You Сan Tеll a Lot About the Party By Its Front-runner

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
I know what an evil "hiss" the publication of this remark will cause. But someone has to tell the truth.

A message that Joe Biden got the endorsement from his recent rivals finally buried the hope of a moral recovery of the so-called "democratic" party.

Despite Biden’s proven “soft” corruption, despite the fact that accusations of sexual harassment are raining down on him like acorns from an oak tree, the political elite, which has lost its shame and conscience, continues to “promote this political crook.

Nepotism is normal! "Soft corruption" is normal! Participation in a war crime against the people of Iraq and the American people is normal! The accusations that this moral monster not only “pawed” women, but even penetrated their bodies with his dirty fingers - normal!

You can bring to power any political freak in a country where power has long been seized by the immoral political elite. This is a spot of SHAME on the Democratic party’s reputation that no dry cleaners will wash off for a very long time.

1587001808370.png

Read the title and I assumed it was about a narcissistic asshole fraud-fomenting loser who paints himself orange.

What a missed opportunity.

In their case the second third fourth runners as well. They have picked Joe Chester the molester Biden but look at their other choices. It’s what bubbles to the top over there in that circus of deviants at called the Democrat Party.
The fake Indian probably would have worked too.

Read the title and I assumed it was about a narcissistic asshole fraud-fomenting loser who paints himself orange.

can you name any credible accusations of rape on Trump ! the answer is no ! all you have is locker room talk that a between 2 guys that was supposed to be off the record .

Read the title and I assumed it was about a narcissistic asshole fraud-fomenting loser who paints himself orange. What a missed opportunity.
Please provide evidence Of President Trump's fomentation of fraud--charges made in court, date of court trial, sentence invoked, time served in what prison. Oh, and proof, plz. Thx.

"I juss grab 'em by duh pussay!!!"
-- Now POTUS
thank you for pointing out the difference between talk and assault ! how many guys out there have talked that kind of trash ? i would wager most ! how many guys may have sexually assaulted a woman ? dont know ..but one is to many ! and biden may be one of those animals ! this needs to be investigated ! it should be given as much scrutiny as the Kavanaugh accusation !

QUOTE="Pogo, post: 24466016, member: 41527"

Did you get the category of a "diamond" member of the Forum only for your dirty language or also for thoughts ???

1587003563185.png

Last edited:
Read the title and I assumed it was about a narcissistic asshole fraud-fomenting loser who paints himself orange. What a missed opportunity.
Please provide evidence Of President Trump's fomentation of fraud--charges made in court, date of court trial, sentence invoked, time served in what prison. Oh, and proof, plz. Thx.

Look in my signature line, douche.

Look in my signature line, douche.

That was a business, not personal. Many students were happy with the courses.

="DOTR, post: 24466047, member: 59911"
In their case the second third fourth runners as well. They have picked Joe Chester the molester Biden but look at their other choices. It’s what bubbles to the top over there in that circus of deviants at called the Democrat Party.
The fake Indian probably would have worked too.

It seems that the so-called "Democratic" party is becoming a club of " good old guys" with very specific interests. Was Jeffrey Epstein a " Democrat"???

="Admiral Rockwell Tory, post: 24466138, member: 56040"
="Missourian, post: 24466074, member: 11800"]
Hell...I'm glad he won. The dems could have nominated a formidable candidate. Instead they chose Joe.
Who would that have been?

ANYone using dirty language and practicing an "unauthorized" penetration into lady's body with filthy hands

="yidnar, post: 24466081, member: 31184"
="MarcATL, post: 24466044, member: 20450"
"I juss grab 'em by duh pussay!!!"
-- Now POTUS

thank you for pointing out the difference between talk and assault ! how many guys out there have talked that kind of trash ? i would wager most ! how many guys may have sexually assaulted a woman ? dont know ..but one is to many ! and biden may be one of those animals ! this needs to be investigated ! it should be given as much scrutiny as the Kavanaugh accusation !

A new statement against Biden was filed with the Washington ВС police.

Forum List

Back