BREAKING! Trump Lawyers File Motion for Mistrial in E. Jean Carroll Defamation Case After She Deletes Emails that Exonerate Trump

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Carroll is crazy, always been crazy and will always be crazy. Carroll took a skit used in the TV series Law & Order (Episode 11, Season 13) word for word and substituted her name and added DJT name to it.

Women's rights to live safely without the threat of being raped.

This can be added to the issues that make up the political divide.

This 80-year old fuck mutt claims she never had sex again after the Rape of '94, '95, '96.... she's not sure which year.

I know, I'm shocked too.

That Ballsy-Ford liar is looking almost credible at this point. The party that likes to fuck kids obviously doesn't care about the optics anymore. They're just trying to take some of the load off Dominion this time around. 30 million votes aren't going switch themselves.... hmm?

fascism dems.jpg

This 80-year old fuck mutt claims she never had sex again after the Rape of '94, '95, '96.... she's not sure which year.

I know, I'm shocked too.

That Ballsy-Ford liar is looking almost credible at this point. The party that likes to fuck kids obviously doesn't care about the optics anymore. They're just trying to take some of the load off Dominion this time around. 30 million votes aren't going switch themselves.... hmm?

View attachment 890868
Hell, the moron once said that rape is "sexy".

Carroll is crazy, always been crazy and will always be crazy. Carroll took a skit used in the TV series Law & Order (Episode 11, Season 13) word for word and substituted her name and added DJT name to it.

Come on kid. You know that didn't happen.

Of course it did.
she's elderly and some elderly start to confuse reality with what they've seen on television..and really let's face it....she's always been out there. I wonder how many times she thinks she's been raped....poor thing...wishful thinking. She needs that attention.

Forum List

Back