A Pastor transformed himself into a homeless person

That was the intent of the post all along. The never ending search for "hypocrisy" by left wing judgmental hypocrites. Count on lefties to invoke "the Body of Christ" to make a lame political point.
It wasn't a political point at all. It was a sincere and quite practical way to illustrate the difference between 'doing church' and being the Church.

It wasn't a political point at all. It was a sincere and quite practical way to illustrate the difference between 'doing church' and being the Church.
Pride is one of the 7 deadly sins. The Pastor could have kept his findings to himself but he chose to make it public and become a star while embarrassing the good people who attend the Church. Churches are no strangers to violence. In this case they should be congratulated rather than criticized for accepting this person during services.

Chem Eng

What is the story behind that girl (girls?) with blood on her face? It doesn't seem to fit with the words in your post.. ?
They showed how "tolerant" they were by welcoming immigrants from Africa. So they banged the black immigrants who then beheaded them. That's not their face with blood,, it's their chopped necks. Pay attention.

Pride is one of the 7 deadly sins. The Pastor could have kept his findings to himself but he chose to make it public and become a star while embarrassing the good people who attend the Church. Churches are no strangers to violence. In this case they should be congratulated rather than criticized for accepting this person during services.
If the man had been disruptive or behaved improperly, that would have been one thing. But to give him dirty looks and require him to move from the front of the congregation to the back is quite another. That is not the way a Christian should treat another person. The pastor did not single out anyone or make it personal toward anyone. He described how he had been treated. I cannot fault him for teaching that lesson to a congregation who apparently very much needed it.

If the man had been disruptive or behaved improperly, that would have been one thing. But to give him dirty looks and require him to move from the front of the congregation to the back is quite another. That is not the way a Christian should treat another person. The pastor did not single out anyone or make it personal toward anyone. He described how he had been treated. I cannot fault him for teaching that lesson to a congregation who apparently very much needed it.
Is their any doubt that the pastor was intentionally disruptive by taking up the smell and the demeanor of a "homeless man? The congregation should be congratulated by accepting the person as a Christian rather than kicking him out. It's much ado about nothing.

Is their any doubt that the pastor was intentionally disruptive by taking up the smell and the demeanor of a "homeless man? The congregation should be congratulated by accepting the person as a Christian rather than kicking him out. It's much ado about nothing.
There was nothing said about smell. It did not happen during the church service. If you think the congregations manner and behavior were appropriate for church so be it. Your church would likely benefit from a pastor who understands that is just doing church, though, rather than being the Church.

In the past I would have lauded this pastor but, today, with our border being overrun by unvetted people, I have to question why this pastor would denigrate his soon to be congregation like that. Today, we have many reasons to fear vagrants because we know many are criminals from another country.

There was nothing said about smell. It did not happen during the church service. If you think the congregations manner and behavior were appropriate for church so be it. Your church would likely benefit from a pastor who understands that is just doing church, though, rather than being the Church.
Maybe you had to be there for the "authentic" depiction of a homeless man. The substance of the initial post was affiliated with the (Soros) left's never ending search for hypocrisy among good Christians and the "Preacher" unknowingly or maybe knowingly fed into the hatred.

Maybe you had to be there for the "authentic" depiction of a homeless man. The substance of the initial post was affiliated with the (Soros) left's never ending search for hypocrisy among good Christians and the "Preacher" unknowingly or maybe knowingly fed into the hatred.
And maybe it was a bunch of people so ingrown and complacent they long forgot how to be the church and were just 'doing' church. The reaction of the congregation to the pastor's sermon calling them to task for that suggests they got the message and I would suspect began learning how to be the Church again. Soros by the way hates the Church and would not like the story told in the OP at all.

They showed how "tolerant" they were by welcoming immigrants from Africa. So they banged the black immigrants who then beheaded them. That's not their face with blood,, it's their chopped necks. Pay attention.
geeze, you have a bad attitude toward someone simply for asking a damn question

whatever

Everyone's an asshole these days

that isnt just blood on thier faces,,

their heads were cut off by savages the left keeps promoting as good people,,
can you give more infor and/ or a link?

Are the girls with those signs .. or girl or whatever.. the one who got beheaded?

I am just trying to understand this story

In the past I would have lauded this pastor but, today, with our border being overrun by unvetted people, I have to question why this pastor would denigrate his soon to be congregation like that. Today, we have many reasons to fear vagrants because we know many are criminals from another country.
it's interesting tht in Mt 25:31 Jesus speaks to people who... neither those who did the right thing nor the ones who did the wrong thing KNEW they were actually helping Jesus when they helped their fellow man.

Yet one group goes off to Heaven and the other to Hell

geeze, you have a bad attitude toward someone simply for asking a damn question

whatever

Everyone's an asshole these days

Yours was not a "damn question," it was a silly question.
Did it occur to you that "asshole" might be a better description of your comment of "blood on her face" when it's obvious that the two have been beheaded?

can you give more infor and/ or a link?

Are the girls with those signs .. or girl or whatever.. the one who got beheaded?

I am just trying to understand this story
how do you not know about the several cases where lib idiots that thought the middle east was safe and tried biking or hicking there to only end up dead??
I dont think these are the same girls but they are just anouther example,,

how do you not know about the several cases where lib idiots that thought the middle east was safe and tried biking or hicking there to only end up dead??
I dont think these are the same girls but they are just anouther example,,

I'm not God, therefore do not and cannot know everything.

I guess some posters here can, though.. to hear them tell (and no, I am not directly referring to you)

I'm not God, therefore do not and cannot know everything.

I guess some posters here can, though.. to hear them tell (and no, I am not directly referring to you)
trust me there are several cases of libs trying to prove muslims and refugees are great people to only be killed by them both abroad and in country,,

there was a case down in oklahoma a few yrs back an older women was beheaded by a muslim co worker,,

trust me there are several cases of libs trying to prove muslims and refugees are great people to only be killed by them both abroad and in country,,

there was a case down in oklahoma a few yrs back an older women was beheaded by a muslim co worker,,

I vaguely recall that.. But was that woman a big supporter of thugs crossing the border?

And maybe it was a bunch of people so ingrown and complacent they long forgot how to be the church and were just 'doing' church. The reaction of the congregation to the pastor's sermon calling them to task for that suggests they got the message and I would suspect began learning how to be the Church again. Soros by the way hates the Church and would not like the story told in the OP at all.
Maybe the hate filled radical left wanted a different outcome but the disguised "homeless" man was apparently treated with courtesy by the Christian Church. Lefties have it rigged so that hypocrite left wing bigots in New England who claim to embrace "sanctuary" put fifty or sixty illegals on busses out of town within 24 hours without food or shelter. Christians are held to a higher standard.

Maybe the hate filled radical left wanted a different outcome but the disguised "homeless" man was apparently treated with courtesy by the Christian Church. Lefties have it rigged so that hypocrite left wing bigots in New England who claim to embrace "sanctuary" put fifty or sixty illegals on busses out of town within 24 hours without food or shelter. Christians are held to a higher standard.
I don't see any reason to make this into any kind of conspiracy theory. I have visited many churches that were very much like the one described in the OP. Those who looked like they would fit in with everybody else are greeted, welcomed and treated nicely. Others not so much. Again the difference between 'doing' church and BEING the Church. All congregations have not learned that.

Forum List

Back