You Сan Tеll a Lot About the Party By Its Front-runner

WHERE ARE the "Democrats"??? Having fun???

1587007736208.png

Last edited:
That is, what Ms. Reade, 56, told The Timesб what had allegedly happened in the spring of 1993. She said she had tracked down Mr. Biden to deliver an athletic bag when he pushed her against a cold wall, started kissing her neck and hair and propositioned her. He slid his hand up her cream-colored blouse, she said and used his knee to part her bare legs before reaching under her skirt.

“It happened at once. He’s talking to me and his hands are everywhere and everything is happening very quickly,” she recalled. “He was kissing me and he said, very low, ‘Do you want to go somewhere else?’”

Ms. Reade said she pulled away and Mr. Biden stopped.

“He looked at me kind of almost puzzled or shocked,” she said. “He said,

‘Come on, man, I heard you liked me.
’”Examining Tara Reade’s Sexual Assault Allegation Against Joe Biden

On Thursday, Ms. Reade filed a report with the Washington, D.C., police, saying she was the victim of a sexual assault in 1993. The public incident report does not mention Mr. Biden by name, Ms. Reade said the complaint was about him. She said she had filed the report to give herself an additional degree of safety from potential threats. Filing a false police report may be punishable by a fine and imprisonment.

Does anyone have doubts that Biden has committed such criminal acts?

="DOTR, post: 24466047, member: 59911"
In their case the second third fourth runners as well. They have picked Joe Chester the molester Biden but look at their other choices. It’s what bubbles to the top over there in that circus of deviants at called the Democrat Party.
The fake Indian probably would have worked too.

It seems that the so-called "Democratic" party is becoming a club of " good old guys" with very
Jeffrey Epstein was a democrat. Murderer Ed Buck is a democrat and major donor. Harvey Weinstein is a democrat with so much money that shitstain obama rented his daughter to Weinstein for an entire summer.

THAT is where Biden belongs ... Well, not the Oval Hall, but one can live ... Not for long ...

View attachment 323963

You just outed yourself as a bot. Oval "Hall"? Goodbye dumbass!

The man selected to challenge the Left's ultimate political foe, President Trump, is the least charismatic, coherent, and revolutionary choice they could have made.

It's clear to everyone, except maybe the former vice president himself, that even though he is barely sufficient, he is in this position because of name recognition, connections, and a bit of luck. Unlike his Republican opponent, Biden does not enjoy an unparalleled measure of exuberant support.

Forum List

Back