Young Voters are Obsessed with Sex

Sex has always been popular but free love was the slogan back in the 70's.
I don't know about all that but all a man had to do was turn himself out properly, not act like a asshole, and he was In Like Flint. ;)

I read once where the Vietnam war caused a shortage of men in many towns, not so much due to deaths/wounds but due the number that were heavily recruited/drafted and removed from circulation.

There always seemed to be more 25-30 year old women looking to hook-up than men. I seemed to time it just right. ;)

Sex was very popular in the 70s.....The pill was the deal. ;)
But then y'all got married.

d4c201b63ea163a82c73fa9b23fd9321.jpg

I do my share of club hopping around town... I'm single... I do have an on and off again girlfriend but she lives far away from me... I have seen single women go crazy after covid went away... they were all pent up and ready to have a good time....

I do my share of club hopping around town... I'm single... I do have an on and off again girlfriend but she lives far away from me... I have seen single women go crazy after covid went away... they were all pent up and ready to have a good time....
Lots of horny women available.

I don't know about all that but all a man had to do was turn himself out properly, not act like a asshole, and he was In Like Flint. ;)

I read once where the Vietnam war caused a shortage of men in many towns, not so much due to deaths/wounds but due the number that were heavily recruited/drafted and removed from circulation.

There always seemed to be more 25-30 year old women looking to hook-up than men. I seemed to time it just right. ;)
I never had a problem either. :)

The lack of morals in America today could have an effect at the ballot box. I'm sure Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, and others saw this day coming. New battle plans will have to be drawn.

---...three-quarters of 18- to 29-year-olds say abortion should generally be legal...---

Other schools need to follow Baylor's lead.

---Chastity as a Virtue---

Jerry Falwell? He fit right in with the criminals in the democrat party.

They think, correctly, someone has to be poorly educated to vote for Moron's like trump and fascist like desantis.

The far right wants to kill public education so that they can dictate what their private schools teach. You know, things like "colored people" really enjoyed being enslaved. desantis is Florida and his rubber stamp legislature is busy banning books and changing history.

Republicans are obsessed with sex. They think of little else.

Anal sex has always been popular.It was generally used as birth control back in the day.

I think that is unlikely. But they dont want to get into your bedroom like the GOP does.

Why would you say that ?

Hes thinking about grabbing pussy in that pic.
In this pic you're thinking about grabbing dick.

tommy grabb.jpg

The lack of morals in America today could have an effect at the ballot box. I'm sure Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, and others saw this day coming. New battle plans will have to be drawn.

---...three-quarters of 18- to 29-year-olds say abortion should generally be legal...---

Other schools need to follow Baylor's lead.

---Chastity as a Virtue---

That's why democrats are trying to appeal to young voters so much. Because they are hedonistic and selfish. That's why they push sex related stuff, it's why they say they want to give them student loan forgiveness, it's why they say a Starbucks employee deserves 30 dollars an hour, why they push climate and social activism is because to young people those are selfish activities so they get attention, and so on.

Forum List

Back