You should be afraid and you should act

Show us that one group contains experience and the other, vested interest and that the two attributes can't coexist in an individual.
far more, they can and do Crick>>>

1712247864872.png

~S~

far more, they can and do Crick>>>

View attachment 927147

~S~
Your arguments so far are unsupported and irrelevant. The vast majority of mainstream science - who are NOT lying to us, who are NOT playing a hoax to get rich, who are NOT evil democrats intent on destroying modern civilization - fully accept AGW, believe we should have acted on the problem decades ago and that it is very likely too late to avoid serious repercussions. This isn't a scam, it's a real threat that far too many people have been ignoring, minimizing or rejecting outright. The problem we face is made by you and your ilk: ignorant cowards who seem to have no problem pushing what you KNOW to be outright lies.

Your arguments so far are unsupported and irrelevant. The vast majority of mainstream science - who are NOT lying to us, who are NOT playing a hoax to get rich, who are NOT evil democrats intent on destroying modern civilization - fully accept AGW, believe we should have acted on the problem decades ago and that it is very likely too late to avoid serious repercussions. This isn't a scam, it's a real threat that far too many people have been ignoring, minimizing or rejecting outright. The problem we face is made by you and your ilk: ignorant cowards who seem to have no problem pushing what you KNOW to be outright lies.
Thinking the renewable industry doesn't operate like any other is rather naive Crick

and you're continued scare tactics lack luster when this is taken in consideration

~S~

fully accept AGW, believe we should have acted on the problem decades ago and that it is very likely too late to avoid serious repercussions.

The greentwats are more afraid of nuclear power than global warming.

Fucking ignorant cowards.

Funny OP. Opinion, If you knew what I know. Well, why can't he show what it is he knows? Let's see the actual data that has him so scared? This is Crickster's mentor I suspect. Can't yell the sky is falling fast enough, without any material data that supports said opinion. It is the typical crickster OP. I get in trouble all the time with the mods responding to this lunatic. They always tell me I'm off topic. How can one be off topic if one can't post the data that shows he's wrong? Is he in cahoots with the Mods? Seems like he gets away with off topic posts in every thread. Again, in this OP, he throws out some misguided gargoyle that can't back up the reported opinion.
Unique in 4.6 billion years?--impossible statement to make
Once stable climate?--was earth's climate ever stable?

From the link crickster provided:

If the fracturing of our once stable climate doesn’t terrify you, then you don’t fully understand it. The reality is that, as far as we know, and in the natural course of events, our world has never — in its entire history — heated up as rapidly as it is doing now. Nor have greenhouse gas levels in the atmosphere ever seen such a precipitous hike.

Think about that for a moment. We’re experiencing, in our lifetimes, a heating episode that is probably unique in the last 4.6 billion years.

BTW, ole Crickster ignores me. I know I drive him nuts because he can't snake oil me.

mainstream science? name them. Don't post IPCC, name these mainstream scientists you think own climate?

Who pays your mainstream scientists? You think they do it for free? hahahahahahahaahahahahaha!

Fully accepted? by whom, name them!!! again, not IPCC, name a set of scientists. It seems you never have any actual names you can throw out, yet our rebuttals always have names. Again, Go to this youtube site and listen to the number of scientists who disagree and don't accept your fking nonsense.

mainstream science? name them. Don't post IPCC, name these mainstream scientists you think own climate?

Who pays your mainstream scientists? You think they do it for free? hahahahahahahaahahahahaha!

Fully accepted? by whom, name them!!! again, not IPCC, name a set of scientists. It seems you never have any actual names you can throw out, yet our rebuttals always have names. Again, Go to this youtube site and listen to the number of scientists who disagree and don't accept your fking nonsense.

Those are the guys who did that documentary posted in a another thread here. It's funny at times but backed up by facts.

1. Do you believe CO2 levels in the atmosphere are rising?
2. Do you believe that is due to human CO2 emissions?
3. Do you believe the planet is getting warmer?
4. Do you believe data on upward long wave radiation from the warmed Earth?
5. Do you believe the absorption spectrum data provided for CO2?
6. Do you believe in the greenhouse effect?
7. Do you believe the theory of anthropogenic global warming?
1. I don't have the equipment to take co2 readings, and over a period of time, so no idea.

2. Humans do contribute to co2 and many other things, just like many other things also contribute to co2.

3. Again, I don't have the equipment to take accurate temperature readings, and over a period of time, so no idea.

4. No idea.

5. No idea.

6. No idea, just a science theory, like all theories.

7. Just because of mankind? No.

Point 8 should be, "Do you believe in the doom and gloom alarmists predict when co2, sea level etc.. is way way less compared to historic readings?". My answer would be no.

Point 9 should be, "Do you think there's a law on how fast or how slow a geological event can happen, or the rise and fall of such things as co2?". My answer is no.

What readings did you get from your instruments?

Do you believe CO2 levels in the atmosphere are rising?
Do you believe that is due to human CO2 emissions?
Do you believe the planet is getting warmer?
Do you believe data on upward long wave radiation from the warmed Earth?
Do you believe the absorption spectrum data provided for CO2?
Do you believe in the greenhouse effect?
Do you believe the theory of anthropogenic global warming?

The question is and should be can you prove your claims, beyond a reasonable shadow of a doubt?

Fear combined with hope can motivate the public to act rather than make people feel helpless
Even you can do some scientific experiment/research, say the effects of co2 on the shape of tree bark (as a weird made up example). Then you want it to be credible and therefore accepted and published in the scientific world.

So you get your work peer reviewed -

So there you go, settled science, bla bla bla.

But those that do a peer review don't try to replicate your findings, measurements, experiments etc.. You find most other scientists can't replicate your findings/conclusions, and only about 50% can replicate their own work (The replication crisis).

So when it comes to climate, why the sudden change? Has suddenly everyone replicated everyone else's findings/experiments etc..? Any rational person would but do you not find this strange?

Lastly, here's one final experiment for all scientists in every field of science; remove government funding.

And you accuse my side of wanting to return us to the stone age. If our government had not been funding and conducting research, we would not have a host of technologies and a wealth of knowledge that have improved all our lives.

And you accuse my side of wanting to return us to the stone age. If our government had not been funding and conducting research, we would not have a host of technologies and a wealth of knowledge that have improved all our lives.

And you accuse my side of wanting to return us to the stone age.

Probably because your side is against every reliable energy source.

Probably because your side wants the world poor to remain poor instead of using fossil fuels to improve their lives.

Was this you interviewing the President of Guyana?

That’s an add set of questions for a purportedly scientific topic.

Seven “do you believe” questions sounds more like a religious catechism,

Well those questions are straight out of the AGW Catechism...all good Warmers have to study it at the age of 13

Forum List

Back