the gatekeepers of sex and gender roles. Tell you who you should or shouldn’t fuck lest you are transphobic etc…
Nobody ever told me who to fuck. What sort of world are you living in?
The GOP wants to control all of that. They obsess over it.

Forum List

Back