you people who follow Trump rallies: What does he talk about?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I never get to go to his rallies... :(

the blue states ... well, I don't think Rs should write them off but in any case.. he is never near where I am

so what does he talk about? the election steal? that's what interests me the most...

and how dim the dims are... but that's kind of OLD OLD news... so...

the blue states ... well, I don't think Rs should write them off but in any case.. he is never near where I am

so what does he talk about? the election steal? that's what interests me the most...

To tell you the truth, you don't really have to attend his rallies in person. All you have to do is find out when he's gonna have one, and look on the 'net to see if it will be streamed. If so, all you have to do is log on to the site carrying the rally and watch it.

If that is too much trouble, then you can find many of his rallies on YouTube and watch them at your convenience.

Me? I check out the YouTube version, but only if he's said something outrageous that has made the news, otherwise, I have better uses for my time. Best part about checking out his rallies online is that you can quit watching them if the b.s. gets too much for you to handle. If you attended in person, you probably wouldn't have that option.

To tell you the truth, you don't really have to attend his rallies in person. All you have to do is find out when he's gonna have one, and look on the 'net to see if it will be streamed. If so, all you have to do is log on to the site carrying the rally and watch it.

If that is too much trouble, then you can find many of his rallies on YouTube and watch them at your convenience.

Me? I check out the YouTube version, but only if he's said something outrageous that has made the news, otherwise, I have better uses for my time. Best part about checking out his rallies online is that you can quit watching them if the b.s. gets too much for you to handle. If you attended in person, you probably wouldn't have that option.
Has he ever had a rally where he didn't say lots of outrageous things?

Has he ever had a rally where he didn't say lots of outrageous things?

No actually. That is one of the reasons I only check it out if what he says makes the news and I think it is worth investigating, and I only use YouTube so I can turn it off and get back to productive things in my life if the b.s. gets too much. Unfortunately, my tolerance for listening to him is only around 20 min, as he just repeats all his greatest hit talking points and tells everyone how wonderful he is and that America is screwed because the Dems stole the election from him.

He's great he mocks democrats ( I was at the Southaven one where he mocked Christine Blasey Ford) and tells facts and truth. HE said the media are the enemy of the people and he's right. The media now is in favor of censorship, because ONLY THEY can discuss the news and set the narrative.....

He babbles on about water pressure. What are you babbling about?
Wow look at this hopeful idiot still hanging onto Stormy Daniels hopes of ending Trump..... hey when will her lawyer run for president?...Buuuuaaahahahahaha

So essentially you want to know whether he insults as much as you do?

Forum List

Back