You Сan Tеll a Lot About the Party By Its Front-runner

I know what an evil "hiss" the publication of this remark will cause. But someone has to tell the truth.

A message that Joe Biden got the endorsement from his recent rivals finally buried the hope of a moral recovery of the so-called "democratic" party.

Despite Biden’s proven “soft” corruption, despite the fact that accusations of sexual harassment are raining down on him like acorns from an oak tree, the political elite, which has lost its shame and conscience, continues to “promote this political crook.

Nepotism is normal! "Soft corruption" is normal! Participation in a war crime against the people of Iraq and the American people is normal! The accusations that this moral monster not only “pawed” women, but even penetrated their bodies with his dirty fingers - normal!

You can bring to power any political freak in a country where power has long been seized by the immoral political elite. This is a spot of SHAME on the Democratic party’s reputation that no dry cleaners will wash off for a very long time.

View attachment 323934

So, let's compare it to the Republicans.

Read the title and I assumed it was about a narcissistic asshole fraud-fomenting loser who paints himself orange. What a missed opportunity.
Please provide evidence Of President Trump's fomentation of fraud--charges made in court, date of court trial, sentence invoked, time served in what prison. Oh, and proof, plz. Thx.

Look in my signature line, douche.
I requested information of court trial, sentence invoked, time served in prison and proof.. But since you're going off on sexual harassment names ("douche"), and your makeshift poster art is hardly proof, here's you a little something to wash your filthy mouth with:
Do not swallow, please, just cleanse:
1587004263064.png

="basquebromance, post: 24466204, member: 56229"
you can tell a lot about a topic by the nationality of its OP!

Well, they belong to the SAME people. But I would not want to stigmatize all Jews. There are scum in every nation

Read the title and I assumed it was about a narcissistic asshole fraud-fomenting loser who paints himself orange. What a missed opportunity.

Please provide evidence Of President Trump's fomentation of fraud--charges made in court, date of court trial, sentence invoked, time served in what prison. Oh, and proof, plz. Thx.

Look in my signature line, douche.

I requested information of court trial, sentence invoked, time served in prison and proof.. But since you're going off on sexual harassment names ("douche"), and your makeshift poster art is hardly proof, here's you a little something to wash your filthy mouth with:
Do not swallow, please, just cleanse:

War criminal Biden must answer for the Iraqi adventure.
1587004654207.png

You Can swallow

"I juss stick my fingers in dey pussy and wiggle." Wanna be POTUS

Nobody wants to hear about how you finger yourself, you freak.
Ohh you didn't know that's what Joe "stink finger" did to Tara Reade. He pushed her up against a wall. Put his hand up under her skirt and down her pants then penetrated her with his fingers.

That's what you like. That's the freak you support. You must have a lot in common. Freaks voting for freaks.

="yidnar, post: 24466081, member: 31184"
="MarcATL, post: 24466044, member: 20450"
"I juss grab 'em by duh pussay!!!"
-- Now POTUS

thank you for pointing out the difference between talk and assault ! how many guys out there have talked that kind of trash ? i would wager most ! how many guys may have sexually assaulted a woman ? dont know ..but one is to many ! and biden may be one of those animals ! this needs to be investigated ! it should be given as much scrutiny as the Kavanaugh accusation !

A new statement against Biden was filed with the Washington ВС police.
So some gal wants to go back in time 27 years to collect the big bucks from a guy who extorted not millions but billions of dollars worth of funds extracted from superpowers like China and third world countries alike for funds totalling approximately 1/3 of all the money Congress granted to the recipients, and we're supposed to let it all go. Yeah, right.

="DOTR, post: 24466047, member: 59911"
In their case the second third fourth runners as well. They have picked Joe Chester the molester Biden but look at their other choices. It’s what bubbles to the top over there in that circus of deviants at called the Democrat Party.
The fake Indian probably would have worked too.

It seems that the so-called "Democratic" party is becoming a club of " good old guys" with very specific interests. Was Jeffrey Epstein a " Democrat"???
Jeffrey Epstein was a democrat. Murderer Ed Buck is a democrat and major donor. Harvey Weinstein is a democrat with so much money that shitstain obama rented his daughter to Weinstein for an entire summer.

I know what an evil "hiss" the publication of this remark will cause. But someone has to tell the truth.

A message that Joe Biden got the endorsement from his recent rivals finally buried the hope of a moral recovery of the so-called "democratic" party.

Despite Biden’s proven “soft” corruption, despite the fact that accusations of sexual harassment are raining down on him like acorns from an oak tree, the political elite, which has lost its shame and conscience, continues to “promote this political crook.

Nepotism is normal! "Soft corruption" is normal! Participation in a war crime against the people of Iraq and the American people is normal! The accusations that this moral monster not only “pawed” women, but even penetrated their bodies with his dirty fingers - normal!

You can bring to power any political freak in a country where power has long been seized by the immoral political elite. This is a spot of SHAME on the Democratic party’s reputation that no dry cleaners will wash off for a very long time.

So, let's compare it to the Republicans.

1587004996734.png

View attachment 323934

View attachment 323934

I've been trying to tell folks here that the democratic party is committing suicide for many months now but they refuse to listen or change their ways chosing to double down on stupidity instead. If this isn't a sure sign of that then nothing is. I suppose the idiots with have to wait for the post mortem before reality finally dawn on the dumb sons a bitches.

Last edited:
In their case the second third fourth runners as well. They have picked Joe Chester the molester Biden but look at their other choices. It’s what bubbles to the top over there in that circus of deviants at called the Democrat Party.

