Young mother murdered by BLM for saying all lives matter.

You can parse all the minute details of who said what when until the cows come home. A young mother is dead and the reason she is dead is because someone who was part of an enraged mob, killed her.

The enraged mob exists because of George Floyd's tragic death video and the efforts of the Media and Black Lives Matter to inflame rage. They have been very successful.

Those combined efforts are spawning new senseless deaths everyday along with widening the divide in this country. This is how Marxists operate.
If the whites had not said the n word there would have been no confrontation. The so called enraged mob is the result of whites refusing to listen for some 400 years. The senseless deaths started 400 years ago. The divide has always been wide and that's due to white fascism.
Enough with the 400 year old history that is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT to the mob behavior of people now. You are justifying cold blooded murder because someone said the wrong word. That is INSANE IM2. Get a grip on yourself.
It is relevant and I won't stop talking about it. There is no mob. I have not justified a murder. That confrontation would not have happened if that person would not have used the n word. Both sides drew arms, but in standard racists fashion, whites can't ever do anything wrong.
You are justifying her murder because a few minutes before her fatal shooting, "both sides drew arms". That de-escalated and nothing happened. She was shot and killed sniper style a few minutes later. But you knew that. Here are some quotes from your BLM heroes including "Good riddance to another Racist". I'm sure you agree.
Those blm people shot this young mother to death? Who's going to take care of her baby? Don't they care about families? It sure doesn't look like it. Maxine Waters must be thrilled, and the Democrats are doing a circle jerk because what could be more chaotic than a mother losing her life over a debate with Democrats who carry weapons and kill people they don't like with them.

It's no wonder people hate the new beginning the commie Dems are foisting on America. Bernie Sanders must be laughing his butt off. Biden just adopted his Communist platform this past week.

How can the BLM be so calloused as to destroy a woman raising a family? The Democrats created this, and nobody else did.

Can you show us where BLM did? Anything to show they supported it, called for it, etc?
Sure.

I'm not going to sit through an entire 20 minute video of clips. I watched the beginning, skipped through a few bits, and here's what I saw. Interviewing a variety of people, who seem to be protestors.

So? Who are they? Are they part of the BLM organization? Where in the video did they call for murder?

If an organization actively calls for murder and violence, I'll oppose it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You can parse all the minute details of who said what when until the cows come home. A young mother is dead and the reason she is dead is because someone who was part of an enraged mob, killed her.

The enraged mob exists because of George Floyd's tragic death video and the efforts of the Media and Black Lives Matter to inflame rage. They have been very successful.

Those combined efforts are spawning new senseless deaths everyday along with widening the divide in this country. This is how Marxists operate.
If the whites had not said the n word there would have been no confrontation. The so called enraged mob is the result of whites refusing to listen for some 400 years. The senseless deaths started 400 years ago. The divide has always been wide and that's due to white fascism.
Enough with the 400 year old history that is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT to the mob behavior of people now. You are justifying cold blooded murder because someone said the wrong word. That is INSANE IM2. Get a grip on yourself.
It is relevant and I won't stop talking about it. There is no mob. I have not justified a murder. That confrontation would not have happened if that person would not have used the n word. Both sides drew arms, but in standard racists fashion, whites can't ever do anything wrong.
You are justifying her murder because a few minutes before her fatal shooting, "both sides drew arms". That de-escalated and nothing happened. She was shot and killed sniper style a few minutes later. But you knew that. Here are some quotes from your BLM heroes including "Good riddance to another Racist". I'm sure you agree.
Those blm people shot this young mother to death? Who's going to take care of her baby? Don't they care about families? It sure doesn't look like it. Maxine Waters must be thrilled, and the Democrats are doing a circle jerk because what could be more chaotic than a mother losing her life over a debate with Democrats who carry weapons and kill people they don't like with them.

It's no wonder people hate the new beginning the commie Dems are foisting on America. Bernie Sanders must be laughing his butt off. Biden just adopted his Communist platform this past week.

How can the BLM be so calloused as to destroy a woman raising a family? The Democrats created this, and nobody else did.

Can you show us where BLM did? Anything to show they supported it, called for it, etc?
None of them can. Because BLM didn't do that. Some random black people responded back to a racial slur directed to them by saying "Black Lives Matter" and they become Black Lives Matter. This is why I get angry when whites here start crying about not all whites or painting with a broad brush. Black Lives Matter had nothing to do with this and had the group of whites not felt compelled to call those blacks the n word there would have been no confrontation.

Sure.

I'm not going to sit through an entire 20 minute video of clips. I watched the beginning, skipped through a few bits, and here's what I saw. Interviewing a variety of people, who seem to be protestors.

So? Who are they? Are they part of the BLM organization? Where in the video did they call for murder?

This video is from a protest in Australia.

None of them can. Because BLM didn't do that. Some random black people responded back to a racial slur directed to them by saying "Black Lives Matter" and they become Black Lives Matter. This is why I get angry when whites here start crying about not all whites or painting with a broad brush. Black Lives Matter had nothing to do with this and had the group of whites not felt compelled to call those blacks the n word there would have been no confrontation.

