Young mother murdered by BLM for saying all lives matter.

"Would you hold a group of White people blameless if they shot an innocent Black woman after someone called them a group of White Trash Crackers?"

I wouldn't blame the KKK for that murder just because some white people killed her.

Nobody is being held blameless. You guys are accusing black lives matter for anything being done by blacks. You guys whine about being painted with a broad brush, but you racists do it all the time.
I'm not a Racist, never have been. And you are still covering for the murder but at least you are back peddling to "nobody is being held blameless". Before you were saying it was justified because someone said the N word, so that's progress.

"Would you hold a group of White people blameless if they shot an innocent Black woman after someone called them a group of White Trash Crackers?"

I wouldn't blame the KKK for that murder just because some white people killed her.

Nobody is being held blameless. You guys are accusing black lives matter for anything being done by blacks. You guys whine about being painted with a broad brush, but you racists do it all the time.
I'm not a Racist, never have been. And you are still covering for the murder but at least you are back peddling to "nobody is being held blameless". Before you were saying it was justified because someone said the N word, so that's progress.
Yes you are a racist and I am not covering for anyone. I never said anything was justified. I have always said that if the n word had never been used there would have been no confrontation. I stand by that and will continue to do so.

[Q
so true. To get an idea of the NATURE of the
movement BLM, read the rantings and
ravings of one of the important depraved founders, Opal Tometi. She is one of the creators of the present situation which includes people dead in the gutter. IMHO--the foregoing is not "conjecture" ---but unfortunate fact

I read interviews with the various founders...did you? Nothing depraved, some legitimate complaints, not seeing how she is responsible for deaths. She didn't kill Floyd or Taylor or Arbery.

Garzia

Tometi

The three co-founders on TED

I read Tometi. She, CLEARLY, promotes ----the actual cause of murder in DA HOOD----
which is ----in the estwhile lingo of psychology -- SOCIOPATHIC RAGE ----in present (DSM5)
lingo----AntiSocial Disorder Rage. The deaths are attributable in MY (not so humble)
OPINION, to her. I will explain so that even you can understand. Long ago---in ancient rome-----the wise PATRICIANS knew that in order to keep "the people" calm---give them
bread and circuses. IF YOU TAKE THE BREAD AND CIRCUSES away-----the people will be ENRAGED. People who EXPECT their usual dose of bread and circuses as a RIGHT, become enraged when the BREAD AND CIRCUSES -----don't show up
Can you show me specifically where she promotes murder?

Can you show us, specifically, where she doesn't.
Uhhh...what? That makes no sense. If I can find no instances where she does, then obvioulsy there are thousands upon thousands where she isn’t, starting with the interview of her that I posted where she isn’t promoting murder. So let’s quit with nonsense then.

If you or Rosie claim she is promoting she is promoting murder for her cause show me where, unambiguously, and I will agree with your assessment of her.

When I see statements emphasizing value of human life over property, I tend to think that means murder is not part of their agenda.

I hear them talking about frying up pigs in a blanket so all I need from you is her stating that she is against that rhetoric.

Shouldn't be too hard if she is the kind, gentle person you claim her to be.

Thread title: Young mother murdered by BLM for saying all lives matter.

BLM didn't murder anyone. I can't find anything in their charter or statements calling for murder or violence. Whether you like them or hate them, it's dishonest to claim that they murdered her. But she deserves her killers brought to justice, and this should be a wake up call to the BLM movement, that if they care about their message, they need to care enough to demand an end to violence in their name, and remind everyone that all lives do indeed matter, even though their mission is black lives.
And yet any Trump supporter you find that did something bad or indifferent or you did not like YOU claim it is Trumps fault and that he caused it. Now suddenly supporters of movements or groups you like are not representative of the whole group when they do something bad illegal or wrong. You just KEEP proving what a HYPOCRITE and liar you really are.

Trump's RHETORIC has inspired violence and inflamed situations. Do you deny that?

Has BLM's? If you can find me rhetoric from BLM itself - not just -people under the umbrella - advocating murder, then I'll agree with you on them. If you can't, then admit you are nothing more than a hypocrite and a liar.
LOL trying to parse words for a violent organization like BLM now.... Keep proving your hypocrisy, keep lying, keep twisting in the wind, keep pretending your word games mean anything other then you lying through your teeth.
BLM had nothing to do with this.
BLM is a subversive Marxist group deliberately inflaming anger and rage. You don't need to be a card carrying member of BLM to pull the trigger for BLM to be at least partly responsible. This senseless brutal COMPLETELY UNJUSTIFIABLE murder of an innocent woman. Would you hold a group of White people blameless if they shot an innocent Black woman after someone called them a group of White Trash Crackers?

BLM wasn’t involved in the altercation. Why would they be responsible? Assuming the killer is indeed one of that group of black people in the altercation, then HE is responsible.

