Young males are struggling, and the reasons for that are obvious

You've let yourself go? It's okay, it happens to all of us eventually. So I hear. 😄

How about brainwashing in general? 😄
If you are a lib from the dark side your value system is different from what most people consider normal or healthy for children

Homosexual grooming is not good for children

That's your interpretation. I think that a liberal can demonstrate temperance. A conservative can demonstrate temperance. Temperance does not eliminate opinions, it mitigates how a person with opinions behaves.
Isn't the outcome the same though?

The damage was done in the late 70's. The stereotype that caused the big damage was the thought that women made the better parent. What followed was millions upon millions of single mother families. Thanks to Judge Allen Travis a large study was performed and it was found that children of single mother families were several times more likely to end up in prison. This is why shared custody is becoming much more prevalent. The course will be righted eventually. You do not erase decades of error over night. It will be all right eventually.

If you are a lib from the dark side your value system is different from what most people consider normal or healthy for children

Homosexual grooming is not good for children
And? I get to have whatever value system I want little bitch. What now? 😄

That's your interpretation. I think that a liberal can demonstrate temperance. A conservative can demonstrate temperance. Temperance does not eliminate opinions, it mitigates how a person with opinions behaves.
For intolerant and uncompromising libs such as mac1958 anyone who disagrees with him is not displaying temperance

And? I get to have whatever value system I want little bitch. What now? 😄
If you had better reading skills you would know that I already recognized that

The issue is how to keep your warped value system from harming other peoples children

If you had better reading skills you would know that I already recognized that

The issue is how to keep your warped value system from harming other peoples children
They get to decide for themselves as well little bitch. You only get to decide how to raise your children.

I think part of this strategy is to help teens/young adults adapt to a changing world without feeling any more pressure than they are already feeling. The goal is likely to stamp out bullying, as well as make transgenderism more acceptable.

The process is a difficult, arduous, if not impossible task, as a majority don't believe in anything other than ones biological sex. I don't agree with this, but I don't have a problem with someone identifying as part of another sex. Leave the social engineering aspect out of it, and still recognize our biological differences, because all you're doing now is pissing off a majority of Americans with this approach.
I don't have a problem either if an adult makes this decision for themselves. But, it's the recent push in our schools to guide children in this direction, and normalize abhorrent behavior in the presence of children who don't understand without their parents involved, or even considered.

I don't have a problem either if an adult makes this decision for themselves. But, it's the recent push in our schools to guide children in this direction, and normalize abhorrent behavior in the presence of children who don't understand without their parents involved, or even considered.
How does someone push someone into homosexuality? 😄

I am an adult and have nothing to fear from homosexual perverts

Queers stopped hitting on me years ago

But young children deserve a chance to grow up free from leftwing freak brainwashing
Overriding their parents', and doctors' wishes and recommendations for their lives?

Envious of who? 😄 I make enough money and have enough wealthy relatives that I don't have to worry about it.
Then why are you displaying such abject envy-fueled hatred of Dan and Farris Wilks in this thread?

Why did you even mention them in this thread in the first place? What was your motivation for mentioning them in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with them, you obviously envious Negro?

Last edited:
Yeah, the pressure that young men (white men especially in a sense) are under in this society is intense. I say "white men" because, while they don't suffer from systemic racism, discrimination, and the daily weight of being a minority, they in a sense have it worse. Gender roles are such that the pressure is on men in an economy that no longer rewards hard work as much as it rewards ass-holism.

How does someone push someone into homosexuality? 😄
From what I'm seeing, most of it is done through confusion, and peer pressure...And, now we have our school systems promoting this lifestyle as something new, different, even "cool" to be a part of.. Problem is, that once that road is traveled, the consequences are irreversible.

They get to decide for themselves as well little bitch. You only get to decide how to raise your children.
You should drop the personal invective

It just makes you look more like the loser that you obviously are

As for what to teach children in our public schools its a fact that traditional male-female sexuality is the norm

homosexuals are the unnatural broken toys and their bad choices should not be encouraged

From what I'm seeing, most of it is done through confusion, and peer pressure...And, now we have our school systems promoting this lifestyle as something new, different, even "cool" to be a part of.. Problem is, that once that road is traveled, the consequences are irreversible.

Did you ever feel pressured by what your school administration thought was cool? 😄 If so that explains a lot. Logically though I know LGBTQ students remain a very small number among the student population as a whole, I'm failing to see how such a minority population could exert so much outsized influence. Also we know what children who have been pressured into un wanted sex look like unfortunately. Brainwashing, rape, these things leave psychological scars. Today's LGTBQ kids seem better adjusted and more confident than any previous generation. They don't seem mentally broken to me.

You should drop the personal invective

It just makes you look more like the loser that you obviously are

As for what to teach children in our public schools its a fact that traditional male-female sexuality is the norm

homosexuals are the unnatural broken toys and their bad choices should not be encouraged
You don't seem to understand what basic words mean. Homosexuality might not be the norm, but it is most definitely natural.

You think every white is doing better than I am? You're a ridiculous clown with clown arguments.
You are feebly attempting to present a stupidly childish fallacious strawman argument. Of course every intelligent person knows that I never indicated or argued that every white is doing better than you are.

Yet you are stupidly trying to pretend that I did, obviously because you have a very low IQ that precludes you from reasonable, rational, logical thought.

In other words, you're a fucking moron who cannot think logically. A total moonbat with a very low IQ.

You are feebly attempting to present a stupidly childish fallacious strawman argument. Of course every intelligent person knows that I never indicated I every white is doing better than you are.
Then by all means, make a rational argument is you can. 😄
Yet you are stupidly trying to pretend that I did, obviously because you have a very low IQ that precludes you from reasonable, rational, logical thought.
This is an ad hominem. Feel free to try again. 😄
In other words, you're a fucking moron who cannot think logically. A total moonbat with a very low IQ.
And another one. Want another try? Remember you set this standard, let's see if you can meet it. 😁

Isn't the outcome the same though?
Of course not. Innovation doesn't come from everyone agreeing on everything, which is never going to happen anyway.

Innovation comes from the blending of a wide range of ideas. The process of "blending" requires skills like communication and collaboration, and a key quality required to participate in that is, wait for it, temperance. I think that, sadly, those who lack the capacity for temperance simply will not be a part of the innovative process.

The opposite of that would be the backwards countries of the world where the religion is the government. Everyone thinks the same way, there is no temperance, and therefore virtually no innovation.

We need sociological/cultural innovation right now. Today. But it looks like we've lost the skills for it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back