You should donate any stimulus check you receive to a church

Oct 5, 2019
Even if you're in desperate need due to losing your job because of the DemocratPanic over the Obamavirus, you should show your faith in our lord and savoir by donating it. If you keep the money for your own personal selfish needs like paying rent or buying food, then you're essentially spitting in the face of Jesus. You're telling him that you know better than he does, and that you have no faith that he will see you through these hard times. But if you give the church the money, then you're telling our lord that you have faith that he will guide you and give you the help you need to get past this. I would recommend donating to President Trump's spiritual adviser Paula White's church. This will put the money to the best use and help ensure your salvation. In return you'll have millions of prayers praying for you. Just a single prayer is worth a million stimulus checks.

Many people need that money. For food, rent, utilities, etc. Only those who can do without should bypass it. I plan to do that, myself. No check. I don't agree with the "additions" Pelosi slapped in there and taking that money..when I don't really need it that badly...is condoning her bullshit.

...and you should not pay Federal taxes, but send the amount also to a religious affiliation. After all, isn't it an insult to your Creator that you pay for protection to the government, when you know who/what truly protects you?

If you don't need it, donate it to a worthy organization that actually does some good in the world, like the Red Cross, Goodwill, AmVets, your local food bank, St. Jude's Hospital, Planned Parenthood, your local domestic-violence shelter, Meals On Wheels, not some jackass like paula white.

Jesus was the failed savior of the jews (the always needed saviors because they were douchebags who could make money on loans, but had no idea how to run a country) in the context of being a military leader to defeat Rome (the West). The jews (assuming they are even related to those who call themselves jews today) hated Jesus. The cleverest trick in history was to have Rome (the West) morph into treating the failed savior they hated as their savior. The best churches are the hilarious Jimmy Swaggart type things. FYI, Jimmy Swaggart often claimed his cousin Jerry Lee Lewis invented rock music. :p Jerry Lee Lewis invented shitty versions of already shitty Little Richard's variations of the traditional 1-4-5 progression invented in Europe, specifically the islands in the northwest of Europe such as Britain and Ireland that American negroes adopted in the early 1900's..

Last edited:
If you don't need it, donate it to a worthy organization that actually does some good in the world, like the Red Cross, Goodwill, AmVets, your local food bank, St. Jude's Hospital, Planned Parenthood, your local domestic-violence shelter, Meals On Wheels, not some jackass like paula white.

Planned Parenthood? WTF

Ya right, give your money to the baby murdering cult of the Democrat party. Disgusting.

Even if you're in desperate need due to losing your job because of the DemocratPanic over the Obamavirus, you should show your faith in our lord and savoir by donating it. If you keep the money for your own personal selfish needs like paying rent or buying food, then you're essentially spitting in the face of Jesus. You're telling him that you know better than he does, and that you have no faith that he will see you through these hard times. But if you give the church the money, then you're telling our lord that you have faith that he will guide you and give you the help you need to get past this. I would recommend donating to President Trump's spiritual adviser Paula White's church. This will put the money to the best use and help ensure your salvation. In return you'll have millions of prayers praying for you. Just a single prayer is worth a million stimulus checks.

Nope. And I wouldent give any fake preacher who makes its living drifting around in political circles up there in Washington the sweat off my balls. I will buy an exhaust for my bike, maybe a new helmet and a QP of moldy Mexican brick weed.

You sure that hat doesn't read Make America Stupid Again?

I tell you what. Donate to your favorite charity. Give a pint of blood. Click on that give a dollar next time you're at the grocery store. Donate any unused N95 masks to your local hospital/
I think Jesus would be super OK with that.

Planned Parenthood? WTF

Ya right, give your money to the baby murdering cult of the Democrat party. Disgusting.
Keeping people from getting pregnant, providing testing and care for STDs and breast cancer, providing prenatal care, providing abortions when requested is a problem? Stop being a jackass.

Only those who do not need it, should give it to someone in need...one on one.... show your neighbor hurting, that you care.... show a coworker who is in need your concern and generosity....

This would do more for spreading the Good News than the church, who gets their cut for their expenses.... it would show the good side of people, and have a face to it....an individual, one on one, spreading God's love.... imho

Planned Parenthood? WTF

Keeping people from getting pregnant, providing testing and care for STDs and breast cancer, providing prenatal care, providing abortions when requested is a problem? Stop being a jackass.
Yes, providing abortions is a problem, you ignorant devil.

If the Christian God was all merciful and mighty, why doesn't he stop this pandemic.

Why will I give it to God when he sent covid-19 to humanity. That's like paying your abuser.

Planned Parenthood? WTF

It's not a problem for people who are not philosophically opposed to it, and considering how many people have had one over the years and how many are waiting for one in Texas today. I understand that 150 have been cancelled due to the mismanagement of Texas politicians. But it's better to prevent unwanted pregnancies through birth control. And nowadays, with everybody staying home, the need for birth control is even greater.

I'm a "devil" now? That's quite cute, actually. Can I put this on my CV?

Planned Parenthood? WTF

It's not a problem for people who are not philosophically opposed to it, and considering how many people have had one over the years and how many are waiting for one in Texas today. I understand that 150 have been cancelled due to the mismanagement of Texas politicians. But it's better to prevent unwanted pregnancies through birth control. And nowadays, with everybody staying home, the need for birth control is even greater.

I'm a "devil" now? That's quite cute, actually. Can I put this on my CV?
Nazis weren't philosophically opposed to murdering innocent human beings either.

If the Christian God was all merciful and mighty, why doesn't he stop this pandemic.

Why will I give it to God when he sent covid-19 to humanity. That's like paying your abuser.
Its not why he is not stopping it, it is why he let it go.

Since you claim God sent it, why would He stop it?

Forum List

Back