This is how ridiciculous the stretch is. If a group of white people did what you suggest, does that mean a white supremacist group is responsible? Or, stretch it fuether, does that mean Trump supporters are, since they have inflamed racial tensions with their support of white nationalism? Of course not.
Except YOU have claimed that any violence committed by any white person that has any remote tie to Trump DID DO IT because of Trump, you even admitted it earlier in this thread.

[Q
ravings of one of the important depraved founders, Opal Tometi. She is one of the creators of the present situation which includes people dead in the gutter. IMHO--the foregoing is not "conjecture" ---but unfortunate fact

I read interviews with the various founders...did you? Nothing depraved, some legitimate complaints, not seeing how she is responsible for deaths. She didn't kill Floyd or Taylor or Arbery.

Garzia

Tometi

I read Tometi. She, CLEARLY, promotes ----the actual cause of murder in DA HOOD----
which is ----in the estwhile lingo of psychology -- SOCIOPATHIC RAGE ----in present (DSM5)
lingo----AntiSocial Disorder Rage. The deaths are attributable in MY (not so humble)
OPINION, to her. I will explain so that even you can understand. Long ago---in ancient rome-----the wise PATRICIANS knew that in order to keep "the people" calm---give them
bread and circuses. IF YOU TAKE THE BREAD AND CIRCUSES away-----the people will be ENRAGED. People who EXPECT their usual dose of bread and circuses as a RIGHT, become enraged when the BREAD AND CIRCUSES -----don't show up

ok...... people MURDER in sociopathic rage.
A person with a "normal" personality does
not MURDER. Sociopaths, very commonly, are convinced that they have SPECIAL RIGHTS. (will you accept that idea, or do you need lots
of discussion and examples?) When a sociopath is DENIED his right-----he becomes
enraged, even to the point of murder. Opal
teaches that black persons (like her) are FULLY
entitled to free housing, free education, free--just about everything.
Any person who has a bit of a tendency to narcissism/sociopathy----can easily get enraged ---WHEN THEY DON'T
GET IT. ----want some examples?

This is so bizarre I am not sure how to address it. I don’t see where she is talking about racially biased freebies due to anyone. Nor do I see anything even remotely supporting your creative but somewhat lunatic sociopathic murderous rage hypothesis.

Are you in the process of trying to write a thriller? You’ve got a good start....

Ok----you haven't read it and have no experience in the field of criminology -----actually I do. Are you actually denying the fact of SOCIOPATHIC RAGE? I have seen it up close as in struggling rapist murderer yelling "I WOULD NOT HAVE TO HAD TO KILL HER IF SHE JUST LET ME TAKE MY MONEY"

Left wing BS............and Hypocracy.

Floyd was a habitual criminal and druggie..............the officer did wrong and will face trial.........For this the DNC used it to start the RACE RIOT game they play ever 2 years...........consequences...........Murdered cops..............a murdered woman here........a man in a Pawn shop burned alive ...........a Old lady beaten in New York with a 2 x 4.......

And we are supposed to say......OH THAT'S DIFFERENT...........you just need to ignore the dead piling up from this BS.........people being hospitalized by thugs.............Pallets of bricks staged in places to use to break shit with............Homes destroyed......

Chaos..........with the DNC throwing gas on the fire saying IT'S TRUMP.

Pathetic people..........people who are now defending murderers and terrorist.........way past time these thugs are given a beat down they will never forget.......and end this BS.........

Those that want to say........OH YOUR EVIL.........complaints are taken in the 2rd port o let to the right......deposit complaints in the basement.

BLM didn't murder anyone. I can't find anything in their charter or statements calling for murder or violence. Whether you like them or hate them, it's dishonest to claim that they murdered her. But she deserves her killers brought to justice, and this should be a wake up call to the BLM movement, that if they care about their message, they need to care enough to demand an end to violence in their name, and remind everyone that all lives do indeed matter, even though their mission is black lives.
In this case, they should have freed Charlie Manson years ago. He never murdered anyone either.

Faulty analogy.

As far as I can find, BLM hasn't advocated or encouraged murder. Care to try again?
Of course they haven't......Charlie didn't either, but that's why he was thinking that he would walk. He sure got fooled didn't he ?

Actually yes. He did. He encouraged his followers to start "Helter Skelter" by committing murders. He just didn't commit any himself.

That's your second fail.
Prove it...... I'll be waiting patiently. Give me a direct link of him saying from his own mouth that he wanted the family to go out and commit Helter Skelter or that he wanted them to go out and comitt murder. Where is his direct order given to the family to do such a thing ?? There's testimony, and confessions by the family, but did Charlie finally fess up ??? You might get me on this, but I doubt it. LOL

And yet any Trump supporter you find that did something bad or indifferent or you did not like YOU claim it is Trumps fault and that he caused it. Now suddenly supporters of movements or groups you like are not representative of the whole group when they do something bad illegal or wrong. You just KEEP proving what a HYPOCRITE and liar you really are.

Trump's RHETORIC has inspired violence and inflamed situations. Do you deny that?

