You were never slaves in Egypt

- and you are a jew.

that is the bible belt, they just fluctuate from one to the other ... their bible is all they care about, written for them by the crucifiers.
Yes, I’m a Jew. (The respectful thing is to capitalize it.) How does that relate to the Democrats being KKK?

You libs are such bigots.

Yup. The thread was a direct challenge to Jews: YOU were never slaves in Egypt. And then she proceeded to tell us Jews that our rabbis KNOW this is a myth and are lying to us.

Just a couple of weeks after Passover, too.
I’m having trouble believing that she could possibly be antagonistic towards the Jews. What were the chances of an adherent of Islam being a bigot?

I am talking about your inability to clearly state you moronic views in a clear headline. Sadly, I did read your asshole OP.
Haaretz wrote the headline. We aren't supposed to change the headline.

Pathetic attempt, alexa. MAY YOU DROP
DEAD....etc etc----is an epithet/curse. NOT
HISTORY. the idiot piece in the
Kharahan is not only presented as history---
it is repeated as such in Khutbah jumaat
feces flings. The midrash is not history----
it is commentary, sometimes illustrated with
some fanciful stories that go as far as
King solomon talking to ants and
grasshoppers and King solomon even had
a MAGIC CARPET in the midrash
ow you are saying I said things I did not., This tells everyone about you not me.

I’m having trouble believing that she could possibly be antagonistic towards the Jews. What were the chances of an adherent of Islam being a bigot?
I know, I know. It’s unheard of!

“From the river to the sea!” The battle cry of Palestinians and their HAMAS leaders as they strive to wipe Israel off the map.

what did I claim that YOU SAID that you did not? -----I do not expect an
answer from a LIAR like you
look at what I am replying to in 485. You were not replying to me but you put me in just so that you can be your usual abusive self.

look at what I am replying to in 485. You were not replying to me but you put me in just so that you can be your usual abusive self.
you have expressed another idiot assumption.
you still cannot state what you imagine I claimed you said which you did not.
I asked a simple question in reference to your LIE

Haaretz is a far-left news source. They attack their own because their liberalism trumps their Judaism.
Are all the news outlets in Israel liberal? Reporting on archaeology isn't far left.

I know, I know. It’s unheard of!

“From the river to the sea!” The battle cry of Palestinians and their HAMAS leaders as they strive to wipe Israel off the map.
Hamas didn't exist before the mid 1980s and was helped by Israel. The Palestinians tried to stop it, but they were recruiting in the meanest refugee camps. Read a Palestinian Christian's Cry for Reconciliation.

I am not antagonistic and I'm not a Muslim. I am interested in a just peace in Palestine.

Are all the news outlets in Israel liberal? Reporting on archaeology isn't far left.
Yes----most of the political parties are liberal too. Haaretz is and always has
been ----since its inception (off the top of my head well before 1948)
"anti-establishment"

Yes, I’m a Jew. (The respectful thing is to capitalize it.) How does that relate to the Democrats being KKK?

You libs are such bigots.
that is the bible belt, they just fluctuate from one to the other ... their bible is all they care about, written for them by the crucifiers.

could it be you are a republican as well ...

1652737284131.png

the destination for the ship of fools was germany - still have your boarding pass ...

View attachment 645511

the destination for the ship of fools was germany - still have your boarding pass ...
Nasty. Now the lib is mocking the Jews that his hero, FDR, returned to the waiting arms of Hitler.

Is there no level to which you antisemitic liberals won’t sink? But yeah….go ahead and pretend that you’re against bigotry and prejudice.

You people are hypocrites, and the nastiest people I’ve come across in my life. What you’ve turned America into turns my stomach.

Nasty. Now the lib is mocking the Jews that his hero, FDR, returned to the waiting arms of Hitler.

Is there no level to which you antisemitic liberals won’t sink? But yeah….go ahead and pretend that you’re against bigotry and prejudice.

You people are hypocrites, and the nastiest people I’ve come across in my life. What you’ve turned America into turns my stomach.

- the reason for the ship of fools was they bought the tickets themselves to join the new germany, same as the german youth eager to join the army as hitler was to keep them from going to war.

so sad, yet another wasted life. a pug.

Forum List

Back