No Other Result Possible

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
What could one expect when viewing the anti-white rhetoric and actions of the Democrats/Liberals/Progressives????

"Wisconsin driver intentionally crashes into motorcyclist because he was white
A Wisconson man who struck and killed a motorcyclist told investigators he intentionally crashed head-first into the victim because he believed all Harley riders are “white racists,” local officials said."

“I’ma stab you,” the Connecticut native said in the video, zooming in tight on her face. “I’ma stab you, and while you’re struggling and bleeding out, I’ma show you my paper cut and say, ‘My cut matters, too.'” Harvard grad Claira Janover says she’s lost Deloitte job over TikTok ‘stab threat’

"Indiana woman shot dead after saying ‘all lives matter': family"

"NYC official promotes division on MLK Day, tells white people ‘go back to Iowa’ in fear-mongering speech
1594732860479.png

"WALSH: There Has Been A Slew Of Violent Attacks Against White People. None Have Been Prosecuted As Hate Crimes. Why Not?"

What could one expect when viewing the anti-white rhetoric and actions of the Democrats/Liberals/Progressives????

A Wisconson man who struck and killed a motorcyclist told investigators he intentionally crashed head-first into the victim because he believed all Harley riders are “white racists,” local officials said."

“I’ma stab you,” the Connecticut native said in the video, zooming in tight on her face. “I’ma stab you, and while you’re struggling and bleeding out, I’ma show you my paper cut and say, ‘My cut matters, too.'” Harvard grad Claira Janover says she’s lost Deloitte job over TikTok ‘stab threat’

"NYC official promotes division on MLK Day, tells white people ‘go back to Iowa’ in fear-mongering speech
View attachment 363266

"WALSH: There Has Been A Slew Of Violent Attacks Against White People. None Have Been Prosecuted As Hate Crimes. Why Not?"

All of this was always predictable. That first guy was a mental job though. He said his co-workers were slowly poisoning him. He was wacked. But Wack people are easily influenced by the times, and this was no exception.

View attachment 363266

All of this was always predictable. That first guy was a mental job though. He said his co-workers were slowly poisoning him. He was wacked. But Wack people are easily influenced by the times, and this was no exception.

Unless we can pry the schools from them, as earlier American pried their slaves from them.....America is lost.

And......I don't believe it to be possible.

The poison will be fatal for our once great nation.

View attachment 363266

Unless we can pry the schools from them, as earlier American pried their slaves from them.....America is lost.

You never know. Honestly, anything could happen. But maybe I'll move to Canada.

You just never know.

America is lost.
Has been since Lincoln decided to use paper currency, and conscript citizens for his usurpation of authority- maybe earlier with the Whiskey Tax rebellion- this crap is not new. Time will erode even granite- sand will spread and become undefinable minuscule particles-

That's not saying to give up either- but, this crap didn't just begin. It's been going on longer than you and me and our immediate family age combined- point being: it doesn't take much to tear something apart/down. It takes time to build or rebuild- one granite stone at a time. A solid foundation is required for a lasting structure.

America is lost.
Has been since Lincoln decided to use paper currency, and conscript citizens for his usurpation of authority- maybe earlier with the Whiskey Tax rebellion- this crap is not new. Time will erode even granite- sand will spread and become undefinable minuscule particles-

That's not saying to give up either- but, this crap didn't just begin. It's been going on longer than you and me and our immediate family age combined- point being: it doesn't take much to tear something apart/down. It takes time to build or rebuild- one granite stone at a time. A solid foundation is required for a lasting structure.
1. You aren’t white and the trumpkins hate you too
2. It isn’t anti-white to want the equal treatment promised under the law

trumpkins are such morons.

View attachment 363266

That was a great post

America is lost.

1. You aren’t white and the trumpkins hate you too

trumpkins are such morons.

" You aren’t white...."

That's why I'm standing up for you.

"....and the trumpkins hate you too"

Is there ever a post from you Leftists that isn't rife with lies???

"It isn’t anti-white to want the equal treatment promised under the law"
Since the Republicans wrested the slaves from you Democrats there has been equal treatment under the law.
Simple enough to prove it: you can't provide any laws that single out folks by race for punishment.

That hasn't been true until now, with Democrats authorizing transgenerational racial guilt (of white folks).

Now.....which did government school erase first, your intellect or your integrity????

View attachment 363266

You never know. Honestly, anything could happen. But maybe I'll move to Canada.

You just never know.

Canada....our largest national park.

But check the news first......it's even more 'woke' there.

All lives count, or none do. It is that simple.

Given the violence taking place over the last month, I've adopted the attitude that "No lives matter."

I don't care if they're black, white, green or purple. If Mr. Glock has to come out of his holster, he doesn't see people in terms of color.

America is lost.

"That's not saying to give up either- but, this crap didn't just begin. It's been going on longer than you and me and our immediate family age combined- ..."

Yup.

The source of Progressive ideas was Germany, specifically the philosophy of Hegel, and this euro-thinking placed the ruler above the ruled: Germans have a history of accepting authoritarian rule.

It was initially an academic phenomenon far removed from American politics. Particularly in the post–Civil War American university, professors — many of whom had obtained their graduate training in German universities, and whose thought reflected the “intoxicating effect of the undiluted Hegelian philosophy upon the American mind,” as progressive Charles Merriam once put it — articulated a critique of America that was as deep as it was wide. It began with a conscious rejection of the natural-rights principles of the American founding and the promotion of a new understanding of freedom, history, and the state in their stead. From this foundation, the progressives then criticized virtually every aspect of our traditional way of life, recommending reforms or “social reorganization” on a sweeping scale, the primary engine of which was to be a new, “positive” role for the state. http://nrd.nationalreview.com/article/?q=OTY0MjA1YzVjNjVkOTViMzM5M2Q5M2Y0ODk0ODc0MmM=

Here's an echo....

The attitude of the FDR government can be seen in these words of A.B. “Happy” Chandler, a former Kentucky governor: “[A]ll of us owe the government; we owe it for everything we have—and that is the basis of obligation—and the government can take everything we have if the government needs it. . . . The government can assert its right to have all the taxes it needs for any purpose, either now or at any time in the future.”

From a speech delivered on the Senate floor

May 14, 1943
Happy Chandler's dangerous statism - The Bluegrass Institute for Public Policy Solutions

Everyone gets equal treatment

But equal is not good enough under Democrat rule.

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others. A proclamation by the pigs who control the government in the novel Animal Farm, by George Orwell.

Given the violence taking place over the last month, I've adopted the attitude that "No lives matter."

I don't care if they're black, white, green or purple. If Mr. Glock has to come out of his holster, he doesn't see people in terms of color.

But they control not only the schools and the media.....but the judiciary as well.

You will be charged.

Not the thug you 'neutralize'......you.

"Missouri couple who defended home have rifle seized during police search: report"

But they control not only the schools and the media.....but the judiciary as well.

You will be charged.

Not the thug you 'neutralize'......you.

"Missouri couple who defended home have rifle seized during police search: report"

I'll be 70 in August. I've had a nice full life but I'd rather spend my last 10 years in prison, than be deaded by some lowlife POS.

Last edited:
Eric Adams only speaks the truth. This is a war defined by race. The city belongs to the people who made it the way it is.

Forum List

Back