Has BLM's? If you can find me rhetoric from BLM itself - not just -people under the umbrella - advocating murder, then I'll agree with you on them. If you can't, then admit you are nothing more than a hypocrite and a liar.
LOL trying to parse words for a violent organization like BLM now.... Keep proving your hypocrisy, keep lying, keep twisting in the wind, keep pretending your word games mean anything other then you lying through your teeth.
BLM had nothing to do with this.
Were they BLM supporters ??? If so what part of BLM do they support, and why were they armed supporters ??? Does BLM only recruit or want Peaceful protestor's ??? Hmmmmm, were these wants be's, and dangerous wants be's at that ?? Did BLM ever release a statement saying that they don't advocate these kinds of things, and if supporters think that they do, then they need to move on because BLM is a strict peaceful organization ????

Pitiful.
Were these BLM Staff or just random people saying Black Lives Matter?

This story is dishonest.

This one seems to be more honest.

" According to Ramirez, Jessica Doty Whitekar’s fiancé, he and the others were peacefully strolling near the Canal but as soon as someone among them used a slang version of the N-word as stated in the report by Fox 59. "

Murder is wrong period, but was it necessary for the N word to be said?

you are justifying murder for a triviality---OH GOODY----any disgusting bitch who accosts me with idiot hood slurs is a LEGAL target of murder by me
Good point... Just shows how crazy people think or how they try to somehow make some sort of reasoned thought that may have justified a murder, even though nothing justifies a murder especially a racial slur used or other non-violent actions.

[Q

Garzia

Tometi

Uhhh...what? That makes no sense. If I can find no instances where she does, then obvioulsy there are thousands upon thousands where she isn’t, starting with the interview of her that I posted where she isn’t promoting murder. So let’s quit with nonsense then.

If you or Rosie claim she is promoting she is promoting murder for her cause show me where, unambiguously, and I will agree with your assessment of her.

When I see statements emphasizing value of human life over property, I tend to think that means murder is not part of their agenda.

I hear them talking about frying up pigs in a blanket so all I need from you is her stating that she is against that rhetoric.

So...let me see if I got it right. She needs to refute every single violent statement a black person has said? There is a life time of work just doing that. Not to mention no one else is required to do that in order to prove they don't advocate murder.

The onus is on you - if YOU are claiming she advocates murder, YOU need to provides statements supporting that, or just admit - she doesn't.

I don't think she is "kind" or "gentle" - I don't know her. But when people start accusing other people extreme things - like advocating murder - then they ought to support their claim....don't you think?

[Q

Garzia

Tometi

So...let me see if I got it right. She needs to refute every single violent statement a black person has said? There is a life time of work just doing that. Not to mention no one else is required to do that in order to prove they don't advocate murder.

The onus is on you - if YOU are claiming she advocates murder, YOU need to provides statements supporting that, or just admit - she doesn't.

I don't think she is "kind" or "gentle" - I don't know her. But when people start accusing other people extreme things - like advocating murder - then they ought to support their claim....don't you think?

ok---by your "REQUIREMENT TO PROVE ADVOCACY" of murder------no one in the world has ever done so.
Josef Stalin was a saint

[Q

Garzia

Tometi

ok---by your "REQUIREMENT TO PROVE ADVOCACY" of murder------no one in the world has ever done so.
Josef Stalin was a saint

And thanks for another statement from the realm of Bizzaro.

Generally, when you claim someone advocates murder, you can provide some sort of statement or action by that person that they indeed fulfill the definition of "advocating murder".

Stalin more than amply fulfilled that proof.

[Q

Garzia

Tometi

And yet YOU claim any person even remotely connected to Trump that does anything you don't like Trump MUST PERSONALLY say they were wrong and even when he does that you twist his words and claim he supported or caused it to happen. Which is it? Either the leader is responsible or he isn't. You don't get to claim JUST republican leaders be held to that standard.

[Q

Garzia

Tometi

And yet YOU claim any person even remotely connected to Trump that does anything you don't like Trump MUST PERSONALLY say they were wrong and even when he does that you twist his words and claim he supported or caused it to happen. Which is it? Either the leader is responsible or he isn't. You don't get to claim JUST republican leaders be held to that standard.

Ya right. You keep saying that. :lol:

[Q

Garzia

Tometi

And YOU even admitted it earlier in this very thread.

[Q

Garzia

Tometi

And YOU even admitted it earlier in this very thread.
Sure.

Pitiful.

This story is dishonest.

" According to Ramirez, Jessica Doty Whitekar’s fiancé, he and the others were peacefully strolling near the Canal but as soon as someone among them used a slang version of the N-word as stated in the report by Fox 59. "

Was it necessary for Floyd to resist arrest? :rolleyes:

Pitiful.

This story is dishonest.

Does that justify his murder?

Pitiful.

This story is dishonest.

Does that justify his murder?
Where did I imply that it did?

Forum List

Back