Young males are struggling, and the reasons for that are obvious

Anything that goes unchecked will eventually lead to toxicity OP.

There's a Biblical principle called temperance, look it up.

Last edited:
Dan and Farris Wilks. Why do you harbor such envious hatred of them that you felt such an urgent need to call them out by name in this thread that has absolutely nothing to do with them?
I don't. I'm pointing out that white wing billionaires own media companies too. I actually don't mind those guys spending their money dumbing down the white wing. I prefer enemies soft and stupid. 😄

The biggest purveyors of identity politics of course comes from the White Wing who pushes white identity politics.
Ha!

The leftwing democrats are grooming young black males to become homosexuals right along with white boys

Ha!

The leftwing democrats are grooming young black males to become homosexuals right along with white boys
Why are you so afraid of homosexual love? 😄 Don't be such a frightened little bitch. It's okay. No one is going to force you to suck cock if you don't want to.

Vichy Mac is upset that he can't get a woman to make him a sandwich!!!

you need to get together with Lisa558, she thinks there are too many posters with black people in the mall.
There are more in advertising than there should be based on fair representation

But thats a different topic

One of our leading lib blind hogs, Mac1958 , has stumbled onto an acorn and we should stick to that - if you dont mind

Last edited:
Why are you so afraid of homosexual love? 😄 Don't be such a frightened little bitch. It's okay. No one is going to force you to suck cock if you don't want to.
I am an adult and have nothing to fear from homosexual perverts

Queers stopped hitting on me years ago

But young children deserve a chance to grow up free from leftwing freak brainwashing

Nah, their just gonna pressure their sons into doing it via peer pressure.

Men are struggling?

Boys are struggling?

How about girls are struggling as they are being convinced in droves in public schools all around the US to have their breasts removed and become a male before they are old enough to have sex?

How about women are struggling as they are convinced to have abortions in a blue state of their choice because they can't afford to put gas in their cars or even afford groceries at the store?

The entire country is struggling in case mac had not noticed.

That must have gotten past the goalie

And yes, this includes people with various kinds of skin pigmentation. (NOTED FOR ALL IDENTITY POLITIC DEMOCRATS OUT THEIR SO YOU CAN AL LEAST PRETEND TO CARE)
What a load of dingos' kidneys. :heehee:

"Toxic Masculinity" is a trademark of the Dimocrat party. Men are stupid idiots to be part of a party that has worked tirelessly to render them useless.
If you truly want to see change, get the fuck out of the Dimocrat party. If you are a man, they are your enemy!!

It's presumably common knowledge that young American males are struggling more and more, as the traditional roles for men have been changing rapidly and all but rendered obsolete -- particularly in the West.

The reasons are clear, in my view: This is the predictable manifestation of the efforts of those who advance Identity Politics in our society. The most obvious of these tactics is the term "toxic masculinity", which directly condemns the very behaviors that are organic in most men.

Another primary driver of this is the strange, inexplicable effort to essentially meld the sexes together, all but saying the two are the same, and aggressively refusing to recognize (let alone celebrate) the obvious differences between the two.

Hell, I've seen department stores (Target, I think) get rid of "boys" and "girls" clothing areas, essentially saying that separating the two is a bad thing.

To this day, I don't understand why so many are trying to hard to pretend that men and women are not different, and that that's not a GOOD thing. Can someone here explain this to me?

Those who push Identity Politics have, to absolutely no surprise, gone far too far with this. Now we're seeing the result. Attack boys and young men for simply being what they are, and there will be effects. This is real.

This notion is mocked and dismissed. And that only adds to the problem.

Bullshit. You voted for the most radically leftist administration in history, which uses identity politics as a major weapon to divide us.

Kamala Harris, WHO YOU VOTED FOR, is a major proponent of identity politics.

This is your fault.

Bullshit. You voted for the most radically leftist administration in history, which uses identity politics as a major weapon to divide us.

Kamala Harris, WHO YOU VOTED FOR, is a major proponent of identity politics.

This is your fault.
Stop blaming others. It's no one's fault but your own that your party is a cock fest of uneducated evangelicals. 😄

I would ask for temperance from both ends of the spectrum on issues and policy.

Not much luck so far. The ends of the spectrum just take turns taking policy too far.
Your response confirms that you don't know , or understand, what temperance is.

Sure, okay.

1. moderation in action, thought or feeling; restraint

It's already in the center, so no need for "both siding" it.

1. moderation in action, thought or feeling; restraint

It's already in the center, so no need for "both siding" it.
That's your interpretation. I think that a liberal can demonstrate temperance. A conservative can demonstrate temperance. Temperance does not eliminate opinions, it mitigates how a person with opinions behaves.

Forum List

Back