I will not vote for either of these idiots

• True

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • False

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters
Anyone with Real Self-Respect will VOTE AGAINST this:

View attachment 95240
Agreed. I voted against both Hillary and Trump by voting with a straight Libertarian ticket.

Interestingly, despite my predictions of a record LOW turnout, when early voting opened yesterday in Texas, it set records for high turnout. My experience in our little part of Texas was that most of the voters were older than my own 60 years, but it's still interesting so many turned out.

Not voting FOR Trump then at least vote AGAINST Clinton by pulling the lever for Trump. Any vote for a third party is just helping Clinton. You whiners need to grow a set of balls and man up.
oh bullshit....why would a vote for a third party help just clinton and not trump?...if either one of them cant convince someone to vote for them,thats on them,not the people who wont for them...maybe you whiners need to grow a set and man up.....
Because Clinton is having the polls rigged and fraud committed Trump is not. ANY vote that's merely to be an Anti Trump vote is helping Clinton.
you buy that shit?....trump sure stuck a flag in your ass......it doesnt matter if you do,if i dont vote for EITHER one,then none of them are getting a vote from me....

you buy that shit?....trump sure stuck a flag in your ass......it doesnt matter if you do,if i dont vote for EITHER one,then none of them are getting a vote from me....
Agreed on not voting for either. As for little Odium, he's so far out on the edge, he's in danger of falling off it. A person to be pitied and a person that President Hillary should be asked "Why the FUCK are you after guns when the REAL problem is the mentally ill?" Law-abiding gun owners are not the problem. The problem is inner-city gang bangers and the occasional nutjob.

I think the polls may very well be off a good bit this go-round due to turnout. Lot's of people will simply not show up to vote because they can't stomach either Clinton or Trump. So why wait in line to vote third party when the third party has no chance of winning?
If a third party gets 5% of the vote the next election we will have three parties.

Plan ahead.

So what you are saying is that the illegal guns, that Eric Holder let get away, now they are coming back across the border with drugs and those are the problems?

Now, guy, i think the fact that we make guns so easily available to everyone is the problem.

You only get all scared of guns if a brown person has one. I'm a lot more worried that some white dude who hears voices in his head might be able to get a gun and shoot up a school or theater.

You see, the thing is, if those Mexican drug dealers hadn't gotten one of those guns that the ATF was trying to track, they'd have just gotten one of the 250,000 guns that cross the border every year.

So, it's okay to burn down buildings and attack people just because you think they are Nazis? Interesting. What would you do to them if you think they are "Zionists"? Round them up and put them in a "work" or "reeducation" camp? Execution? Isn't that what you do to people you despise and hate?

Guy, you are babbling. when you can string together a coherent thought instead of throwing your rantings against the wall, let me know.

If a third party gets 5% of the vote the next election we will have three parties.

Plan ahead.

Not really. If Dope Smoking Gary gets matching funds - again, the irony of the "government bad" party sucking at the government teet is hilarious - it really won't make a difference in 2020. He's not getting 5% of the vote because people picked up Ayn Rand and suddenly loved them some LIbertarian Philosophy.

He's getting 5% of the vote because there's a chunk of the population that knows Trump is a disaster but is too misogynistic to vote for Hillary.

So, it's okay to burn down buildings and attack people just because you think they are Nazis? Interesting. What would you do to them if you think they are "Zionists"? Round them up and put them in a "work" or "reeducation" camp? Execution? Isn't that what you do to people you despise and hate?

Guy, you are babbling. when you can string together a coherent thought instead of throwing your rantings against the wall, let me know.
Don't listen to Joe here, because he is a liberal hypocrite who has his but we aren't supposed to have ours. He has two houses doubling his CO2 footprint and wont share with those less fortunate. Joe is a bad guy.

Let's hear it
At one time about 4 months ago, a vote for anyone other than Trump was a vote for the vagina candidate. But with all the support shown for Trump(30,000 + at rallies even with the HRC thugs there) and the vagina who cant rally a turtle, it is looking that anyone not voting for HRC is a victory for Trump. So make sure to not go out and vote, Make America Great Again. We the People thank you.

View attachment 95023

You're a good and obedient little partisan, Joe.

So there's a nice compliment to start your day.

You're welcome.

LIke I said, I'm a Republican, who has been forced to vote for Democrats the last two cycles because the crazies have taken over my party.

I just don't get holier than thou about it like you do.

You see, as horrified as I am by Trump, I know EXACTLY why he has as much support as he has. It's not because of Talk Radio. It's because a lot of white working people have been left behind AND are being blamed for things they had no hand in and got no benefit from.

If we don't address that issue, we might end up with a slicker version of him in 2020.
And like Hillary you are a LIAR. And what is worse, you don't feel bad about lying just like Hillary. Shame that the US has been inundated with Lies from the Liar in Chief so much, that it has been accepted by those on the LEFT as gospel. The rest of US know better which is why there will be regime change in 2 weeks. Joe why do you still have 2 houses? Seems to me that you only need 1. The rest of US have to do without while you liberals THINK you are better so get to have more. Joe is a Hypocrite.

Big mouth Jakob the Liar Joe should drink his own Kool-Aid.

At one time about 4 months ago, a vote for anyone other than Trump was a vote for the vagina candidate. But with all the support shown for Trump(30,000 + at rallies even with the HRC thugs there) and the vagina who cant rally a turtle, it is looking that anyone not voting for HRC is a victory for Trump. So make sure to not go out and vote, Make America Great Again. We the People thank you.

Four months ago, the GOP had a good chance at winning this thing.

then you nominated a Nazi Game Show Host who likes to grope women and he's losing by double digits.