I agree with what I bolded.

But not with the second part. That is essentially blaming the victim for her murder.

The blame is 100% with the person who shot her.

If you look at the facts - it had nothing to do with the group, BLM, but the deliberate attempt to make it that is dishonest, and ratchets up tensions even more.

What are the FACTS?
It occurred in an area that had already seen multiple shootings. It was 3am (was alcohol involved?). The argument was racially charged (and, we are currently in a very racially charged time) and a slur was used. Both groups brandished guns. They separated. After that point someone, presumably from the other group, shot her.

That is all that is known at this point.

They argued with another group after one of the people Whitaker was with used a racial slur, her bereaved fiancé, Jose Ramirez, told WXIN.
A racially charged confrontation ensued with the other group, during which the suspect’s group shouted, “Black Lives Matter,” and someone in Whitaker’s group — possibly her — said, “all lives matter,” Ramirez said.
Guns were whipped out, and both sides, seeing that all were armed, backed off, he said.
“It was squashed, and they went up the hill and left, we thought, but they were sitting on St. Clair waiting for us to come under the bridge, and that’s when she got shot,” Ramirez told WXIN.
The shooting was the third in a week in the same area, WTHR reported.

Sure.

:lol: seriously? I didn't know that....glad I didn't watch the entire thing. I hate videos - I can read in 5 minutes, what it takes a 25 minute video to say.

Thread title: Young mother murdered by BLM for saying all lives matter.

BLM didn't murder anyone. I can't find anything in their charter or statements calling for murder or violence. Whether you like them or hate them, it's dishonest to claim that they murdered her. But she deserves her killers brought to justice, and this should be a wake up call to the BLM movement, that if they care about their message, they need to care enough to demand an end to violence in their name, and remind everyone that all lives do indeed matter, even though their mission is black lives.
And yet any Trump supporter you find that did something bad or indifferent or you did not like YOU claim it is Trumps fault and that he caused it. Now suddenly supporters of movements or groups you like are not representative of the whole group when they do something bad illegal or wrong. You just KEEP proving what a HYPOCRITE and liar you really are.

Trump's RHETORIC has inspired violence and inflamed situations. Do you deny that?

Has BLM's? If you can find me rhetoric from BLM itself - not just -people under the umbrella - advocating murder, then I'll agree with you on them. If you can't, then admit you are nothing more than a hypocrite and a liar.
LOL trying to parse words for a violent organization like BLM now.... Keep proving your hypocrisy, keep lying, keep twisting in the wind, keep pretending your word games mean anything other then you lying through your teeth.

I agree with what I bolded.

But not with the second part. That is essentially blaming the victim for her murder.

The blame is 100% with the person who shot her.

If you look at the facts - it had nothing to do with the group, BLM, but the deliberate attempt to make it that is dishonest, and ratchets up tensions even more.

What are the FACTS?
It occurred in an area that had already seen multiple shootings. It was 3am (was alcohol involved?). The argument was racially charged (and, we are currently in a very racially charged time) and a slur was used. Both groups brandished guns. They separated. After that point someone, presumably from the other group, shot her.

That is all that is known at this point.

They argued with another group after one of the people Whitaker was with used a racial slur, her bereaved fiancé, Jose Ramirez, told WXIN.
A racially charged confrontation ensued with the other group, during which the suspect’s group shouted, “Black Lives Matter,” and someone in Whitaker’s group — possibly her — said, “all lives matter,” Ramirez said.
Guns were whipped out, and both sides, seeing that all were armed, backed off, he said.
“It was squashed, and they went up the hill and left, we thought, but they were sitting on St. Clair waiting for us to come under the bridge, and that’s when she got shot,” Ramirez told WXIN.
The shooting was the third in a week in the same area, WTHR reported.

We'll just respectfully disagree Coyote. Because I am not blaming anybody for pulling the trigger but those who pulled it. However whites here need to understand a harsh reality. I get called all kinds of names, threads have been made in the flame zone where people have talked about shooting me, I've received numerous threatening PMS, been challenged to meet people all over the country to fight, all for basically saying the word white in an unflattering way. So I get a little wound up reading things from people here who want to by pass how this confrontation was started. Those poor white victims walked past a group of blacks and one of them used a racial slur. It is not blaming the victim for anything to say that if the racial slur had not been used there would have been no confrontation. That does not absolve the shooter, but it is the hard truth

Sure.

:lol: seriously? I didn't know that....glad I didn't watch the entire thing. I hate videos - I can read in 5 minutes, what it takes a 25 minute video to say.

Yeah, the reporter said it at the beginning.

