You want to know the real reason people don't want to be liberals?

Did I mention that I don't believe in any "Imaginary Sky Pixies"? I think I did. A few times. Are you illiterate? Is that why you refuse to acknowledge the remedial reading I assigned to you?
I've given you the real reasons. I see no point in discussing the topic with you further until you know as much as the average ten year old and can defend your position without changing the subject or yelling "RACIST!!!" As it stands, you literally have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. All you've demonstrated is a working knowledge of Democratic talking points. That's it.

No, guy, you've given me stupid reasons to you can feel better about yourself. If you had to live like someone from one of these wartorn countries, I'd bet you'd turn pretty fucking savage in a heartbeat, too.

I want to know why RW's make up so much shit all the time. It's like they work in shifts digging through the web like its a trash pile.

^^^ liberal projection, did we make up "if you like your plan and your doctor you can keep them"? Did we make up "families will save $2,500 a year on their health insurance"?

Joe b has his own agenda.
He looks at his inability to achieve success and blames others for his failures.
Anyone guided by such anger isn't worth the time of day.
He is miserable and demands everyone else be just as miserable.

Guy, i could put my resume up against yours any day... and it will always come out better.
Be nice if Republicans didn't fuck shit up every decade or so.

No, guy, you've given me stupid reasons to you can feel better about yourself. If you had to live like someone from one of these wartorn countries, I'd bet you'd turn pretty fucking savage in a heartbeat, too.
Guy. Guy. Guy. Guy. Guy. Holy fuck, how many times can you say guy in one thread? Anyway, I'm not sure whether I should correct you for being racist or keep trying to convince you that the real reasons matter even if you don't want to know or accept them. I'm not even sure there's a point in trying honestly.

Guy, i could put my resume up against yours any day... and it will always come out better.
Dude. You're like 17. You probably don't even have a resume yet... -.-

If Joeb131 were a liberal, you might have something, but from what I've seen of him, he's closer to Neo Nazi than liberal as well as being extremely irrational and unintelligent .

The problem in perception is that the word liberal is too often applied to those who aren't the least bit liberal.

Read some John Stuart Mill or John Rawls, and get back to me, k?
The problem with democrats is similar to the problem with islam... there is a vast shortage of those willing to eschew the radicals of their group.

Oh puh-leeeze. The radicals on the right want to monitor your bedroom activity, deny any immigration even though their ancestors in the last 200 years were ALL immigrants, give every tax break they can possibly find to the 1% and but cut spending for public schools, allow energy companies to pollute your drinking water and don't give a flying fuck if a train full of crude oil burns your damn town down.

YOUR radicals are a bunch of plutocrats who don't live ANYWHERE near you because they won't tolerate the stench of middle class America.

Guy. Guy. Guy. Guy. Guy. Holy fuck, how many times can you say guy in one thread? Anyway, I'm not sure whether I should correct you for being racist or keep trying to convince you that the real reasons matter even if you don't want to know or accept them. I'm not even sure there's a point in trying honestly.

Dude. You're like 17. You probably don't even have a resume yet... -.-

From "guy" to "dude" and now going for the "''you're like 17". Only idiots under the age of 30 use the "like...." vernacular.
I think you're really saying more about yourself in your juvenile posts than you are about JoeB.

There are plenty of hard working middle class people, who aren't extremists, aren't communists, who vote liberally. They should be voting to cut things they need like education, SS, Medicare, etc. That money should in turn be given to private corporations who will create them jobs correct? Just making sure. That way we can all resemble Mississippi.

Yup, because clearly, people who had their children blown to little bits need to read a book to be vengeful.

From "guy" to "dude" and now going for the "''you're like 17". Only idiots under the age of 30 use the "like...." vernacular.
I think you're really saying more about yourself in your juvenile posts than you are about JoeB.
Joe, I feel like you're just proving my point here.

Yup, because clearly, people who had their children blown to little bits need to read a book to be vengeful.
And here. Not only do you not understand Islam or Mideast history, you don't even understand the current situation over there... I guess that explains some things. Liberals always were ones for having the strongest opinions about that with which they're least familiar.

Oh, yes.
george-and-martha-washington.jpg

All of the founding fathers were liberals

Conservatives remained loyal to the crown

If Joeb131 were a liberal, you might have something, but from what I've seen of him, he's closer to Neo Nazi than liberal as well as being extremely irrational and unintelligent .

The problem in perception is that the word liberal is too often applied to those who aren't the least bit liberal.

Read some John Stuart Mill or John Rawls, and get back to me, k?
The problem with democrats is similar to the problem with islam... there is a vast shortage of those willing to eschew the radicals of their group.

Oh puh-leeeze. The radicals on the right want to monitor your bedroom activity, deny any immigration even though their ancestors in the last 200 years were ALL immigrants, give every tax break they can possibly find to the 1% and but cut spending for public schools, allow energy companies to pollute your drinking water and don't give a flying fuck if a train full of crude oil burns your damn town down.

YOUR radicals are a bunch of plutocrats who don't live ANYWHERE near you because they won't tolerate the stench of middle class America.
My radicals? Huh? I'm libertarian, ya moron.

I used to be a liberal. 25 years ago. Now liberals are just closed minded ass holes, they remind me of communist close minded fools. Oprikitia.
All of the founding fathers were liberals

Conservatives remained loyal to the crown

Very few people understand that the "conserve" in conservatism refers to the desire to conserve social mores and institutions, and that one of the defining characteristics of liberalism is that it values social justice over social order.

And here. Not only do you not understand Islam or Mideast history, you don't even understand the current situation over there... I guess that explains some things. Liberals always were ones for having the strongest opinions about that with which they're least familiar.

I understand it perfectly well.

The reality is that since 1980, we've invaded, occupied or bombed 15 Islamic countries and we support the ZIonist State.

That's why they hate us. Not some obscure quote in the Koran.

I'm not Joe. New to internet forums?
Whatever, Joe. Please address my points. Or read a Qur'an. And maybe a Bible while you're at it.

I've read both, thanks.

And, yes, evil people can find anything to justify their evil. Shit, Charles Manson took inspiration from the Beatle's White Album.

Now, here's the thing. Muslims are attacking us because we attacked them first. Plain and Simple. Maybe we had good reasons, maybe we didn't, but that's the long and short of it.

Forum List

Back