Young people are rejecting the left's pro-abortion propaganda

Around the 3rd paragraph it says that Gen-Xers and others are against the pro-abortion BS by

65%!

Also, from site:

[O]ne in 10 voters support the radical abortion views of the Democratic Party... through all nine months, up to and including infanticide for babies surviving a botched abortion.

Democratic Party leadership can name no abortion they oppose.

:oops:

My mouth literally dropped open reading the following (the above was FAR from a surprise, have known that for years):

For three out of four, [75%] abortion should not be legal at all after a baby can live outside the womb, and nearly all (91%) supported medical care for a child who survives a botched abortion.

And 37% support limits when a baby’s heartbeat can be detected or better, and more than half (54%) said legal rights begin in the womb.

comments

This is unbelievable... especially in light of the fact that I had thought our young people were largely a bunch of hedonistic air-heads with their heads stuck in the machines half the day.

My apologies 1000%
That’s Roe. That used to be how we ran shit til you religious freaks fucked it up.

Around the 3rd paragraph it says that Gen-Xers and others are against the pro-abortion BS by

65%!

Also, from site:

[O]ne in 10 voters support the radical abortion views of the Democratic Party... through all nine months, up to and including infanticide for babies surviving a botched abortion.

Democratic Party leadership can name no abortion they oppose.

:oops:

My mouth literally dropped open reading the following (the above was FAR from a surprise, have known that for years):

For three out of four, [75%] abortion should not be legal at all after a baby can live outside the womb, and nearly all (91%) supported medical care for a child who survives a botched abortion.

And 37% support limits when a baby’s heartbeat can be detected or better, and more than half (54%) said legal rights begin in the womb.

comments

This is unbelievable... especially in light of the fact that I had thought our young people were largely a bunch of hedonistic air-heads with their heads stuck in the machines half the day.

My apologies 1000%

If you're applying the heavy hand of government to force single, often young and immature women, to remain pregnant when they don't want to or can't due to financial reasons, then you have to support her financially and otherwise. If you don't, you're not really pro-life, you're pro-death. Most of these people were raised by under-privileged, single mothers or in the foster care system:

california-prison.jpg

1200x0.jpg

This isn't "pro-life" either:

How is this "pro-life"? You're going to use the government to force women to remain pregnant, essentially taking over their uteruses, by the authority of the government, while crying about how the government doesn't have the right to force you to wear a mask in public crowded venues, in the middle of a nationwide, deadly pandemic. You don't see the hypocrisy in that? You supposed disciples of Jesus Christ, "Christian Conservatives", are enraged by government mask mandates in the middle of a nationwide, deadly pandemic, then turn around and use that same government to force women to remain pregnant even early in their pregnancies, before they even have a fetus in their wombs.
To add insult to injury, you defund all of the government programs that help single mothers of modest means raise their unwanted children. These children end up breaking into your car and stealing your radio, or even mugging and killing you. How is this pro-life? Are you pro-life? No sorry, you're not.

gangster baby.jpg

Last edited:
People are realizing more and more that abortion has nothing to do with most Americans. Most Americans who scream for abortion rights are screaming for others, not for themselves. Meanwhile, prices at the grocery store effect everyone.
Sure, how come I can't pay 1980 prices at the grocery store???

Hilarious

Run on that the .

Running on banning third trimester abortions (with exceptions) and providing care for a surviving baby is hardly controversial. The vast majority of Americans have supported this for a long time. What they don't want is for the procedure to be completely illegal.

Some states force 11-year-old girls to birth their rapist fathers offspring.
It should be noted that the state that poor girl went to in order to have that abortion (because she was 10 and RAPED) has now outlawed abortion.
She would not have been able to get it there were that to happen now

People are realizing more and more that abortion has nothing to do with most Americans. Most Americans who scream for abortion rights are screaming for others, not for themselves. Meanwhile, prices at the grocery store effect everyone.
Are you living in a cave?

The abortion issue is become a part of the political divide just as surely as the gun control issue.
It didn't have to become that if both sides were to agree on a sensible moderate approach.

But no! Now it's become another political issue over which disagreement Americans will kill each other!

When? When will the next civil war begin?

Well your problem is gun rights are Constitutional, killing babies not so much and immoral

Hilarious considering our activist supreme court is going to rule on it after 20+ years of it being legal in another conservative attempt to ban abortion nationwide.
If that is what you want to believe, that’s on you. The state should have a right to ban substances. These are states right issues and unless Congress does something with it, then it will continue to be a states rights issue. I encourage Congress to make a law, would clear a lot of BS up but they won’t deal with so many issues and leaves the country divided.

If that is what you want to believe, that’s on you. The state should have a right to ban substances. These are states right issues and unless Congress does something with it, then it will continue to be a states rights issue. I encourage Congress to make a law, would clear a lot of BS up but they won’t deal with so many issues and leaves the country divided.

If abortion is such a winning issue, why is the Montana AG blocking a November ballot measure on it?

Forum List

Back