Did you ever see Nazis on the Dating Game show too? :rolleyes:

Here's the thing. This isn't even about idealogy. Regardless of what you feel about Trump's position (I kind of like what he has to say about free trade), this campaign has shown that he lacks the intellect, experience, temperament and character to be President.

That is what they said about GW Little Bush.

Don't listen to Joe here, because he is a liberal hypocrite who has his but we aren't supposed to have ours. He has two houses doubling his CO2 footprint and wont share with those less fortunate. Joe is a bad guy.

Are you whining again that I have more stuff than your loser ass does?
See how the hypocrite boasts about his, but then we are supposed to give up ours. Cant wait for the Nuremburg trials to start when Trump gets in office. We can get the established politicians first then go after the other traitors who supported them. Then the US will be great again. Seig Heil Joe...

You're a good and obedient little partisan, Joe.

So there's a nice compliment to start your day.

You're welcome.

LIke I said, I'm a Republican, who has been forced to vote for Democrats the last two cycles because the crazies have taken over my party.

I just don't get holier than thou about it like you do.

You see, as horrified as I am by Trump, I know EXACTLY why he has as much support as he has. It's not because of Talk Radio. It's because a lot of white working people have been left behind AND are being blamed for things they had no hand in and got no benefit from.

If we don't address that issue, we might end up with a slicker version of him in 2020.
And like Hillary you are a LIAR. And what is worse, you don't feel bad about lying just like Hillary. Shame that the US has been inundated with Lies from the Liar in Chief so much, that it has been accepted by those on the LEFT as gospel. The rest of US know better which is why there will be regime change in 2 weeks. Joe why do you still have 2 houses? Seems to me that you only need 1. The rest of US have to do without while you liberals THINK you are better so get to have more. Joe is a Hypocrite.

I am getting under Joe, Shmoes skin, he doesn't like it when it is pointed out about what a Hypocrite he is. I bet he is in his other house pouting about how life is so unfair. Except for him... What a dumbass.

I am getting under Joe, Shmoes skin, he doesn't like it when it is pointed out about what a Hypocrite he is. I bet he is in his other house pouting about how life is so unfair. Except for him... What a dumbass.
It's not unusual for political partisans such as Joe to be hypocrites. Hillary, Feinstein and Pelosi want to ban guns, but everyone knows they won't be giving up their bodyguards. They may push for mandating mass transit for everyone but they won't be giving up their private jets and limo service.

While small-time partisans like Joe don't have that much power, the hypocrisy remains. They seek to impose things upon others that they wouldn't do so to themselves. Factor in their bigotry and we have a typical "modern liberal" who is intolerant of disagreement.

Not voting FOR Trump then at least vote AGAINST Clinton by pulling the lever for Trump. Any vote for a third party is just helping Clinton. You whiners need to grow a set of balls and man up.
oh bullshit....why would a vote for a third party help just clinton and not trump?...if either one of them cant convince someone to vote for them,thats on them,not the people who wont for them...maybe you whiners need to grow a set and man up.....
Because Clinton is having the polls rigged and fraud committed Trump is not. ANY vote that's merely to be an Anti Trump vote is helping Clinton.
You know who always starts questioning the polls in the final month? Losers.

The polls will be accurate in November just like the polls accurately called Trump throughout the primary process.
Just like they were accurate for the democraps in Michigan? Brexit? I can go on and on....keep shoveling shit in your mouth...its amusing.
Brexit? That was a public resolution, which is hard to poll anyway, being conducted in Britain. If you were following Brexit you'd know the pollsters were pretty honest that they didn't have a real historical baseline or method to accurately measure that. As it was, Brexit finished within MOE.

Michigan was a one off and didn't involve Trump. Polls relating to Trump have been fairly accurate. If anything he's underperformed during the whole process.

So go ahead and question the polls if you'd like. It's exactly what Kerry did in 2004, McCain in 2008, and Romney in 2012. It's what losers do.

It's not unusual for political partisans such as Joe to be hypocrites. Hillary, Feinstein and Pelosi want to ban guns, but everyone knows they won't be giving up their bodyguards. They may push for mandating mass transit for everyone but they won't be giving up their private jets and limo service.

While small-time partisans like Joe don't have that much power, the hypocrisy remains. They seek to impose things upon others that they wouldn't do so to themselves. Factor in their bigotry and we have a typical "modern liberal" who is intolerant of disagreement.
I'd just add the same is true on the GOP side. If I were to list all the "family values" Republicans that have been caught up in sex scandals or all the "Clean Up Washington" Conservatives that have gone on to be lobbyists or just outright corrupt, I'd be here all day.

That's part of the realism you have to have about politics. You can't elect and forget about politicians for four years. If something matters, you go out, you vote, and then you mobilize and push your position. Otherwise they just go off and do what they do.

I believe most politicians intend well (I am incredibly naive, I admit), it's just once you're in the day to day of a job the larger picture is easy to lose.

You know who always starts questioning the polls in the final month? Losers.

The polls will be accurate in November just like the polls accurately called Trump throughout the primary process.
Just like they were accurate for the democraps in Michigan? Brexit? I can go on and on....keep shoveling shit in your mouth...its amusing.
Brexit? That was a public resolution, which is hard to poll anyway, being conducted in Britain. If you were following Brexit you'd know the pollsters were pretty honest that they didn't have a real historical baseline or method to accurately measure that. As it was, Brexit finished within MOE.

Michigan was a one off and didn't involve Trump. Polls relating to Trump have been fairly accurate. If anything he's underperformed during the whole process.

So go ahead and question the polls if you'd like. It's exactly what Kerry did in 2004, McCain in 2008, and Romney in 2012. It's what losers do.
Exit polls in 2004 has Kerry winning the election dimwit

Forum List

Back