Young males are struggling, and the reasons for that are obvious

Of course not. Innovation doesn't come from everyone agreeing on everything, which is never going to happen anyway.

Innovation comes from the blending of a wide range of ideas. The process of "blending" requires skills like communication and collaboration, and a key quality required to participate in that is, wait for it, temperance. I think that, sadly, those who lack the capacity for temperance simply will not be a part of the innovative process.

The opposite of that would be the backwards countries of the world where the religion is the government. Everyone thinks the same way, there is no temperance, and therefore virtually no innovation.

We need sociological/cultural innovation right now. Today. But it looks like we've lost the skills for it.
Religion is still in government.
But not the traditional religions one thinks of.
Virtue Signaling IS the new religion. And wokism is the act of being a virtue signaler.
And self victimization is a by product of belonging to this new religion.
The topic of your thread is caused by virtue signaling.
Virtue signalers NEED victims to put on the cloth of being the moral hero.
Self victimizers NEED a villain in order to be a victim.
In this case - white females, particularly young white females, in order to fufill their desire to be a victim of something - the easiest target is white males.
SO - The virtue signalers have the "victims" they need. The perpetually outraged have their villain. And young males pay the price of these two populations out to destroy them.

Great

So you believe that murder is ok because humans are naturally capable of violence?
No you moron, I believe the capacity for violence is natural. That's an observation about nature you dipshit. 😄
You may but I dont think its ok
I don't think thinking is your strong suit.
And that goes for homosexuality too
So don't engage in homosexual acts. Those who enjoy that sort of thing don't care about what you think.

So don't engage in homosexual acts. Those who enjoy that sort of thing don't care about what you think.
Thats a lie

The left is trying very hard to make the rest of society agree with the homosexuals

And grooming small children is a primary tool they use

Thats a lie

The left is trying very hard to make the rest of society agree with the homosexuals
They're trying hard, through law, to make sure homosexuals have equal rights. That's politics. No one is trying to force you to suck cock and love it. 😄
And grooming small children is a primary tool they use
Your accusations of grooming aren't proof of grooming.

They're trying hard, through law, to make sure homosexuals have equal rights
Homosexual rights end at the school house door

Stay away from the children and you’d be surprised how little conservatives care about gay perversion

Last edited:
Homosexual rights end at the school house door
It doesn't but it's cute you think so.
Stay away from the children and you’d be surprised how little conservatives care about gay perversion
You care a lot. 😄 We all know it. Sucks for you you can't do anything about it and you're still stuck on 18th century tactics like book banning in the age of the internet to try and shield children from information you're too emotionally uncomfortable with. 😄 Most of your children and especially the gay ones have bigger balls than you pussies do. 😂

How is calling a thing a thing an "attack?" This is the extremism about you that I don't get.
It depends on your goal. If your goal is to anger people, lay all the blame on them, put them on the defensive and make them ripe for grievance-based manipulation, you're doing great. If your goal is to actually address and fix a problem, I don't think that's the way to do it. Just my opinion. But looking at where we are, I'm pretty sure I'm right.

When I see a problem, I want to fix it. I'd rather do it through a collaborative, innovative process so we use the best ideas and all have skin in the game. As opposed to cramming my way down the throats of others and acting surprised when they get pissed off and push back. As we're seeing.

That's my goal. I don't think that's the goal of some.

It doesn't but it's cute you think so.

You care a lot. 😄 We all know it. Sucks for you you can't do anything about it and you're still stuck on 18th century tactics like book banning in the age of the internet to try and shield children from information you're too emotionally uncomfortable with. 😄 Most of your children and especially the gay ones have bigger balls than you pussies do. 😂
I do care

Any sensible person should

But the law has spoken and I accept that

Children however deserve special protection

It depends on your goal. If your goal is to anger people, lay all the blame on them and put them on the defensive, you're doing great. If your goal is to actually address and fix a problem, I don't think that's the way to do it. Just my opinion. But looking at where we are, I'm pretty sure I'm right.

When I see a problem, I want to fix it. I'd rather do it through a collaborative, innovative process so we use the best ideas and all have skin in the game. As opposed to cramming my way down the throats of others and acting surprised when they get pissed off and push back. As we're seeing.

That's a lie. You're lying. You voted for the most extreme, divisive administration in the history of the nation. We're in a recession and at the brink of nuclear war because of who you voted for.

When I see a problem, I want to fix it. I'd rather do it through a collaborative, innovative process so we use the best ideas and all have skin in the game.
What you mean is you are willing to work with others as long as they do all the compromising

It depends on your goal. If your goal is to anger people, lay all the blame on them, put them on the defensive and make them ripe for grievance-based manipulation, you're doing great. If your goal is to actually address and fix a problem, I don't think that's the way to do it. Just my opinion. But looking at where we are, I'm pretty sure I'm right.

So weird. But anyway...

Forum List

Back