It seems that the so-called "Democratic" party is becoming a club of " good old guys" with very specific interests. Was Jeffrey Epstein a " Democrat"???

Jeffrey Epstein was a democrat. Murderer Ed Buck is a democrat and major donor. Harvey Weinstein is a democrat with so much money that shitstain obama rented his daughter to Weinstein for an entire summer.

U-u-p-s... Looks very much like another "club of interests", members of which in robes cover up their alternative sexual orientationS with fiction about the celibate

1587005250971.png

That is, what Ms. Reade, 56, told The Timesб what had allegedly happened in the spring of 1993. She said she had tracked down Mr. Biden to deliver an athletic bag when he pushed her against a cold wall, started kissing her neck and hair and propositioned her. He slid his hand up her cream-colored blouse, she said and used his knee to part her bare legs before reaching under her skirt.

“It happened at once. He’s talking to me and his hands are everywhere and everything is happening very quickly,” she recalled. “He was kissing me and he said, very low, ‘Do you want to go somewhere else?’”

Ms. Reade said she pulled away and Mr. Biden stopped.

“He looked at me kind of almost puzzled or shocked,” she said. “He said,

‘Come on, man, I heard you liked me.
’”Examining Tara Reade’s Sexual Assault Allegation Against Joe Biden

1587005823689.png

On Thursday, Ms. Reade filed a report with the Washington, D.C., police, saying she was the victim of a sexual assault in 1993. The public incident report does not mention Mr. Biden by name, Ms. Reade said the complaint was about him. She said she had filed the report to give herself an additional degree of safety from potential threats. Filing a false police report may be punishable by a fine and imprisonment.

Does anyone have doubts that Biden has committed such criminal acts?

I've been trying to tell folks here that the democratic party is committing suicide for many months now but they refuse to listen or change their ways chosing to double down on stupidity instead. If this isn't a sure sign of that then nothing is. I suppose the idiots with have to wait for the post mortem before reality finally dawn on the dumb sons a bitches.

What must die - MUST die!

View attachment 323934

View attachment 323934

I've been trying to tell folks here that the democratic party is committing suicide for many months now but they refuse to listen or change their ways chosing to double down on stupidity instead. If this isn't a sure sign if that then nothing is. I suppose the idiots with have to wait for the post mortem before reality finally dawn on the dumb sons a bitches.
. . . . ."I've been trying to tell folks here that the democratic party is committing suicide for many months now but they refuse to listen or . . . . . . . . . . .change their ways chosing to double down on stupidity instead. If this isn't a sure sign if that then nothing is. I suppose the idiots with . . . . . .have to wait for the post mortem before reality finally dawn on the dumb sons a bitches."

My take on this red letter problem is that taxpayers are possibly being played with the two trillion that was passed to do a few million dollars' worth of work. If Biden took out American contributions to countries that were granted 3 billion dollars and was pinching them for a third of that amount the taxpayers paid, he was actually stealing money from the American taxpayers that the Democrats didn't get earlier when voted down about sticking the taxpayer with all the funds for running for office. If Biden was "point man" as claimed and the point man goes after taxpayer taxes paid to the IRS, who's to claim there won't be other extortionists taking their bite out of the middle of taxpayer funds paid in this extortionists' dream method.

Also, as I understand it, $5 trillion more in COVID-19 excuse funds among other social projects are being floated, if not already voted in. How are we ever going to extract that much money out of people who are now paying as much to their states in property, purchased goods, and "special needs" taxes as they're paying to the IRS. That leaves very little for paying for their children's school-demanded items that cost an arm and a leg. Some states are levying surtaxes to train the influx of school children from foreign countries who are here because they crossed the border freely in order to obtain tax benefits from American taxpayers who support the best Military in the world, world hunger to selected political entities outside U.S. borders, and obamaphones for all Democrat poverty case claims that tax taxpayers but not tax recipients. I think the American taxpayer is being had, because the hen houses are governed by the foxes who eat their tax payments up in needful things according to themselves, with the real burdens being borne locally.

Last edited:
mmm... you should watch this.. but you wont ... :rolleyes:

I'm not the one dismissing the legitimate sexual harassment claims against the guy on my political side.

You are.

You're one dumb MFer.

#SMHGOP

That is, what Ms. Reade, 56, told The Timesб what had allegedly happened in the spring of 1993. She said she had tracked down Mr. Biden to deliver an athletic bag when he pushed her against a cold wall, started kissing her neck and hair and propositioned her. He slid his hand up her cream-colored blouse, she said and used his knee to part her bare legs before reaching under her skirt.

“It happened at once. He’s talking to me and his hands are everywhere and everything is happening very quickly,” she recalled. “He was kissing me and he said, very low, ‘Do you want to go somewhere else?’”

Ms. Reade said she pulled away and Mr. Biden stopped.

“He looked at me kind of almost puzzled or shocked,” she said. “He said,

‘Come on, man, I heard you liked me.
’”Examining Tara Reade’s Sexual Assault Allegation Against Joe Biden

On Thursday, Ms. Reade filed a report with the Washington, D.C., police, saying she was the victim of a sexual assault in 1993. The public incident report does not mention Mr. Biden by name, Ms. Reade said the complaint was about him. She said she had filed the report to give herself an additional degree of safety from potential threats. Filing a false police report may be punishable by a fine and imprisonment.

Does anyone have doubts that Biden has committed such criminal acts?

="DOTR, post: 24466047, member: 59911"

It seems that the so-called "Democratic" party is becoming a club of " good old guys" with very

THAT is where Biden belongs ... Well, not the Oval Hall, but one can live ... Not for long ...

1587006819223.png

Forum List

Back