Young males are struggling, and the reasons for that are obvious

Of course not. Innovation doesn't come from everyone agreeing on everything, which is never going to happen anyway.

Innovation comes from the blending of a wide range of ideas. The process of "blending" requires skills like communication and collaboration, and a key quality required to participate in that is, wait for it, temperance. I think that, sadly, those who lack the capacity for temperance simply will not be a part of the innovative process.

The opposite of that would be the backwards countries of the world where the religion is the government. Everyone thinks the same way, there is no temperance, and therefore virtually no innovation.

We need sociological/cultural innovation right now. Today. But it looks like we've lost the skills for it.
Waitaminute, how did you get from complaining about toxic masculinity and asserting that men and women are different, to innovation all of a sudden?

Did you ever feel pressured by what your school administration thought was cool?
Me? No. Long ago when I was in primary education we didn't have deviants who have free reign teaching.

If so that explains a lot.
What's that supposed to mean?

Logically though I know LGBTQ students remain a very small number among the student population as a whole, I'm failing to see how such a minority population could exert so much outsized influence. Also we know what children who have been pressured into un wanted sex look like unfortunately. Brainwashing, rape, these things leave psychological scars. Today's LGTBQ kids seem better adjusted and more confident than any previous generation. They don't seem mentally broken to me.
This phenomenon is too new to make that determination.

Waitaminute, how did you get from complaining about toxic masculinity and asserting that men and women are different, to innovation all of a sudden?
Ugh.

Innovation can be the solving of a problem. Such as the cultural issues.

The goal isn't the problem. The problem is the tactics used to reach that goal. Somehow the Left thinks that screaming TOXIC MASCULINITY at men is a constructive exercise. In reality, it's just as destructive as screaming RACIST at everything was. We saw the pushback to that in 2016 through today.

Neither end of the spectrum seems to understand that. For the ends of the spectrum, there's only one way to address problems, and it's my aggressive, absolutist way or no way.

So: Are men and women different?

Last edited:
Me? No. Long ago when I was in primary education we didn't have deviants who have free reign teaching.
Good. Always glad when people help contradict their own arguments. 😄
What's that supposed to mean?
I'm guessing you ask this a lot.
This phenomenon is too new to make that determination.
And yet here you are making determinations of brainwashing. 😄

You don't seem to understand what basic words mean. Homosexuality might not be the norm, but it is most definitely natural.
By your standards rape and murder are natural too

But libs usually do not approve of those practices

Ugh.

Innovation can be the solving of a problem. Such as the cultural issues.

The goal isn't the problem. The problem is the tactics used to reach that goal. Somehow the Left thinks that screaming TOXIC MASCULINITY at men is a constructive exercise. In reality, it's just as destructive as screaming RACIST at everything was. We saw the pushback to that in 2016 through today.

Neither end of the spectrum seems to understand that. For the ends of the spectrum, there's only one way to address problems, and it's my aggressive, absolutist way or no way.

So: Are men and women different?
Men and women are different. God made them that way.

That said, ignoring problems doesn't solve anything at all, so I disagree w/you there.

You have to be truthful about both assessing any problem, and the solution.

This all stems from the inherent evil found in today's progressive 'thinking'. They do not seek integration, they seek a road to 'equality' that is punitive, not inclusive. It's based on denigrating whichever group is in the crosshairs instead of real inclusion that could cooperate to address the issues.

Men and women are different. God made them that way.

That said, ignoring problems doesn't solve anything at all, so I disagree w/you there.

You have to be truthful about both assessing any problem, and the solution.
I said that ignoring problems makes them go away?

Okay. I'm pretty sure that I said quite the opposite -- post 80, "we need sociological/cultural innovation right now. Today" -- so I don't know how to respond to that.

Mac is upset that his White Male Privilege isn't what it used to be.

Are they out of prunes at the grocery store again, Walter?

Walter.jpg

By logic's standard. The capacity for violence can be found in all animals, including humans.

No. Of course not. 😄
I said murder

Thats a human concept

Humans were designed by Nature - aka the Creator - to mate with the opposite sex

Only libs revel in the fact that perverts dont follow the script

I said that ignoring problems makes them go away?

Okay. I'm pretty sure that I said quite the opposite -- post 80, "we need sociological/cultural innovation right now. Today" -- so I don't know how to respond to that.
You said that calling people what they are doesn't help, that sounds like ignoring to me.

I said murder

Thats a human concept
And murder is violent is it not? The fact is is that murder does not encompass the brevity of violence humanity is capable of. It only refers to the violence that results in the loss of life in a manner that is against the law. That's a much smaller subset of violent acts.
Humans were designed by Nature - aka the Creator - to mate with the opposite sex
Nature/Creator also left humanity the capacity to choose not to mate with the opposite sex. To instead choose to mate with whoever or whatever we want. Or to not even mate at all.
Only libs revel in the fact that perverts dont follow the script
Do you follow a script in bed? How kinky. Are you Zorro? I do that sometimes for my lady.

And murder is violent is it not? The fact is is that murder does not encompass the brevity of violence humanity is capable of. It only refers to the violence that results in the loss of life in a manner that is against the law. That's a much smaller subset of violent acts.

Nature/Creator also left humanity the capacity to choose not to mate with the opposite sex. To instead choose to mate with whoever or whatever we want. Or to not even mate at all.

Do you follow a script in bed? How kinky. Are you Zorro? I do that sometimes for my lady.
Great

So you believe that murder is ok because humans are naturally capable of violence?

You may but I dont think its ok

And that goes for homosexuality too

Or maybe in my 60 years on planet Earth, I've met maybe all of two transgender people, (that I know of, anyway).

And the way you guys carry on, you'd think a hoard of trannies has descended on us.

The reality is, Gender Roles have been changing for decades, and frankly, it's a good thing.

Heck, women have only been allowed to vote for 100 years. They've only been in the workplace for 50 years.

This is hardly a new argument.

View attachment 708942

The fact you don't recognize some crazy dude in a dress speaks volumes

I can spot one a mile away

Forum List

Back