BLM didn't murder anyone. I can't find anything in their charter or statements calling for murder or violence. Whether you like them or hate them, it's dishonest to claim that they murdered her. But she deserves her killers brought to justice, and this should be a wake up call to the BLM movement, that if they care about their message, they need to care enough to demand an end to violence in their name, and remind everyone that all lives do indeed matter, even though their mission is black lives.
And yet any Trump supporter you find that did something bad or indifferent or you did not like YOU claim it is Trumps fault and that he caused it. Now suddenly supporters of movements or groups you like are not representative of the whole group when they do something bad illegal or wrong. You just KEEP proving what a HYPOCRITE and liar you really are.

Trump's RHETORIC has inspired violence and inflamed situations. Do you deny that?

Has BLM's? If you can find me rhetoric from BLM itself - not just -people under the umbrella - advocating murder, then I'll agree with you on them. If you can't, then admit you are nothing more than a hypocrite and a liar.
LOL trying to parse words for a violent organization like BLM now.... Keep proving your hypocrisy, keep lying, keep twisting in the wind, keep pretending your word games mean anything other then you lying through your teeth.
BLM had nothing to do with this.

Not parsing anything.

I'm looking for something from the organization itself that advocates violence and/or murder.

It's not hard. I can find similar for other organized and unorganized groups...Al Queda at one extreme, Boogaloo Boys and Antifa at another.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

That's pure, unadulterated bullshit. The riots are pre planned events, proven by the delivery of pallets of bricks prior to the riots.

You are not just wrong, but ridiculously wrong.

BLM didn't murder anyone. I can't find anything in their charter or statements calling for murder or violence.

I agree with everything you said EXCEPT the "calling for violence" part.. Their Marxist roots are proud of revolution and ABOLISHING the police is a call to violence and making black lives MORE endangered. Been proven in just past couple weeks...

That's why I wish some more responsible LESS POLITICAL faction had trademarked that BLM slogan...

That's pure, unadulterated bullshit. The riots are pre planned events, proven by the delivery of pallets of bricks prior to the riots.

There were no such mysterious deliveries. You got sucked into one of the many conspiracy theories surrounding them. City officials in those locations stated that those bricks were either delivered for construction purposes or had already been there for some time.

BLM didn't murder anyone. I can't find anything in their charter or statements calling for murder or violence.

I agree with everything you said EXCEPT the "calling for violence" part.. Their Marxist roots are proud of revolution and ABOLISHING the police is a call to violence and making black lives MORE endangered. Been proven in just past couple weeks...

That's why I wish some more responsible LESS POLITICAL faction had trademarked that BLM slogan...
I disagree about the degree to which you attribute Marxism to them. One person claimed to be "Marxist" trained, and to attribute an overall desire for violent overthrow to that doesnt mesh with their statedmesh with their ststex objectives. I do agree though, with what you say on abolishing police...that is utopia thinking, but thete are those who looking at it from. A less extreme position, reform, alternative approaches for certain situations such those dealing with mentally ill people and that makes sense to me.

I disagree about the degree to which you attribute Marxism to them. One person claimed to be "Marxist" trained, and to attribute an overall desire for violent overthrow to that doesnt mesh with their statedmesh with their ststex objectives. I do agree though, with what you say on abolishing police...that is utopia thinking, but thete are those who looking at it from. A less extreme position, reform, alternative approaches for certain situations such those dealing with mentally ill people and that makes sense to me.

No way.. They are DEDICATED Marxists. One of them was keynote speaker at a Maduro Love Festival in Harlem... You wont GET this on NPR or the main media.. BECAUSE of their bias in reporting..

You were IN that thread. Thought you would remember those facts...

They are PRIMARILY political revolutionaries.. Not focused on making black lives better by advocating KILLING and ABOLISHING the police.. They DO THAT -- because they are Marxist revolutionaries...

Pitiful.
Were these BLM Staff or just random people saying Black Lives Matter?

This story is dishonest.

This one seems to be more honest.

" According to Ramirez, Jessica Doty Whitekar’s fiancé, he and the others were peacefully strolling near the Canal but as soon as someone among them used a slang version of the N-word as stated in the report by Fox 59. "

Murder is wrong period, but was it necessary for the N word to be said?
Who cares? All people who say that are terrorist looters.

Pitiful.

This story is dishonest.

" According to Ramirez, Jessica Doty Whitekar’s fiancé, he and the others were peacefully strolling near the Canal but as soon as someone among them used a slang version of the N-word as stated in the report by Fox 59. "

you are justifying murder for a triviality---OH GOODY----any disgusting bitch who accosts me with idiot hood slurs is a LEGAL target of murder by me

There were no such mysterious deliveries. You got sucked into one of the many conspiracy theories surrounding them. City officials in those locations stated that those bricks were either delivered for construction purposes or had already been there for some time.

Are you being intentionally blind?

Pitiful.

This story is dishonest.

you are justifying murder for a triviality---OH GOODY----any disgusting bitch who accosts me with idiot hood slurs is a LEGAL target of murder by me

That's certainly what he's implying isn't it.

Are you being intentionally blind?
You JUST now NOTICED her penchant for being blind and stupid?

Forum List

Back