Stray Dogs may have spread WUHAN to humans after eating bat meat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh no. But it does lend some legitimacy to the Chinese practice of boiling dogs alive.

Every time I watch some moron letting their dog lick their face (for salt not affection) I about hurl. Ask a Vet how many diseases dogs have on their tongue sometime. :eek-52:

Ahh no. But it does lend some legitimacy to the Chinese practice of boiling dogs alive.
Hadn't heard that one. I know there are some village markets where dogs are skinned alive right on the sidewalk while people casually pass by seemingly undisturbed by it.

Dog-eating gooks are a major myth. In Vietnam for instance, the rural family dog is the major alerter/protector from jungle critters. I suppose one gets eaten on occasion thinking it's something else, but dogs ain't on gook menus as a general rule.

Dog-eating gooks are a major myth. In Vietnam for instance, the rural family dog is the major alerter/protector from jungle critters. I suppose one gets eaten on occasion thinking it's something else, but dogs ain't on gook menus as a general rule.
What about this ?
*Disturbing Images* Warning Graphic images.. Moderator Edited post.
Go to link athttps://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=cbe_g7iF9lc&feature=emb_logo

Last edited by a moderator:

Asslickers, literally.

Dog eats bat. Digestive track gets infected. Dog licks it’s own ass and crank. Person gets licked by dog. Person gets infected.

Wow.
Very unlikely.

Patient zero was a lab tech from the lab according to CIA intel. Animals are cremated by policy so this is very unlikely. Every thing I'm reading points to poor practices in the lab. I am still unconvinced that they were not splicing.

How many stray dogs ever see a freaking bat much less eat one? The odds are more likely that Chinese scientists were infected with the junk they were brewing and they spread it to the district and the world

I really don’t know, but I remember reading that kids getting close to pets, particularly dogs, was great for building up their immunity. I used to let our block dog, a great German Shepherd, slobber all over me. Maybe it was just my salt, but I swear that dog would have died for me. :)

This looks like a job for Ace Ventura,
1587006787166.png

pet detective.

Asslickers, literally.

Dog eats bat. Digestive track gets infected. Dog licks it’s own ass and crank. Person gets licked by dog. Person gets infected.

Wow.
Very unlikely.

Patient zero was a lab tech from the lab according to CIA intel. Animals are cremated by policy so this is very unlikely. Every thing I'm reading points to poor practices in the lab. I am still unconvinced that they were not splicing.
I TRULY believe the Chinese Virus was manufactured in China as a biological weapon by Chinese scientists, funded by George Soros. The virus was "accidentally" leaked into the general public, producing the first known cases in the world, in China. Some of these infected people, not showing any signs of the virus yet, traveled to the US and all over the world, infecting those in other countries. It was a brilliant weapon, in that many who have the virus don't show any signs of having it for up to two weeks. And some NEVER show any signs before building an immunity to it. Truly evil AND brilliant at the same time. The scientists probably could not have come up with a better bio-weapon.

Asslickers, literally.

Wow.

It's a theory and a weak one... Does sound a bit like funding came from China...

Asslickers, literally.

Wow.
Very unlikely.

I TRULY believe the Chinese Virus was manufactured in China as a biological weapon by Chinese scientists, funded by George Soros. The virus was "accidentally" leaked into the general public, producing the first known cases in the world, in China. Some of these infected people, not showing any signs of the virus yet, traveled to the US and all over the world, infecting those in other countries. It was a brilliant weapon, in that many who have the virus don't show any signs of having it for up to two weeks. And some NEVER show any signs before building an immunity to it. Truly evil AND brilliant at the same time. The scientists probably could not have come up with a better bio-weapon.
I agree..

Its the splicing that gives it away. The three strains L, S, and combined L/S which is very lethal. Several of my friends from years ago all tell me that this thing is engineered. I'm not buying the 5 star general at the press briefing who said it was purely a natural occurring virus.

Its my thinking that the 5 star general was attempting to keep the outrage against china from reaching a boiling point. Its a war we could lose if our forces are diminished right now. We have an aircraft carrier out of commission due to this virus.

Mad Chinese scientists, running dogs of communism, George Soros ...
Did I get licked by a rabid German Shepard?

:abgg2q.jpg::woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back