Pocahontas Warren endorses Sleepy Joe Biden, slams President Trump: "an incompetent American president is a global pandemic in itself", pens NYT op-ed

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
She's Pocahontas alright!

Last edited:
  • Banned
I'm sorry to see Senator Warren engaging in character assassination of one of the best Presidents who has ever served.

Micheal Bloomberg has never been President.
you may not participate in my threads. your posts are terrible. you're just a loudmouth!

STILL waiting for the answer to post 3.
you're gonna wait forever...which also means until you get a brain

So you have no answer. You just post shit for no reason.

Biden wasnt my first choice, he wasnt my last choice, but i will vote for him because even a guy who eats paste is better than FuckFace Donald Von Clownstick

Biden wasnt my first choice, he wasnt my last choice, but i will vote for him because even a guy who eats paste is better than FuckFace Donald Von Clownstick

LOL...does ANYONE really want Biden? I mean seriously...how did this guy win the Democratic nomination? He's pathetic!

Nobody won any party's nomination. Check your calendar. It's April.

Meanwhile: Joe Biden has trouble comprehending where he is.

Indian Princess Liesalot lost her credibility a long time ago. Nobody gives a fuck about what she thinks.

She is only kissing Biden's corrupt ass to get DNC money.

A fake Native American scam artist just endorsed the guy who led the Democratic Party, Democrats, and snowflakes in opposing the life-saving China Travel Ban that they all opposed and called him a Xenophobe for imposing it at the time - despite admitting now that it was the right thing to do.....

Bwuhahahaha......great endorsement....for Trump.

:p

Forum List

Back