Young people are rejecting the left's pro-abortion propaganda

sometimes. If one is doing it only to serve self and Satan... maybe not. But if you don't want kids before, say, making a certain amount of income (but you can always lose the job), well... yeh, refraining from having children is indeed wisdom
Even if one can very easily afford kids one is still wise not to have them if they have even one minute reservation.

Around the 3rd paragraph it says that Gen-Xers and others are against the pro-abortion BS by

65%!

Also, from site:

[O]ne in 10 voters support the radical abortion views of the Democratic Party... through all nine months, up to and including infanticide for babies surviving a botched abortion.

Democratic Party leadership can name no abortion they oppose.

:oops:

My mouth literally dropped open reading the following (the above was FAR from a surprise, have known that for years):

For three out of four, [75%] abortion should not be legal at all after a baby can live outside the womb, and nearly all (91%) supported medical care for a child who survives a botched abortion.

And 37% support limits when a baby’s heartbeat can be detected or better, and more than half (54%) said legal rights begin in the womb.

comments

This is unbelievable... especially in light of the fact that I had thought our young people were largely a bunch of hedonistic air-heads with their heads stuck in the machines half the day.

My apologies 1000%
What a stupid thread.

Young people overwhelmingly support legal abortion to 20 weeks.

Around the 3rd paragraph it says that Gen-Xers and others are against the pro-abortion BS by

65%!

Also, from site:

[O]ne in 10 voters support the radical abortion views of the Democratic Party... through all nine months, up to and including infanticide for babies surviving a botched abortion.

My mouth literally dropped open reading the following (the above was FAR from a surprise, have known that for years):

For three out of four, [75%] abortion should not be legal at all after a baby can live outside the womb, and nearly all (91%) supported medical care for a child who survives a botched abortion.

And 37% support limits when a baby’s heartbeat can be detected or better, and more than half (54%) said legal rights begin in the womb.

comments

This is unbelievable... especially in light of the fact that I had thought our young people were largely a bunch of hedonistic air-heads with their heads stuck in the machines half the day.

My apologies 1000%
If you say so. Hey! All Republicans should make tightening up on abortion and criminal penalties the centerpoint of their election run in 2024. What do ya think?

Some states force 11-year-old girls to birth their rapist fathers offspring.
Good.

Then the girl won't grow up with guilt over murdering her child, won't have to wonder what that child would have been like had he or she lived... won't have to worry about getting cancer in her female organs because of a violent, un-natural act called abortion

Even if one can very easily afford kids one is still wise not to have them if they have even one minute reservation.
I say everyone facing even a wanted pregnancy has a minute or 2 of reservations. Considering the seriousness of the issue, it would be abnormal not to

The abortion issue is become a part of the political divide just as surely as the gun control issue.
It didn't have to become that if both sides were to agree on a sensible moderate approach.

But no! Now it's become another political issue over which disagreement Americans will kill each other!

When? When will the next civil war begin?
Either you kill the unborn baby, or you don't. Where is the middle ground?

Either you kill the unborn baby, or you don't. Where is the middle ground?
That's a great example of the political divide in America, over which the two sides will shoot each other dead!

Canadians have an answer to questions such as yours.

Ask me sometime when I'm in a mood to explain! Now?

That's a great example of the political divide in America, over which the two sides will shoot each other dead!

Canadians have an answer to questions such as yours.

Ask me sometime when I'm in a mood to explain! Now?
I’m not going to date a moose, moron.

I’m not going to date a moose, moron.
I don't think you're going to date a woman either.

You've done well to stifle yourself but it's still sticking in your craw. You won't allow yourself any more of the extremist comments against women. Am I wrong?
Get back to me when you figure out how to handle your dilemma.

Good.

Then the girl won't grow up with guilt over murdering her child, won't have to wonder what that child would have been like had he or she lived... won't have to worry about getting cancer in her female organs because of a violent, un-natural act called abortion
They would simply have to deal with the trauma of fatherly rape and state indifference every day.

BTW fuckup there is not link to cancer.

65%!

Also, from site:

comments

My apologies 1000%
Abortion is a state issue and always has been, too bad a lot of people can’t accept it.

65%!

Also, from site:

comments

My apologies 1000%
People are realizing more and more that abortion has nothing to do with most Americans. Most Americans who scream for abortion rights are screaming for others, not for themselves. Meanwhile, prices at the grocery store effect everyone.

Forum List

Back