Young Voters are Obsessed with Sex

The other point to be made is a huge numbers of young people are not even meeting each other. Massive numbers of young men are not having sex. And what’s the US government doing about it ??? Well they’re flying BLM flags and pride flags and having trans pride events . What a disaster

Funny thing is, there’s not gonna be many abortions to worry about because so many young people are on the computer or instagram all the time

We aren’t talking about Biden sending troops to Ukraine nor are we talking about the 13 he got killed in Afghanistan.

Oh I smashed a shit-ton of filthy lib chicks with no self respect and daddy issues…they are the best…we gotta have them.
But my post was more about accepting and encouraging the decline in quality of the average U.S. citizen. The level of degeneracy among our youth is blatant and on the surface.

Golfing Gator

"filthy lib chicks" are "the average U.S. citizen", dumbass!

"Filthy libs Chicks" grow up to be dedicated mothers and wives, dumbass!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Mod Edited. Do not repeat the offense, as next seen or reported will be
actioned, Strenuously.

The only degeneration is in your intelligence (assuming that you once had any)!

Last edited by a moderator:
"filthy lib chicks" are "the average U.S. citizen", dumbass!

"Filthy libs Chicks" grow up to be dedicated mothers and wives, dumbass!

Your mother was probably a "filthy lib chick" once, dumbass!

The only degeneration is in your intelligence (assuming that you once had any)!
You couldn’t be more wrong bud….this hip to be a free shit begging immoral degenerate thing is all brand new…

The other point to be made is a huge numbers of young people are not even meeting each other. Massive numbers of young men are not having sex. And what’s the US government doing about it ??? Well they’re flying BLM flags and pride flags and having trans pride events . What a disaster

Funny thing is, there’s not gonna be many abortions to worry about because so many young people are on the computer or instagram all the time

Whoever grew up in the 50s to 1970s really had it made …what a better country it was back then in terms of everything including sex
So the govt needs to do something about this? You are wrong on both counts.

We aren’t talking about Biden sending troops to Ukraine nor are we talking about the 13 he got killed in Afghanistan.

Oh I smashed a shit-ton of filthy lib chicks with no self respect and daddy issues…they are the best…we gotta have them.
But my post was more about accepting and encouraging the decline in quality of the average U.S. citizen. The level of degeneracy among our youth is blatant and on the surface.

Golfing Gator
So sex for me and not for thee?

Holy shit what a hypocrite

Forum List

Back